|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
(a) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(b) Gilles de Rais.
(c) The Dauphin himself.
(d) Archbishop of Rheims.
2. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The King.
3. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
(b) Archbishop of Rheims.
(c) All of the answers are correct.
(d) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
4. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The military strategy room.
(c) The throne room.
(d) The treasury.
5. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
2. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
3. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
4. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
5. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)