|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
2. What news does Bluebeard bring?
(a) That the war is being lost by the English.
(b) That the war is being lost by the French.
(c) That Joan is approaching the castle.
(d) That the Dauphin has passed away.
3. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) A quiet strength.
(b) Incredible insight.
(c) Spiritual courage.
(d) Easy-going nature.
4. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
(a) He dismisses the advisers from his presence.
(b) He asks his advisers their opinion.
(c) He bans Joan from the castle.
(d) He retires to his room to consider what Joan has said.
5. In Scene 3, what proves that Joan's power has risen significantly?
(a) The army's dedication to her.
(b) The blessing of the Archbishop.
(c) The English army surrenders to Joan's French army.
(d) The fact that she has acquired an army and led it to Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
2. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
3. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
4. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)