|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Mental acuity.
(b) Physical prowess.
(c) Domineering personality.
(d) Physical beauty.
2. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The King of England.
(b) A military officer.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The castle is abandoned.
3. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
4. What is the French army unable to do in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Come up with a competent strategy.
(b) Defeat the Spanish.
(c) Cross the river.
(d) Get organized.
5. In the beginning of Scene 6, how long has Joan's trial lasted?
(a) Eleven days.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Eleven weeks.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
2. What is Joan fixed on after the Battle of Orleans?
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
4. Who is the commander of the French army in Scene 3?
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)