|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(b) Champagne and Lorraine.
(c) Marseille and Lyon.
(d) Toulouse and Nice.
2. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
(a) Fall to their knees.
(b) Ask for her forgiveness.
(d) Run away.
3. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) The assistance of a few of his best men.
(b) A wagon of food.
(c) His best steed.
(d) A bag of gold coins.
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(a) The Dauphin.
(c) The King.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
5. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The horses.
(b) The birds.
(c) The hens.
(d) The cows.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
3. Who is the Dauphin's head of church in Scene 2?
4. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)