|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Joan sold in Scene 6?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) The English.
(c) The Spanish.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. In Scene 4, the bishop is concerned about Joan's ___________.
(a) Individualistic views.
(b) Supernatural powers.
(c) Amazing fighting abilities.
(d) Influence on the French citizens.
3. Where does the ceremony take place in Scene 5?
(a) The cathedral at Champagne.
(b) The cathedral at Alsace.
(c) The cathedral at Rheims.
(d) In the royal palace.
4. What do the men involved in Joan's execution feel when they hear the stories about her heart?
5. In Scene 6, what does Joan have to do for the church officials to fulfill their commitment to Joan's soul?
(a) Admit that she has committed treason.
(b) Enter a nunnery.
(c) Recant her sins.
(d) Admit that she has committed murder in the eyes of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, what is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for?
2. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
4. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
5. In Scene 3, how do the men in battle feel about Joan?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)