|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) The king of England.
(b) The powerful men who surround him.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
2. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
(a) To declare war on England.
(b) To seek an audience with the Dauphin.
(c) To convince Gilles de Rais to join her in Orleans.
(d) To speak with the Archbishop of Rheims about her visions.
3. Where in the cathedral do Joan and the officer have their conversation?
(a) In the gardens.
(b) In the reliquary.
(c) In the vestibule.
(d) At the altar.
4. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Easy-going nature.
(b) Incredible insight.
(c) Spiritual courage.
(d) A quiet strength.
5. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the setting for this play?
2. What news does Bluebeard bring?
3. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
4. What is Joan fixed on after the Battle of Orleans?
5. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)