|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
(b) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(c) Archbishop of Rheims.
(d) All of the answers are correct.
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
(a) He thinks nothing of it.
(b) He thinks it is miraculous.
(c) He thinks it is exciting.
(d) He thinks it is preposterous.
3. What is the French army unable to do in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Cross the river.
(b) Defeat the Spanish.
(c) Get organized.
(d) Come up with a competent strategy.
4. In what month does Scene 6 open?
5. In Scene 3 when the men in the castle discuss Joan, what do they do?
(a) They debate her authenticity.
(b) They praise her strength.
(c) They doubt her faith.
(d) They debate her connection to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officials in Scene 6 discuss before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
2. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
3. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
4. What news does Bluebeard bring?
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)