|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(b) A cross.
(c) A ride into the nearest city.
2. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) The King.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Queen.
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(b) A good husband.
(d) The King's blessing.
4. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
(b) Raise a siege.
(c) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(d) Raise her rival's home.
5. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
(a) Flowers begin to grow in her footprints.
(b) The Blessed Virgin appears to the steward.
(c) The mice from the barn begin following her.
(d) The hens begin laying eggs again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
3. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
4. What is Robert's profession?
5. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)