|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
(a) The power over life and death.
2. Who is the Dauphin's head of church in Scene 2?
(a) Archbishop of Rheims.
(b) Father Dunois.
(c) Archbishop de Vaucouleurs.
(d) Cardinal de la Courte.
3. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A cross.
(b) A ride into the nearest city.
4. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
(a) He retires to his room to consider what Joan has said.
(b) He asks his advisers their opinion.
(c) He dismisses the advisers from his presence.
(d) He bans Joan from the castle.
5. What is Robert's profession?
(d) Military officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
2. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
3. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
5. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)