|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A cross.
(c) A ride into the nearest city.
2. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
(a) Le Compte de Chablis.
(b) de Richeleau.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) Lord Chamberlain.
3. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
4. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The hens.
(b) The birds.
(c) The horses.
(d) The cows.
5. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
(a) Those of many demons.
(b) Her father's and mother's.
(c) Saint Margaret's and Saint Catherine's.
(d) The voices of her inner conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
3. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
4. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
5. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)