|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise her rival's home.
(b) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(c) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
(d) Raise a siege.
2. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
(a) Saint Margaret's and Saint Catherine's.
(b) Her father's and mother's.
(c) The voices of her inner conscience.
(d) Those of many demons.
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) The King's blessing.
(b) A good husband.
4. What country is the setting for this play?
5. The play opens in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
2. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
3. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
5. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)