|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
(c) Speaking with his second-in-command.
(d) Planning strategy.
2. What sin is Joan warned about giving in to in Scene 5?
3. With whom is Joan carrying on a discussion in Scene 5 while in the cathedral?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt.
(b) The Archbishop.
(d) The Dauphin.
4. What is one emotion felt by Joan's colleagues when she makes her final decision about the battle in Paris?
(a) Disdain for her pride.
(b) Disinterest since she ignored their advice.
(c) Fear for her life.
(d) Concern for her lack of funding.
5. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
(b) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
(c) The English army retreats.
(d) The wind changes in their favor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the ceremony take place in Scene 5?
2. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
3. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
4. Who are the Englishmen who are discussing Joan in Scene 4?
5. Where in the cathedral do Joan and the officer have their conversation?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)