|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Joan in the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) She has been wounded.
(b) She has gone home.
(c) She has been taken to jail.
(d) She has been bought.
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bring them food and water.
(b) Bolster morale and purpose.
(c) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(d) Treat their wounds.
3. Two members of the English army camp are discussing Joan. What do they think she is?
(a) A con artist.
(b) A demon.
(c) A saint.
(d) A witch.
4. What is Joan's suggestion to the king and his advisers in Scene 5?
(a) That they ally with Italy in a war against England.
(b) That they trust her in all matters of state.
(c) That they make her queen.
(d) That they continue in war.
5. What does Joan plan to do in Scene 5 now that she has returned victorious from the Siege at Orleans?
(a) To quietly fade into the background.
(b) To continue with the war.
(c) To convince the palace to make her queen.
(d) To return to the pastoral life she knew before going into battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
2. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
3. What news is given to the group in the king's dream in the Epilogue?
4. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
5. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)