|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
(a) The crown jewels of France.
(b) Complete military authority and control.
(c) A significant land holding in Alsace.
(d) Sixteen horses and a military battalion.
2. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
3. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Mental acuity.
(b) Physical beauty.
(c) Physical prowess.
(d) Domineering personality.
4. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(b) Treat their wounds.
(c) Bolster morale and purpose.
(d) Bring them food and water.
5. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The King.
(b) The Prince.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
2. In Scene 3 when the men in the castle discuss Joan, what do they do?
3. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
4. What does the French commander do to Joan in Scene 3?
5. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)