|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
(a) There are no eggs for his breakfast.
(b) His political allies have turned traitor.
(c) His castle has no running water.
(d) His wife has run off with the steward.
2. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt and his steward.
(d) The Archbishop of Rheims and the Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
3. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
(c) The power over life and death.
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) A military officer.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The castle is abandoned.
(d) The King of England.
5. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(b) Champagne and Lorraine.
(c) Marseille and Lyon.
(d) Toulouse and Nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
2. What is Robert's profession?
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
4. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
5. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)