|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
(a) St. Margaret.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Gilles de Rais.
2. What question does Joan ask at the end of the king's dream in the Epilogue?
(a) If she can go back into battle.
(b) If the men who killed her will be properly punished.
(c) If she will be able to come back to life.
(d) When the world will accept saints.
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
(a) The crown jewels of France.
(b) Sixteen horses and a military battalion.
(c) Complete military authority and control.
(d) A significant land holding in Alsace.
4. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
(a) Reckless and unnecessary.
(b) Frightening and specious.
(c) Cruel and disparaging.
(d) Bold and courageous.
5. What do the men do after making their decision about whether or not Joan should come back to life?
(a) They ask Joan for her forgiveness and blessing.
(b) They exit the dream.
(c) They dedicate their lives to spreading Joan's message.
(d) They continue their discussion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
2. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
3. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
4. Why does the king turn down Joan's request to go to Paris in Scene 5?
5. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)