|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Physical beauty.
(b) Mental acuity.
(c) Physical prowess.
(d) Domineering personality.
2. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) The Dauphin's spirits.
(b) The royal decree written on parchment.
(c) The royal crown.
(d) Her sword.
3. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) She is a maid in his kitchen.
(b) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(c) Her father owes allegiance to him.
(d) He is her uncle.
4. What do the church officials believe their duty to Joan is?
(a) To see her banished from France.
(b) To save her soul.
(c) To save her reputation.
(d) To save her life.
5. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) Archbishop of Rheims.
(d) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
2. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
3. Where in the cathedral do Joan and the officer have their conversation?
4. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
5. In the Epilogue, what are the men in the king's dream discussing when Joan's news is announced?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)