|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
2. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
(a) In a stable on the outskirts of Champagne.
(b) In a stable on the outskirts of Lorraine.
(c) In the cathedral at Rheims.
(d) In a castle.
3. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A ride into the nearest city.
(d) A cross.
4. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A magic bird.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
5. Who lives in the castle mentioned at the opening of the play?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt.
(b) The King.
(c) The Dauphin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
2. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
4. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
5. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)