|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A magic bird.
(c) A cow.
(d) A horse.
2. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
(a) A disembodied voice.
(b) His wife.
(d) His steward.
3. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
(a) Those of many demons.
(b) The voices of her inner conscience.
(c) Saint Margaret's and Saint Catherine's.
(d) Her father's and mother's.
4. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Fervor and talk of God.
(b) Beauty and strength.
(c) An heirloom sword.
(d) A big gun.
5. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
(a) The mice from the barn begin following her.
(b) The hens begin laying eggs again.
(c) The Blessed Virgin appears to the steward.
(d) Flowers begin to grow in her footprints.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Robert's profession?
2. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
3. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
5. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)