|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
(a) Her lack of military prowess.
(b) Her visions.
(c) Her forward nature.
(d) Her boyish hairstyle and clothing.
2. What do the officials in Scene 6 discuss before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
(a) What Joan's punishment should be since they already know she will confess.
(b) How to effectively try the girl without prejudice.
(c) The severity of Joan's crimes.
(d) Joan's crimes and what the consequences should be.
3. In what month does Scene 6 open?
4. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
(a) That they are dismissed from his employ.
(b) That they must give him more money for a military exploit.
(c) That Joan is to be taken to the dungeon.
(d) That they will now have to follow Joan.
5. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will be crowned as King of France in the Cathedral of Rheims.
(b) He will vanquish the Spanish in battle.
(c) He will become wealthy quickly and be able to pay his debts.
(d) He will be killed in battle and become a war hero for France.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
2. What is Joan anxious to do in Scene 3?
3. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
4. What do the church officials in Scene 6 want Joan to do to acknowledge her guilt?
5. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)