|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Beauty and strength.
(b) An heirloom sword.
(c) A big gun.
(d) Fervor and talk of God.
2. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
3. Who is responsible for Joan's situation in the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The Parisians.
(c) The Alsacians.
(d) The Burgundians.
4. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(b) The powerful men who surround him.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The king of England.
5. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
2. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
3. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
4. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
5. Joan is single-minded about ____________ once she has been successful at the Battle of Orleans.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)