|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
(a) The cathedral at Rheims.
(b) The chasse.
(d) The Ark of the Covenant.
2. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(b) Raise a siege.
(c) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
(d) Raise her rival's home.
3. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) His best steed.
(b) A bag of gold coins.
(c) The assistance of a few of his best men.
(d) A wagon of food.
4. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) La Tour Eiffel.
(b) The Arc de Triomphe.
(c) The Loire River.
(d) The palace.
5. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(a) The King.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who schemes to trick Joan?
2. In Scene 4, it is believed that __________ about Joan may cause the common individuals to defect.
3. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
4. Who are the Englishmen who are discussing Joan in Scene 4?
5. What is Joan's suggestion to the king and his advisers in Scene 5?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)