|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
(a) He thinks it is exciting.
(b) He thinks it is preposterous.
(c) He thinks nothing of it.
(d) He thinks it is miraculous.
2. In Scene 4, the men discussing Joan fear she is a threat to what system?
(a) The church system.
(b) The caste system.
(c) The military system.
(d) The feudal system.
3. How many years after Joan's execution do the events in the Epilogue take place?
4. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
5. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
(a) Le Compte de Chablis.
(b) Lord Chamberlain.
(c) de Richeleau.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the commander of the French army in Scene 3?
2. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
3. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
4. What happens to one young woman who stands up for Joan's cause?
5. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)