|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Two members of the English army camp are discussing Joan. What do they think she is?
(a) A saint.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A demon.
(d) A witch.
2. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
(a) That Joan is to be taken to the dungeon.
(b) That they will now have to follow Joan.
(c) That they must give him more money for a military exploit.
(d) That they are dismissed from his employ.
3. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
4. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will regain France from the English.
(b) He will live long as the ruler of France.
(c) He will marry the princess of Spain.
(d) He will become a wise and kind ruler.
5. Why does the king turn down Joan's request to go to Paris in Scene 5?
(a) He wants her to go home to her family.
(b) He is tired of war.
(c) He wants to make her queen.
(d) The state coffers are empty.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 4, it is believed that __________ about Joan may cause the common individuals to defect.
2. Where does the ceremony take place in Scene 5?
3. What is Robert's profession?
4. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
5. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)