|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Easy-going nature.
(b) A quiet strength.
(c) Incredible insight.
(d) Spiritual courage.
2. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The horses.
(b) The cows.
(c) The hens.
(d) The birds.
3. What do the church officials want Joan to admit to in Scene 6?
(d) Sins against the king.
4. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt.
(c) The steward.
5. In the beginning of Scene 6, how long has Joan's trial lasted?
(a) Two days.
(b) Eleven weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Eleven days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
2. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
3. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
4. What did Joan alter through her military conquests?
5. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)