|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes frightened while walking through the woods in Chapter 3?
(a) Mark Petrie.
(b) Danny and Ralphie Glick.
(c) Hank Peters.
(d) Ben Mears.
2. What story does the tall man find interesting in the newspaper?
(a) An article about fly fishing.
(b) An article that describes 'Salem's Lot as a ghost town.
(c) An article about national parks in Maine.
(d) An article that describes Bangor as a tourist trap.
3. How does the person who Ben meets in the park recognize him?
(a) From a picture that appeared in the local paper.
(b) From a picture on the back of his books.
(c) From a picture on a billboard.
(d) From a picture that appeared in a magazine article.
4. Why does Charlie Rhodes make two children get off the bus?
(a) For passing a note.
(b) For fighting.
(c) For kissing.
(d) For walking in the aisle while the bus is moving.
5. Who did Ben see when he entered the Marsten House as a nine-year-old boy?
(a) The ghost of Hubert Marsten.
(b) The ghost of Bobby Marsten.
(c) The ghost of a young boy.
(d) The ghost of Birdie Marsten.
Short Answer Questions
1. What house catches Ben's attention as he arrives at his destination in 1975?
2. What does the tall man sell that allows him to quit his job and leave California?
3. Who died in Marsten House in 1939?
4. Who does Floyd Tibbits think is responsible for this occurrence?
5. What does the custodian of the dump like to shoot when he lights fires in the dump?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)