|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) The King's blessing.
(c) A good husband.
3. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The King.
4. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
(a) The hens are diseased.
(b) Maid Joan's presence.
(c) The eggs were stepped on.
(d) A fox killed the hens.
5. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) A military officer.
(b) The King of England.
(c) The castle is abandoned.
(d) The Dauphin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
2. The play opens in what year?
3. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
4. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
5. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)