|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells her daughter she disapproves of Ben Mears?
(a) Mabel Werts.
(b) Ann Norton.
(c) Eva Miller.
(d) Sandy McDougall.
2. Who did Ben Mears live with as a child after his mother had a nervous breakdown?
(a) Cousin Weasel.
(b) Grandmother Virginia.
(c) Aunt Cindy.
(d) Uncle Jack.
3. What does Susan find in the guest bedroom while waiting for an ambulance to respond to her call for help after Matt has a heart attack?
(a) A wooden stake.
(b) Mike's high school class ring.
(c) A crucifix.
(d) Matt's heart medication.
4. Who is Marsten House named for?
(a) Billy and Bobby Marsten.
(b) Marsten, the pig.
(c) Hubert and Birdie Marsten.
(d) Marsten Real Estate.
5. What does Father Callahan spill that he carefully cleans up to keep his housekeeper from learning about it?
(a) Spaghetti sauce.
(b) Motor oil.
(c) Holy water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the local gossip in Jerusalem's Lot?
2. Who asks a friend in the FBI to investigate the backgrounds of Ben Mears, Straker, and Barlow in the aftermath of the search for the missing boy?
3. Who died in Marsten House in 1939?
4. Why is Ben awakened in the middle of the night in the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. Who dared nine-year-old Ben Mears to go inside Marsten House?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)