|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, July 3, 2000, Carroll County Jail and Chapter 24, July 5, 2000, Carroll County Courthouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He respects women too much.
(b) He is a virgin.
(c) He doesn't like to share.
(d) His mother would dissapprove.
2. What is the name of the school at which Jack used to teach?
(a) Westenbrook Academy.
(b) Washington Academy.
(c) Wellingbrook Academy.
(d) Westminster Academy.
3. How does Thomas feel about the relationship between his father and Selena?
(a) He is jealous.
(b) He is confused.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is happy.
4. Where should Jack's DNA have been found if Gillian's story were true?
(a) Under her fingernails.
(b) On her clothes.
(c) On her leg.
(d) Under her lips.
5. What is Harlan's profession?
(a) A waiter.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A repairman.
(d) A health inspector.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was Jack born?
2. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
3. Who is Thomas trying to make jealous at the dance?
4. What is Addie's last name?
5. What is the woman delivering a baby in the bed next to Annaliese?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)