|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will live long as the ruler of France.
(b) He will become a wise and kind ruler.
(c) He will marry the princess of Spain.
(d) He will regain France from the English.
2. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
3. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(b) A ride into the nearest city.
(d) A cross.
4. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
5. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
(a) Her forward nature.
(b) Her boyish hairstyle and clothing.
(c) Her lack of military prowess.
(d) Her visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
2. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
3. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
4. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
5. Who is the Dauphin's head of church in Scene 2?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)