|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joan do after she signs the paper admitting to heresy?
(a) She begins to weep.
(b) She bows her head and begins to pray.
(c) She glares defiantly at the church officials.
(d) She tears the paper up.
2. What news is given to the group in the king's dream in the Epilogue?
(a) That Joan's ashes have been placed in a reliquary in the cathedral at Rheims.
(b) That Joan's heart has been placed in a reliquary in the cathedral at Rheims.
(c) That Joan has been canonized.
(d) That Joan's execution has been upheld.
3. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) The English army retreats.
(b) The wind changes in their favor.
(c) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
(d) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
4. In the king's dream in the Epilogue, despite the way the group feels about Joan, what do they think about her coming back to life?
(a) It would make their lives infinitely better.
(b) It wouldn't benefit any one of them.
(c) It would be a frightening thing to contemplate.
(d) It would be a blessing to France.
5. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joan asks a question of whom at the end of the king's dream in the Epilogue?
2. In Scene 5, Joan desires to take a certain path now that she has been successful in battle. Why does she want to take that path?
3. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
5. What is Joan fixed on after the Battle of Orleans?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)