|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
2. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise her rival's home.
(b) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
(c) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(d) Raise a siege.
3. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
4. In Scene 4, the bishop holds out hope for ____________.
(a) The salvation of Joan's soul.
(b) An English victory.
(c) A decent meal and a glass of fine wine.
(d) The chance to burn Joan as a witch.
5. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
(c) Planning strategy.
(d) Speaking with his second-in-command.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
2. Why do the nobleman and the chaplain believe that Joan should be burned?
3. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
4. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 3 when the men in the castle discuss Joan, what do they do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)