|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A wagon of food.
(b) His best steed.
(c) The assistance of a few of his best men.
(d) A bag of gold coins.
2. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) The dour state of France.
(b) Financial matters of state.
(c) What to have for dinner.
(d) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
3. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
4. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(b) Her father owes allegiance to him.
(c) She is a maid in his kitchen.
(d) He is her uncle.
5. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
3. In Scene 3, how do the men in battle feel about Joan?
4. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
5. What is the French army unable to do in the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)