|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
2. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(b) The King.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
3. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Easy-going nature.
(b) A quiet strength.
(c) Incredible insight.
(d) Spiritual courage.
4. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
5. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The throne room.
(c) The treasury.
(d) The military strategy room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
2. What does Joan agree to do for the French commander?
3. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
4. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
5. In Scene 3, how do the men in battle feel about Joan?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)