|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) An heirloom sword.
(b) A big gun.
(c) Beauty and strength.
(d) Fervor and talk of God.
2. What country is the setting for this play?
3. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The King of England.
(b) A military officer.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The castle is abandoned.
4. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The birds.
(b) The horses.
(c) The hens.
(d) The cows.
5. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
3. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
4. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
5. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)