|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
2. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Fervor and talk of God.
(b) An heirloom sword.
(c) Beauty and strength.
(d) A big gun.
3. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
(a) His steward.
(b) A disembodied voice.
(d) His wife.
4. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
(a) A fox killed the hens.
(b) The eggs were stepped on.
(c) Maid Joan's presence.
(d) The hens are diseased.
5. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) She is a maid in his kitchen.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) Her father owes allegiance to him.
(d) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
2. The play opens in what year?
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
4. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
5. What country is the setting for this play?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)