|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play opens in what year?
2. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
3. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The King of England.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The castle is abandoned.
(d) A military officer.
4. What is Robert's profession?
(c) Military officer.
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(b) Bolster morale and purpose.
(c) Treat their wounds.
(d) Bring them food and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
2. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
3. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
5. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)