|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, 1979, New York City and Chapter 20, June 29, 2000, Carroll County Jail, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the school at which Jack used to teach?
(a) Wellingbrook Academy.
(b) Washington Academy.
(c) Westminster Academy.
(d) Westenbrook Academy.
2. What does Jack say the girls in the woods were doing when he saw them?
3. What is Matt's last name?
4. What does Catherine's father do when Addie asks about Jack?
(a) Picks up the phone to call the police.
(c) Walks out of the room.
(d) Throws her out.
5. What is Delilah's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. While in prison, who warns Jack not to put his belongings in a certain tub?
2. What was painted on the door of Jack's apartment after he made love to Addie?
3. Who is the first person questioned about Beltane at the trial?
4. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
5. Who finds the thermos with atropine in it?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)