|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The horses.
(b) The hens.
(c) The cows.
(d) The birds.
2. What does the French commander want his troops to attack?
(b) The English castle.
(c) The English reserves.
3. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) The powerful men who surround him.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The king of England.
4. What does the French commander desperately need in Scene 3?
(b) Food for his army.
(c) A westward wind.
(d) Rest for his army.
5. The play opens in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the commander of the French army in Scene 3?
2. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
4. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
5. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)