|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, 1979, New York City and Chapter 20, June 29, 2000, Carroll County Jail, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack help the girl who accused him of rape buy?
(a) A bra.
(b) Health insurance.
(c) Bus tokens.
(d) Birth control.
2. What does Jordan say during his opening statements at the trial?
(a) Jack has good moral character.
(b) Things are not always what they seem.
(c) There is a fine line to consider.
(d) Youth are fickle.
3. What does Addie say when Jack eats food from an uneaten plate?
(a) You are welcome to that.
(b) She never finishes her food.
(c) Don't leave that sitting there.
(d) Don't eat her food.
4. Who is the first person to take the stand at the trial?
5. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Addie do for Jordan when he comes to the diner during the school dance?
2. What does Roy do to break the tension when he is caught drinking in the diner?
3. Who sent Jack to the infirmary?
4. Who finds Stuart after his stroke?
5. Who is Thomas trying to make jealous at the dance?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)