|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 5, why does Joan want to go to Paris?
(a) To release it from the English hold.
(b) To find one of her close friends.
(c) To continue to spread her visionary message.
(d) To visit La Follies Berger.
2. What is the name of the new King of France in Scene 5?
3. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) A military officer.
(b) The King of England.
(c) The Dauphin.
(d) The castle is abandoned.
4. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A magic bird.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
5. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
(a) A disembodied voice.
(b) His wife.
(c) His steward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the setting for this play?
2. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
3. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
4. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
5. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)