|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, April 30, 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire and Chapter 9, May 1, 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amos do when he can't sleep at night?
(a) Goes for a run.
(b) Takes a walk in the park.
(c) Goes to get his daughter.
(d) Goes to a bar to drink.
2. Who sent Jack to the infirmary?
3. What strange subject are Gillian and her friends interested in?
4. What does Gillian use to cast a spell on Jack?
(b) Cat fur.
5. Why does Roy blame himself for his wife's death?
(a) He fought with her just before she died.
(b) He left her alone for a weekend.
(c) He was driving the car.
(d) He did not notice she was sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do girls in Jack's class use table cloths for during a lesson?
2. What does Addie drink while on her date with Wes?
3. How many friends come to visit Gillian after she stays home from school at the beginning of the book?
4. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
5. What kind of job does Addie give Jack the first time they meet?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)