|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
2. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
(a) To declare war on England.
(b) To convince Gilles de Rais to join her in Orleans.
(c) To speak with the Archbishop of Rheims about her visions.
(d) To seek an audience with the Dauphin.
3. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
(a) A vision of St. Margaret and St. Catherine.
(b) Control over animals.
(c) A piece of the True Cross.
(d) Otherworldly behavior and miracles.
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) A military officer.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The castle is abandoned.
(d) The King of England.
5. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) A big gun.
(b) Fervor and talk of God.
(c) Beauty and strength.
(d) An heirloom sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
3. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
4. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
5. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)