|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The hens.
(b) The horses.
(c) The cows.
(d) The birds.
2. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
(b) Attack the close enemy.
(c) Take over control of the army from the French commander.
(d) Find food for the troops.
3. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
4. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise a siege.
(b) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(c) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
(d) Raise her rival's home.
5. Who is the commander of the French army in Scene 3?
(a) de Baudricourt.
(b) de la Tremouille.
(d) de Rais.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
3. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
4. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 4, Joan's individualism threatens what?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)