|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Englishmen who are discussing Joan in Scene 4?
(a) The King of England and the English commander.
(b) A nobleman and a chaplain.
(c) The English commander and his second-in-command.
(d) Two calvary officers.
2. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) The wind changes in their favor.
(b) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
(c) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
(d) The English army retreats.
3. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt.
(b) The powerful men who surround him.
(d) The king of England.
4. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
(b) The dour state of France.
(c) What to have for dinner.
(d) Financial matters of state.
5. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joan imprisoned?
2. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
3. What are church officials willing to do if Joan does not submit to their demands during trial?
4. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
5. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)