|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, June 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire and Chapter 16, June 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
2. What did Jack go to jail for?
(a) Child molestation.
(b) Statutory rape.
(c) Child pornography.
(d) Public lewdness.
3. What is Jack's last name?
(a) St. Thomas.
(b) St. Frances.
(c) St. Luke.
(d) St. Bride.
4. Who sent Jack to the infirmary?
5. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Jack sentenced to prison?
2. Who tells Addie about Jack's conviction?
3. Why is Jordan angry with Jack when he meets with him a second time?
4. What does the reverend do when Jack tries to defend himself against the accusations?
5. What was Addie's father driving when he was arrested?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)