|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The steward.
2. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
(b) Château d' Azay-le-Rideau.
3. What country is the setting for this play?
4. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
(b) Gilles de Rais.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) St. Margaret.
5. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt.
(b) The powerful men who surround him.
(d) The king of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
3. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
4. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 2, what example is given of Joan's spiritual fortitude?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)