|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bring them food and water.
(b) Bolster morale and purpose.
(c) Treat their wounds.
(d) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
3. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
(a) The eggs were stepped on.
(b) Maid Joan's presence.
(c) A fox killed the hens.
(d) The hens are diseased.
4. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) The King's blessing.
(c) A good husband.
5. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) An heirloom sword.
(b) Beauty and strength.
(c) Fervor and talk of God.
(d) A big gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
2. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
3. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
4. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)