|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
2. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) The Prince.
3. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(b) A ride into the nearest city.
(c) A cross.
4. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise her rival's home.
(b) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(c) Raise a siege.
(d) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
5. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A wagon of food.
(b) The assistance of a few of his best men.
(c) A bag of gold coins.
(d) His best steed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
3. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
4. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
5. The play opens in what year?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)