|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, July 1999, Loyal, New Hampshire and Chapter 7, Late April 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jay's occupation?
(d) Police officer.
2. Why does Aldo tell the other inmates that they should listen to Jack?
(a) He is smart.
(b) He is innocent.
(c) He seems like a nice guy.
(d) He has money.
3. What was painted on the door of Jack's apartment after he made love to Addie?
(a) "We Know".
(b) "Pervert Here".
(c) "Go Home".
(d) "Protect Yourself".
4. What was Addie's father arrested for?
(a) Public lewdness.
(b) Obstructing justice.
(c) Statutory rape.
(d) Driving drunk.
5. What did Jack find Roy drinking in the basement?
(d) Cooking sherry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story is Gillian reading in school after she tries to cast a spell on Jack?
2. What does Jack show Addie to do at Stuart's farm?
3. How did someone know to look for Stuart after his stroke?
4. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
5. Who is Thomas trying to make jealous at the dance?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)