|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bolster morale and purpose.
(b) Bring them food and water.
(c) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(d) Treat their wounds.
2. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The horses.
(b) The birds.
(c) The hens.
(d) The cows.
3. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
(a) That their illness was easily cured.
(b) That Joan is sent by God.
(c) That the hens were just being stubborn.
(d) That he needs to buy new hens.
4. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
5. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A ride into the nearest city.
(d) A cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
2. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
3. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
4. What is Robert's profession?
5. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)