|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
2. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) The dour state of France.
(b) Financial matters of state.
(c) What to have for dinner.
(d) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(b) Bring them food and water.
(c) Treat their wounds.
(d) Bolster morale and purpose.
4. What would the ships be hastened by in Scene 3?
(a) An outbound current.
(b) The presence of their commander.
(c) Their talented oarsmen.
(d) A favorable wind.
5. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will marry the princess of Spain.
(b) He will become a wise and kind ruler.
(c) He will live long as the ruler of France.
(d) He will regain France from the English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
4. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
5. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)