|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news is given to the group in the king's dream in the Epilogue?
(a) That Joan's execution has been upheld.
(b) That Joan has been canonized.
(c) That Joan's ashes have been placed in a reliquary in the cathedral at Rheims.
(d) That Joan's heart has been placed in a reliquary in the cathedral at Rheims.
2. What is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for in Scene 6?
3. In Scene 6, what is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for?
(d) Public drunkenness.
4. Who warns Joan that she is perilously close to a sin in her eagerness to continue battling?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) The priest at Rheims.
(c) The Archbishop.
(d) The Pope.
5. Why does Joan sign the recantation papers?
(a) To escape torture and death.
(b) She truly feels remorse for her actions.
(c) To finally end the trial.
(d) She thinks she has no other option.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
2. In Scene 3, what is the goal of the French army?
3. What do the men involved in Joan's execution feel when they hear the stories about her heart?
4. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
5. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)