|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after Joan's execution do the events in the Epilogue take place?
2. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
3. What question does Joan ask at the end of the king's dream in the Epilogue?
(a) When the world will accept saints.
(b) If she can go back into battle.
(c) If the men who killed her will be properly punished.
(d) If she will be able to come back to life.
4. In the beginning of Scene 6, how long has Joan's trial lasted?
(a) Eleven days.
(b) Eleven weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Two days.
5. In Scene 6, what is one of the reasons Joan says that she dresses in men's clothing?
(a) It is the only clothing available to her.
(b) She prefers the comfort of men's clothing to that of women's clothing.
(c) She hates dresses.
(d) It is appropriate attire for battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 4, what are the nobleman and the chaplain bemoaning?
2. What do the church officials want Joan to admit to in Scene 6?
3. In Scene 4, the bishop is concerned about Joan's ___________.
4. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
5. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)