|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Joan carrying on a discussion in Scene 5 while in the cathedral?
(a) The Archbishop.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
2. In Scene 4, the bishop is concerned about Joan's ___________.
(a) Amazing fighting abilities.
(b) Supernatural powers.
(c) Influence on the French citizens.
(d) Individualistic views.
3. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) The Loire River.
(b) The Arc de Triomphe.
(c) La Tour Eiffel.
(d) The palace.
4. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(c) The steward.
5. In Scene 6, what does Joan have to do for the church officials to fulfill their commitment to Joan's soul?
(a) Admit that she has committed murder in the eyes of God.
(b) Enter a nunnery.
(c) Recant her sins.
(d) Admit that she has committed treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 3 when the men in the castle discuss Joan, what do they do?
2. In Scene 4, what are the nobleman and the chaplain bemoaning?
3. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 6, what do the church officials threaten Joan with when she refuses to recant?
5. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)