|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 4, the bishop is concerned about Joan's ___________.
(a) Influence on the French citizens.
(b) Amazing fighting abilities.
(c) Supernatural powers.
(d) Individualistic views.
2. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) The wind changes in their favor.
(b) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
(c) The English army retreats.
(d) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
3. In Scene 6, what does Joan risk by not submitting to the church officials' demands?
(a) Being tortured.
(b) Lifelong imprisonment.
4. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) A military officer.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The King of England.
(d) The castle is abandoned.
5. Where is Joan imprisoned?
(a) The Rouen castle.
(b) In a crude jail outside of Paris.
(c) In an oubliette.
(d) Buckingham palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Englishmen intend to do to Joan once she is captured?
2. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
3. What do the officials in Scene 6 discuss before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
4. Joan is single-minded about ____________ once she has been successful at the Battle of Orleans.
5. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)