|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the local gossip in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) Mabel Werts.
(b) Eva Miller.
(c) Sandy MacDougall.
(d) Ann Norton.
2. Who died in Marsten House in 1939?
(a) Susan and Ann.
(b) Billy and Bobby.
(c) Ben and Carol.
(d) Hubert and Birdie.
3. Who did Ben see when he entered the Marsten House as a nine-year-old boy?
(a) The ghost of Hubert Marsten.
(b) The ghost of a young boy.
(c) The ghost of Bobby Marsten.
(d) The ghost of Birdie Marsten.
4. Who is the custodian at the local dump?
(a) Larry Crockett.
(b) Dud Rogers.
(c) Royal Snow.
(d) Hank Peters.
5. Who is traveling with the tall man in Chapter 1?
(a) An elderly woman.
(b) An elderly man.
(c) An adolescent child.
(d) A small child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the tall man and his companion go after leaving California?
2. What does this dark figure standing in the middle of Harmony Hill Cemetery appear to be holding?
3. To what does a dark figure address while standing in the middle of Harmony Hill Cemetery?
4. From what city is the newspaper the tall man often goes out of his way to buy and read?
5. Who becomes frightened while walking through the woods in Chapter 3?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)