|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
2. In Scene 3, what is the goal of the French army?
(a) To swim across the river.
(b) To find a way to obtain food for their starving troops.
(c) To come up with a new formation to fool the English army.
(d) To defeat the English army.
3. What is Robert's profession?
(c) Military officer.
4. Two members of the English army camp are discussing Joan. What do they think she is?
(a) A demon.
(b) A witch.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A saint.
5. In Scene 3, what proves that Joan's power has risen significantly?
(a) The fact that she has acquired an army and led it to Orleans.
(b) The blessing of the Archbishop.
(c) The English army surrenders to Joan's French army.
(d) The army's dedication to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the new king and his advisers think of Joan's advice in Scene 5?
2. Who is the Dauphin's head of church in Scene 2?
3. What country is the setting for this play?
4. Who is the commander of the French army in Scene 3?
5. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)