|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
(a) That the hens were just being stubborn.
(b) That he needs to buy new hens.
(c) That their illness was easily cured.
(d) That Joan is sent by God.
2. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
3. What is Robert's profession?
(a) Military officer.
4. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The King.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Dauphin.
5. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
(a) Sixteen horses and a military battalion.
(b) The crown jewels of France.
(c) Complete military authority and control.
(d) A significant land holding in Alsace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
2. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
3. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
4. What country is the setting for this play?
5. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)