|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
(a) His wife.
(b) A disembodied voice.
(c) His steward.
2. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
3. What is the name of the new King of France in Scene 5?
4. What do the Englishmen intend to do to Joan once she is captured?
(a) Burn her.
(b) Canonize her.
(c) Hang her.
(d) Make her Queen of France.
5. What is the French army unable to do in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Get organized.
(b) Defeat the Spanish.
(c) Come up with a competent strategy.
(d) Cross the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fear created for the English by Joan aligning herself as an individual with the French King?
2. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
3. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
4. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
5. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)