|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the commander of the French army in Scene 3?
(a) de Baudricourt.
(b) de Rais.
(c) de la Tremouille.
2. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) The assistance of a few of his best men.
(b) His best steed.
(c) A bag of gold coins.
(d) A wagon of food.
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) Her sword.
(b) The royal decree written on parchment.
(c) The royal crown.
(d) The Dauphin's spirits.
4. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
(c) The power over life and death.
5. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(b) She is a maid in his kitchen.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) Her father owes allegiance to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
2. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
3. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
4. Who is the Dauphin's head of church in Scene 2?
5. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)