|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the French army unable to do in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Come up with a competent strategy.
(b) Defeat the Spanish.
(c) Cross the river.
(d) Get organized.
2. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
(b) The cathedral at Rheims.
(c) The Ark of the Covenant.
(d) The chasse.
3. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
(b) Archbishop of Rheims.
(c) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
4. What news does Bluebeard bring?
(a) That the Dauphin has passed away.
(b) That the war is being lost by the English.
(c) That the war is being lost by the French.
(d) That Joan is approaching the castle.
5. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 3 when the men in the castle discuss Joan, what do they do?
3. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
5. What is Robert's profession?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)