|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The King.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Dauphin.
2. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) The king of England.
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(c) The powerful men who surround him.
3. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
(a) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(b) Gilles de Rais.
(c) The Dauphin himself.
(d) Archbishop of Rheims.
4. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
(c) Château d' Azay-le-Rideau.
5. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(a) The Dauphin.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
2. The play opens in what year?
3. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
4. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
5. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)