|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
(a) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(b) Gilles de Rais.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) Archbishop of Rheims.
2. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
(a) Le Compte de Chablis.
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(c) Lord Chamberlain.
(d) de Richeleau.
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
(a) He thinks it is miraculous.
(b) He thinks it is preposterous.
(c) He thinks nothing of it.
(d) He thinks it is exciting.
4. What would the ships be hastened by in Scene 3?
(a) Their talented oarsmen.
(b) An outbound current.
(c) The presence of their commander.
(d) A favorable wind.
5. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
3. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 3, how do the men in battle feel about Joan?
5. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)