|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 4, the bishop is concerned about Joan's ___________.
(a) Supernatural powers.
(b) Amazing fighting abilities.
(c) Influence on the French citizens.
(d) Individualistic views.
2. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
3. What does the French commander do to Joan in Scene 3?
(a) He holds her in check.
(b) He cedes command to her.
(c) He refuses to let her in camp.
(d) He encourages her to move forward.
4. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
(a) There are no eggs for his breakfast.
(b) His wife has run off with the steward.
(c) His political allies have turned traitor.
(d) His castle has no running water.
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bolster morale and purpose.
(b) Treat their wounds.
(c) Bring them food and water.
(d) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 3, what is the goal of the French army?
2. What does Joan plan to do in Scene 5 now that she has returned victorious from the Siege at Orleans?
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
4. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
5. What has happened to Joan in the beginning of Scene 6?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)