|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
(a) Her lack of military prowess.
(b) Her boyish hairstyle and clothing.
(c) Her visions.
(d) Her forward nature.
2. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
3. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) The dour state of France.
(b) Financial matters of state.
(c) What to have for dinner.
(d) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
4. In Scene 3 when the men in the castle discuss Joan, what do they do?
(a) They praise her strength.
(b) They doubt her faith.
(c) They debate her authenticity.
(d) They debate her connection to God.
5. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) The king of England.
(b) The powerful men who surround him.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
2. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
3. What does Joan agree to do for the French commander?
4. What is distressing the commander of the French army in the beginning of Scene 3?
5. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)