|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) Financial matters of state.
(b) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
(c) The dour state of France.
(d) What to have for dinner.
2. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) The Arc de Triomphe.
(b) La Tour Eiffel.
(c) The palace.
(d) The Loire River.
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
(a) Complete military authority and control.
(b) Sixteen horses and a military battalion.
(c) A significant land holding in Alsace.
(d) The crown jewels of France.
4. Who is the Dauphin's head of church in Scene 2?
(a) Archbishop of Rheims.
(b) Archbishop de Vaucouleurs.
(c) Cardinal de la Courte.
(d) Father Dunois.
5. What is Robert's profession?
(b) Military officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
2. Why does the French commander not allow Joan to move forward to attack?
3. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
4. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
5. In Scene 3, how do the men in battle feel about Joan?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)