|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
(a) To be able to find a rich husband.
(b) To make sure she is paid a fair wage for her duties.
(c) To bring peace to the kingdom.
(d) To drive the English out of France.
2. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) Her sword.
(b) The royal crown.
(c) The Dauphin's spirits.
(d) The royal decree written on parchment.
3. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
(a) That he needs to buy new hens.
(b) That the hens were just being stubborn.
(c) That Joan is sent by God.
(d) That their illness was easily cured.
4. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
5. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will live long as the ruler of France.
(b) He will regain France from the English.
(c) He will become a wise and kind ruler.
(d) He will marry the princess of Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
2. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
3. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
4. Why is Joan warned about sinning in Scene 5?
5. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)