|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) The powerful men who surround him.
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The king of England.
2. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
(b) The power over life and death.
3. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
4. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
(a) That Joan is sent by God.
(b) That their illness was easily cured.
(c) That the hens were just being stubborn.
(d) That he needs to buy new hens.
5. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
(b) Speaking with his second-in-command.
(d) Planning strategy.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
2. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
3. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
4. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
5. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)