|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
(a) He asks his advisers their opinion.
(b) He bans Joan from the castle.
(c) He retires to his room to consider what Joan has said.
(d) He dismisses the advisers from his presence.
2. In what month does Scene 6 open?
3. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A cow.
(c) A horse.
(d) A magic bird.
4. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
(b) The English army retreats.
(c) The wind changes in their favor.
(d) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
5. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) Her sword.
(b) The Dauphin's spirits.
(c) The royal crown.
(d) The royal decree written on parchment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two members of the English army camp are discussing Joan. What do they think she is?
2. In Scene 6, what occurs before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
3. Why is Joan warned about sinning in Scene 5?
4. In Scene 4, the bishop holds out hope for ____________.
5. What do the new king and his advisers think of Joan's advice in Scene 5?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)