|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, 1979, New York City and Chapter 20, June 29, 2000, Carroll County Jail, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jack go to jail for?
(a) Child pornography.
(b) Public lewdness.
(c) Statutory rape.
(d) Child molestation.
2. What does Jack refuse to do when he is taken to prison in Salem Falls?
(a) Put on prison clothes.
(b) Call a lawyer.
(c) Take an interview.
(d) Have his blood samples taken.
3. Why does Roy blame himself for his wife's death?
(a) He left her alone for a weekend.
(b) He did not notice she was sick.
(c) He was driving the car.
(d) He fought with her just before she died.
4. What kind of business does Addie own?
(a) Book store.
(b) Grocery store.
5. Where does Roy sleep after getting too drunk to go home?
(a) The diner.
(b) The storage unit.
(c) The park.
(d) The bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Addie talks to when she returns from Loyal?
2. What part of the prison is Jack put in when he refuses to do what he is asked?
3. Who first tries to interview Jack after Gillian's accusation?
4. Why does Jack's best frond from Loyal really think Jack had a relationship with Catherine?
5. Where did one of the boys who raped Addie move to?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)