|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Robert's profession?
(a) Military officer.
2. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The King.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The Prince.
3. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt and his steward.
(d) The Archbishop of Rheims and the Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
4. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
(c) The power over life and death.
5. The Dauphin goes through a ceremony in Scene 5. What is that ceremony?
(a) His baptism into Christianity.
(b) The baptism of his first born son.
(c) His wedding to a Spanish princess.
(d) He is crowned King of France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joan alter through her military conquests?
2. In Scene 4, the bishop holds out hope for ____________.
3. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
4. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
5. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)