|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
2. To whom is Joan sold in Scene 6?
(a) The Spanish.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The English.
(d) The Catholic Church.
3. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
4. Why does the king turn down Joan's request to go to Paris in Scene 5?
(a) He wants to make her queen.
(b) He is tired of war.
(c) He wants her to go home to her family.
(d) The state coffers are empty.
5. What did Joan alter through her military conquests?
(a) The French landscape.
(b) English attitudes toward women.
(c) Church dogma.
(d) The course of history for France.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
2. In Scene 4, the bishop holds out hope for ____________.
3. Where does Joan want to go next in Scene 5?
4. Why is Joan warned about sinning in Scene 5?
5. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)