|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(b) Marseille and Lyon.
(c) Toulouse and Nice.
(d) Champagne and Lorraine.
2. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
(a) He asks his advisers their opinion.
(b) He retires to his room to consider what Joan has said.
(c) He bans Joan from the castle.
(d) He dismisses the advisers from his presence.
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
4. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bolster morale and purpose.
(b) Bring them food and water.
(c) Treat their wounds.
(d) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
5. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
2. What is Robert's profession?
3. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
4. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
5. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)