|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert's profession?
(b) Military officer.
2. The Dauphin goes through a ceremony in Scene 5. What is that ceremony?
(a) He is crowned King of France.
(b) The baptism of his first born son.
(c) His baptism into Christianity.
(d) His wedding to a Spanish princess.
3. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
4. What do the church officials in Scene 6 want Joan to do to acknowledge her guilt?
(a) Enter a nunnery.
(b) Accept excommunication.
(c) Make a public apology.
(d) Sign papers.
5. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for in Scene 6?
2. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
3. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
4. Why does the king turn down Joan's request to go to Paris in Scene 5?
5. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)