|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
(b) The steward.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
2. What would the ships be hastened by in Scene 3?
(a) An outbound current.
(b) A favorable wind.
(c) Their talented oarsmen.
(d) The presence of their commander.
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) The royal decree written on parchment.
(b) Her sword.
(c) The royal crown.
(d) The Dauphin's spirits.
4. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
5. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
4. Why does the French commander not allow Joan to move forward to attack?
5. In Scene 3, what proves that Joan's power has risen significantly?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)