|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will vanquish the Spanish in battle.
(b) He will become wealthy quickly and be able to pay his debts.
(c) He will be killed in battle and become a war hero for France.
(d) He will be crowned as King of France in the Cathedral of Rheims.
2. Where is Joan imprisoned?
(a) In an oubliette.
(b) The Rouen castle.
(c) Buckingham palace.
(d) In a crude jail outside of Paris.
3. What news does Bluebeard bring?
(a) That the war is being lost by the English.
(b) That the war is being lost by the French.
(c) That Joan is approaching the castle.
(d) That the Dauphin has passed away.
4. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
(a) Her religious fervor.
(b) The way she dresses.
(c) Her power over animals.
(d) Her power over nature.
5. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(b) A cross.
(d) A ride into the nearest city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distressing the commander of the French army in the beginning of Scene 3?
2. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
3. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
4. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
5. What about Joan's execution gives the participants second thoughts about their actions?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)