|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, April 30, 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire and Chapter 9, May 1, 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mountain get to control in the prison every night?
(a) The remote.
(b) The bedding rotation.
(c) The toilet.
(d) The water rations.
2. What does Jack do while Addie is sleeping after he investigated the strange noise at her house?
(a) Looks at some information about self-defense.
(b) Looks at pictures of Chloe.
(c) Calls for police protection.
(d) Puts Chloe's things away.
3. What does Amos do when he can't sleep at night?
(a) Goes for a run.
(b) Goes to get his daughter.
(c) Takes a walk in the park.
(d) Goes to a bar to drink.
4. What does Gillian offer to do instead of going to a school dance?
(a) Work a shift in the diner.
(b) Finish some homework.
(c) Read to her mother.
(d) Care for her father.
5. What made Gillian so mad about her encounter with Jack?
(a) He was rude to her father.
(b) He was not happy to see her.
(c) He said "no" to her.
(d) He treated her like a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
2. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
3. What celebration does Gillian plan to honor with her friends?
4. What does Jack show Addie to do at Stuart's farm?
5. What did Jack help the girl who accused him of rape buy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)