|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
(a) What to have for dinner.
(b) The dour state of France.
(c) A plan to overthrow the Dauphin.
(d) Financial matters of state.
2. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) Her father owes allegiance to him.
(d) She is a maid in his kitchen.
3. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A bag of gold coins.
(b) A wagon of food.
(c) His best steed.
(d) The assistance of a few of his best men.
4. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
5. Who is the Dauphin's head of church in Scene 2?
(a) Archbishop of Rheims.
(b) Archbishop de Vaucouleurs.
(c) Father Dunois.
(d) Cardinal de la Courte.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
2. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
4. The play opens in what year?
5. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)