|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joan's suggestion to the king and his advisers in Scene 5?
(a) That they make her queen.
(b) That they ally with Italy in a war against England.
(c) That they trust her in all matters of state.
(d) That they continue in war.
2. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Champagne and Lorraine.
(b) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(c) Toulouse and Nice.
(d) Marseille and Lyon.
3. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The King.
5. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
(b) The wind changes in their favor.
(c) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
(d) The English army retreats.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Joan sold in Scene 6?
2. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
3. In Scene 5, what is one of the emotions felt by Joan's colleagues when she makes her final decision about the battle in Paris?
4. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
5. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)