|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
(a) Gilles de Rais.
(b) St. Margaret.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
2. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
(a) The Archbishop of Rheims and the Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt and his steward.
3. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise her rival's home.
(b) Raise a siege.
(c) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(d) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
4. There is an officer in Scene 2 nicknamed "Bluebeard." Why is that his nickname?
(a) He dyes his facial hair blue.
(b) His mother gave him that nickname as a baby.
(c) There is a rumor that he has killed his former wives and buried them in the basement.
(d) His beard is an odd shade of gray that looks bluish.
5. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
2. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
3. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
4. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
5. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)