|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Matt and Ben decide to go that evening after the dead man has been taken from Matt's house?
(a) The funeral home.
(b) The morgue.
(c) Marsten House.
(d) The police station.
2. What does the patient tell Father Callahan about Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) That he believes zombies are coming to town.
(b) That he plans to retire and take up fly fishing.
(c) That he believes the new owners of Marsten House are ruining the property values.
(d) That he believes vampires have invaded the town.
3. What does this visitor do to Dud after he falls into some sort of trance?
(a) Bites his neck.
(b) Places an embarrassing sign around his neck.
(c) Stabs him with a knife.
(d) Stiffs him on a bill.
4. Who does Susan learn died when she goes home in the beginning of Chapter 9?
(a) Mike Ryerson.
(b) Floyd Tibbits.
(c) Larry Crockett.
(d) Ben Mears.
5. What does this person become convinced of as he buries the casket, causing him to dig the casket up again?
(a) That Danny is not in the casket.
(b) That Danny is afraid of the dark.
(c) That Danny's eyes are open.
(d) That Danny is still alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Matt Burke?
2. Why does Ben tell Susan to visit Matt when she sees Ben in the hospital?
3. Who is Ben Mears?
4. Who becomes irrational during the funeral, insisting Danny stop pretending to be dead?
5. What does Matt Burke tell Susan when she visits with him in Chapter 9?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)