|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is an officer in Scene 2 nicknamed "Bluebeard." Why is that his nickname?
(a) He dyes his facial hair blue.
(b) His mother gave him that nickname as a baby.
(c) There is a rumor that he has killed his former wives and buried them in the basement.
(d) His beard is an odd shade of gray that looks bluish.
2. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
(a) The mice from the barn begin following her.
(b) The hens begin laying eggs again.
(c) Flowers begin to grow in her footprints.
(d) The Blessed Virgin appears to the steward.
3. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
(a) The Dauphin's castle.
(b) The English castle.
(c) A church.
(d) A grotto.
4. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The throne room.
(b) The treasury.
(c) The military strategy room.
(d) The kitchen.
5. What does the French commander want his troops to attack?
(b) The English reserves.
(d) The English castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
2. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
3. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
4. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
5. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)