|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the church officials believe their duty to Joan is?
(a) To see her banished from France.
(b) To save her reputation.
(c) To save her life.
(d) To save her soul.
2. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
3. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A bag of gold coins.
(b) His best steed.
(c) A wagon of food.
(d) The assistance of a few of his best men.
4. Who is responsible for Joan's situation in the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Burgundians.
(c) The Alsacians.
(d) The Parisians.
5. What happens to Joan when she refuses to admit guilt in Scene 6?
(a) She is banished from France and sent to Spain.
(b) She is given an extension on her trial and sent back to jail.
(c) She is sentenced to be hung until she is dead.
(d) She is immediately led to the stake and burned to death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Englishmen intend to do to Joan once she is captured?
2. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
3. In Scene 4, the men discussing Joan fear she is a threat to what system?
4. What is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for in Scene 6?
5. What is the fear created for the English by Joan aligning herself as an individual with the French King?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)