|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, July 3, 2000, Carroll County Jail and Chapter 24, July 5, 2000, Carroll County Courthouse.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) Jack has good moral character.
(b) Things are not always what they seem.
(c) Youth are fickle.
(d) There is a fine line to consider.
2. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
3. Why doesn't Jack like to participate in his soccer friends' ritual after games?
(a) He is a virgin.
(b) His mother would dissapprove.
(c) He respects women too much.
(d) He doesn't like to share.
4. Where does Jack go after his first big fight with Addie?
(a) The park.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bar.
(d) The police station.
5. Why is Mountain given such control in prison?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He is the closest to leaving.
(c) He is the biggest.
(d) He is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did one of the boys who raped Addie move to?
2. What year was Jack born?
3. Where should Jack's DNA have been found if Gillian's story were true?
4. How old was Addie's daughter when she died?
5. Who is Charlie's daughter?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)