|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the ships be hastened by in Scene 3?
(a) Their talented oarsmen.
(b) A favorable wind.
(c) The presence of their commander.
(d) An outbound current.
2. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
(a) That they must give him more money for a military exploit.
(b) That Joan is to be taken to the dungeon.
(c) That they will now have to follow Joan.
(d) That they are dismissed from his employ.
3. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
(a) That the hens were just being stubborn.
(b) That he needs to buy new hens.
(c) That Joan is sent by God.
(d) That their illness was easily cured.
4. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
(a) The chasse.
(b) The cathedral at Rheims.
(d) The Ark of the Covenant.
5. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The King.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The Prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
2. What does the French commander desperately need in Scene 3?
3. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
4. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
5. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)