|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joan asks a question of whom at the end of the king's dream in the Epilogue?
(a) The king.
(b) The men who convicted her.
(d) The citizens of France.
2. In Scene 5, Joan desires to take a certain path now that she has been successful in battle. Why does she want to take that path?
(a) She is tired of war and wants to return home to her family.
(b) Her passion for war outweighs her desire to return to a life of boredom.
(c) She has tasted success and is now driven to become an important person in the castle.
(d) She has always wanted to be royalty.
3. What do the church officials want Joan to admit to in Scene 6?
(c) Sins against the king.
4. What has happened to Joan in the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) She has been bought.
(b) She has been wounded.
(c) She has gone home.
(d) She has been taken to jail.
5. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the King of France receive in the beginning of the Epilogue?
2. In Scene 3 when the men in the castle discuss Joan, what do they do?
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
4. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)