|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 4, the bishop is concerned about Joan's ___________.
(a) Individualistic views.
(b) Supernatural powers.
(c) Amazing fighting abilities.
(d) Influence on the French citizens.
2. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(b) A cross.
(d) A ride into the nearest city.
3. Joan is single-minded about ____________ once she has been successful at the Battle of Orleans.
(a) Her purpose in life.
(b) Her pursuit of war.
(c) Her relationship with God.
(d) Her eagerness to get home.
4. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
(a) The crown jewels of France.
(b) A significant land holding in Alsace.
(c) Sixteen horses and a military battalion.
(d) Complete military authority and control.
5. What does Joan agree to do for the French commander?
(a) Pray for the English army to retreat.
(b) Pray for food.
(c) Pray for a change in fortune.
(d) Pray for rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
2. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
3. What is the name of the new King of France in Scene 5?
4. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
5. What is Joan fixed on after the Battle of Orleans?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)