|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disturbs the dreams of the tall man's companion?
(a) A chronic cough.
(b) Loud noises.
(d) Bed wetting.
2. Who died in Marsten House in 1939?
(a) Susan and Ann.
(b) Ben and Carol.
(c) Hubert and Birdie.
(d) Billy and Bobby.
3. How many families have lived in Marsten House since the murders?
4. What do Matt and Ben agree has caused some odd changes in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) A recent change in weather.
(b) Ben's arrival.
(c) The arrival of Straker and Barlow.
(d) The new moon.
5. Where does Ben run into Matt Burke and Weasel Craig?
(a) Eva's boarding house.
(d) The grocery store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sold the Marsten House?
2. Who is the custodian at the local dump?
3. What does Susan learn has happened to Ben Mears in Chapter 9?
4. What does Susan tell Ben before leaving him for the night in Chapter 5?
5. Where is Ben instructed to go in the middle of the night?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)