1. What happens in Jerusalem's Lot in 1975?
(a) A motorcycle accident kills the mayor.
(b) Vampires take over the town.
(c) A fire burns the town to the ground.
(d) An explosion at the iron works kills hundreds.
2. What is the occupation of the tall man who appears in Chapter 1?
(a) Real estate agent.
3. Who is traveling with the tall man in Chapter 1?
(a) An elderly man.
(b) An elderly woman.
(c) A small child.
(d) An adolescent child.
4. From what city is the newspaper the tall man often goes out of his way to buy and read?
(a) Bangor, Maine.
(b) San Francisco, California.
(c) Dallas, Texas.
(d) Portland, Maine.
5. What does the tall man sell that allows him to quit his job and leave California?
(a) A letter from his stock broker.
(b) A letter from his lawyer.
(c) A letter from his grandmother.
(d) A letter from his literary agent.
This section contains 5,096 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)