|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What books does Father Callahan notice on the patient's bedside table?
(a) Books about fly fishing.
(b) Books about folklore.
(c) Books about zombies.
(d) Books about the supernatural.
2. Who ties Mark up in the room where Ben saw a ghost when he was nine years old?
3. Whose body does Matt suggest they ask Jimmy Cody to have exhumed?
(a) Randy McDougall's.
(b) Ann Norton's.
(c) Danny Glick's.
(d) Floyd Tibbits'.
4. What does Father Callahan agree to do after hearing the patient's story?
(a) To call the local psychiatrist.
(b) To join the resistance.
(c) To go to the police.
(d) To join the patient in fly fishing.
5. Who dies in the local jail in Chapter 10?
(a) Weasel Craig.
(b) Matt Burke.
(c) Floyd Tibbits.
(d) Mike Ryerson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the import-export business, according to Parkins' friend at the FBI?
2. Where is Ben staying while in Jerusalem's Lot?
3. Who sold the Marsten House?
4. Who insists on caring for this person, admitting she has done it many times before?
5. Who turns Corey into a vampire on his way out of town?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)