|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is the setting for this play?
2. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
(a) The cathedral at Rheims.
(b) The Ark of the Covenant.
(c) The chasse.
3. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
(a) The voices of her inner conscience.
(b) Those of many demons.
(c) Saint Margaret's and Saint Catherine's.
(d) Her father's and mother's.
4. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) A quiet strength.
(b) Easy-going nature.
(c) Spiritual courage.
(d) Incredible insight.
5. Two members of the English army camp are discussing Joan. What do they think she is?
(a) A saint.
(b) A con artist.
(c) A witch.
(d) A demon.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
2. What news does Bluebeard bring?
3. How does Joan react to her colleagues' lack of enthusiasm for her plan to go to Paris in Scene 5?
4. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
5. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)