|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The treasury.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The throne room.
(d) The military strategy room.
2. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
(a) There are no eggs for his breakfast.
(b) His castle has no running water.
(c) His political allies have turned traitor.
(d) His wife has run off with the steward.
3. What does the French commander want his troops to attack?
(b) The English castle.
(c) The English reserves.
4. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A cow.
(b) A magic bird.
(c) A chicken.
(d) A horse.
5. In Scene 3, what proves that Joan's power has risen significantly?
(a) The blessing of the Archbishop.
(b) The fact that she has acquired an army and led it to Orleans.
(c) The army's dedication to her.
(d) The English army surrenders to Joan's French army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
2. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
3. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
4. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
5. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)