|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A magic bird.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
2. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
3. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
(a) To drive the English out of France.
(b) To bring peace to the kingdom.
(c) To make sure she is paid a fair wage for her duties.
(d) To be able to find a rich husband.
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The King of England.
(b) A military officer.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The castle is abandoned.
5. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
(a) Château d' Azay-le-Rideau.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
2. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
3. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
4. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
5. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)