|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
2. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will live long as the ruler of France.
(b) He will regain France from the English.
(c) He will become a wise and kind ruler.
(d) He will marry the princess of Spain.
3. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
(a) Lord Chamberlain.
(b) de Richeleau.
(c) Le Compte de Chablis.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
4. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
(a) Saint Margaret's and Saint Catherine's.
(b) The voices of her inner conscience.
(c) Her father's and mother's.
(d) Those of many demons.
5. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
(a) The Archbishop of Rheims and the Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt and his steward.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
2. There is an officer in Scene 2 nicknamed "Bluebeard." Why is that his nickname?
3. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
4. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
5. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)