|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
(a) That they are dismissed from his employ.
(b) That they must give him more money for a military exploit.
(c) That they will now have to follow Joan.
(d) That Joan is to be taken to the dungeon.
2. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will vanquish the Spanish in battle.
(b) He will be killed in battle and become a war hero for France.
(c) He will be crowned as King of France in the Cathedral of Rheims.
(d) He will become wealthy quickly and be able to pay his debts.
3. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The King.
(d) The Queen.
4. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
(a) Le Compte de Chablis.
(b) Lord Chamberlain.
(c) de Richeleau.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
5. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) A military officer.
(c) The castle is abandoned.
(d) The King of England.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
2. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
3. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
4. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
5. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)