|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one emotion felt by Joan's colleagues when she makes her final decision about the battle in Paris?
(a) Concern for her lack of funding.
(b) Disdain for her pride.
(c) Fear for her life.
(d) Disinterest since she ignored their advice.
2. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A cross.
(d) A ride into the nearest city.
3. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prince.
4. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) A good husband.
(d) The King's blessing.
5. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
(a) There are no eggs for his breakfast.
(b) His castle has no running water.
(c) His wife has run off with the steward.
(d) His political allies have turned traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
2. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
3. What news does Bluebeard bring?
4. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 5, the French advisers give Joan an example of what happened to one young girl who stood up for her cause. Where was this woman?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)