|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
(a) That their illness was easily cured.
(b) That Joan is sent by God.
(c) That the hens were just being stubborn.
(d) That he needs to buy new hens.
2. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
3. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
(a) A church.
(b) A grotto.
(c) The English castle.
(d) The Dauphin's castle.
4. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
(a) He thinks nothing of it.
(b) He thinks it is preposterous.
(c) He thinks it is exciting.
(d) He thinks it is miraculous.
5. What news does Bluebeard bring?
(a) That Joan is approaching the castle.
(b) That the war is being lost by the French.
(c) That the war is being lost by the English.
(d) That the Dauphin has passed away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
2. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
3. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
4. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
5. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)