|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distressing the commander of the French army in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) The death of his wife.
(b) Joan's orders.
(c) His bad fortune.
(d) His children are ill and he cannot return home.
2. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
(a) That they must give him more money for a military exploit.
(b) That Joan is to be taken to the dungeon.
(c) That they will now have to follow Joan.
(d) That they are dismissed from his employ.
3. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
4. What does the French commander want his troops to attack?
(a) The English reserves.
(c) The English castle.
5. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
Short Answer Questions
1. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
2. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
3. What would the ships be hastened by in Scene 3?
4. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
5. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)