|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
(b) Find food for the troops.
(c) Take over control of the army from the French commander.
(d) Attack the close enemy.
2. In Scene 4, where are the two men who are discussing Joan?
(a) In a castle in the Loire valley.
(b) In the midst of a battlefield.
(c) In an English army camp.
(d) In a French army camp.
3. In Scene 6, what do the church officials threaten Joan with when she refuses to recant?
(a) Throw her into a pit of snakes.
(b) Put her in front of a firing squad.
(c) Turn her over to the prisoners for whatever purpose those men see fit.
(d) Torture her.
4. What is the French commander doing in the beginning of Scene 3?
(b) Speaking with his second-in-command.
(c) Planning strategy.
5. Joan's demeanor during the trial is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, what occurs before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
2. Who joins the discussion the two men in the English camp are having about Joan in Scene 4?
3. Where does the ceremony take place in Scene 5?
4. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
5. Who warns Joan that she is perilously close to a sin in her eagerness to continue battling?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)