|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marsten House named for?
(a) Billy and Bobby Marsten.
(b) Hubert and Birdie Marsten.
(c) Marsten Real Estate.
(d) Marsten, the pig.
2. Who tells her daughter she disapproves of Ben Mears?
(a) Mabel Werts.
(b) Sandy McDougall.
(c) Ann Norton.
(d) Eva Miller.
3. What does Larry Crockett offer Hank Peters to encourage him not to go to the police about the things he saw at Marsten House?
(a) A new visa.
(d) A new bottle of gin.
4. Who is the local gossip in Jerusalem's Lot?
(a) Eva Miller.
(b) Mabel Werts.
(c) Sandy MacDougall.
(d) Ann Norton.
5. Who died in Marsten House in 1939?
(a) Hubert and Birdie.
(b) Billy and Bobby.
(c) Ben and Carol.
(d) Susan and Ann.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ben see when he entered the Marsten House as a nine-year-old boy?
2. Why is Parkins Gillespie unconcerned about the missing boy?
3. What is Ben instructed to take with him when he leaves the boarding house in Chapter 8?
4. What does this visitor do to Dud after he falls into some sort of trance?
5. Where is Ben staying while in Jerusalem's Lot?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)