|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) What to have for dinner.
(b) The dour state of France.
(c) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
(d) Financial matters of state.
2. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
(a) The steward.
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
3. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt.
(b) The king of England.
(d) The powerful men who surround him.
4. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bolster morale and purpose.
(b) Bring them food and water.
(c) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(d) Treat their wounds.
5. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A ride into the nearest city.
(c) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
3. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
4. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)