|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, July 3, 2000, Carroll County Jail and Chapter 24, July 5, 2000, Carroll County Courthouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(b) Picks up the phone to call the police.
(c) Throws her out.
(d) Walks out of the room.
2. What does Roy bring for the court?
(c) Bottled Water.
3. Why is Catherine put into the soccer game near the end?
(a) It is her turn to play.
(b) She was too tired to play earlier.
(c) She is the best player.
(d) A girl gets injured.
4. What does Meg want to buy from Starshine's business to help after Stuart's stroke?
(a) A bouquet of daisies.
(b) A health book.
(c) A well-balanced meal.
(d) Spell supplies.
5. What did Jack help the girl who accused him of rape buy?
(a) Bus tokens.
(b) A bra.
(c) Health insurance.
(d) Birth control.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gillian stay home from school at the beginning of the book?
2. What excuse does Addie give for visiting Jack's old school?
3. What kind of business does Addie own?
4. What made Gillian so mad about her encounter with Jack?
5. What did Selena learn Gillian was trying to buy at the Wiccan store?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)