|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) The assistance of a few of his best men.
(b) A bag of gold coins.
(c) A wagon of food.
(d) His best steed.
2. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
3. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) Financial matters of state.
(b) What to have for dinner.
(c) The dour state of France.
(d) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
4. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
5. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) The wind changes in their favor.
(b) The English army retreats.
(c) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
(d) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
3. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
4. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
5. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)