|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the new king and his advisers think of Joan's advice in Scene 5?
(a) They think she should stay out of matters of state.
(b) They think it is an excellent idea.
(c) They think it is dangerous.
(d) They think she should pray about it and come back.
2. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
(a) The Ark of the Covenant.
(c) The chasse.
(d) The cathedral at Rheims.
3. In Scene 3, what is the goal of the French army?
(a) To come up with a new formation to fool the English army.
(b) To swim across the river.
(c) To find a way to obtain food for their starving troops.
(d) To defeat the English army.
4. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
(b) Attack the close enemy.
(c) Take over control of the army from the French commander.
(d) Find food for the troops.
5. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
2. What does the French commander desperately need in Scene 3?
3. Joan is single-minded about ____________ once she has been successful at the Battle of Orleans.
4. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
5. The church officials believe that Joan has committed violations against __________________.
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)