|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bring them food and water.
(b) Treat their wounds.
(c) Bolster morale and purpose.
(d) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) A good husband.
(b) The King's blessing.
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) A military officer.
(b) The castle is abandoned.
(c) The King of England.
(d) The Dauphin.
5. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
(a) That he needs to buy new hens.
(b) That Joan is sent by God.
(c) That the hens were just being stubborn.
(d) That their illness was easily cured.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
3. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
4. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
5. What country is the setting for this play?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)