|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 3, what is the goal of the French army?
(a) To defeat the English army.
(b) To swim across the river.
(c) To find a way to obtain food for their starving troops.
(d) To come up with a new formation to fool the English army.
2. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
(a) St. Margaret.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Gilles de Rais.
3. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
(a) In a stable on the outskirts of Champagne.
(b) In the cathedral at Rheims.
(c) In a castle.
(d) In a stable on the outskirts of Lorraine.
4. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Mental acuity.
(b) Physical prowess.
(c) Domineering personality.
(d) Physical beauty.
5. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Marseille and Lyon.
(b) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(c) Champagne and Lorraine.
(d) Toulouse and Nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
2. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
3. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
5. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)