|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
2. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
3. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
(a) In a stable on the outskirts of Lorraine.
(b) In a castle.
(c) In the cathedral at Rheims.
(d) In a stable on the outskirts of Champagne.
4. In Scene 3, what proves that Joan's power has risen significantly?
(a) The fact that she has acquired an army and led it to Orleans.
(b) The army's dedication to her.
(c) The blessing of the Archbishop.
(d) The English army surrenders to Joan's French army.
5. What would the ships be hastened by in Scene 3?
(a) The presence of their commander.
(b) An outbound current.
(c) A favorable wind.
(d) Their talented oarsmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
2. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
3. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
4. What does the French commander want his troops to attack?
5. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)