|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Easy-going nature.
(b) Incredible insight.
(c) A quiet strength.
(d) Spiritual courage.
2. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The King of England.
(b) The castle is abandoned.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) A military officer.
3. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
(a) The mice from the barn begin following her.
(b) Flowers begin to grow in her footprints.
(c) The hens begin laying eggs again.
(d) The Blessed Virgin appears to the steward.
4. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
(a) That they are dismissed from his employ.
(b) That they must give him more money for a military exploit.
(c) That Joan is to be taken to the dungeon.
(d) That they will now have to follow Joan.
5. How does Joan react to her colleagues' lack of enthusiasm for her plan to go to Paris in Scene 5?
(a) She agrees with them.
(b) She takes what they say into consideration and decides to go home.
(c) She takes what they say into consideration and decides to seek battle elsewhere.
(d) She ignores their admonitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert's profession?
2. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
3. Who joins the discussion the two men in the English camp are having about Joan in Scene 4?
4. In Scene 4, the men discussing Joan fear she is a threat to what system?
5. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)