|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, May 2000, Salem Falls, New Hampshire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillian offer to do instead of going to a school dance?
(a) Read to her mother.
(b) Work a shift in the diner.
(c) Finish some homework.
(d) Care for her father.
2. Why does Roy blame himself for his wife's death?
(a) He was driving the car.
(b) He fought with her just before she died.
(c) He did not notice she was sick.
(d) He left her alone for a weekend.
3. How long was Jack sentenced to prison?
(a) 12 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 10 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. How does Jack talk to Addie while he is in prison?
(a) He sees her when she visits.
(b) He calls her on the phone.
(c) He sends her an e-mail.
(d) He sends her a note.
5. Why did Jack take Catherine to get her some birth control?
(a) She agreed to start a relationship with him.
(b) She had a condition that needed the medication.
(c) She wouldn't ask her father.
(d) She wanted to be sexually active.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Jack's lawyer when he is accused of having an affair with a student?
2. What game is Aldo fighting about when Jack returns from the infirmary?
3. Who tells Addie about Jack's conviction?
4. Where in the prison is Jack assigned to work?
5. When Mountain leaves prison, who is given the nightly control?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)