|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) The King's blessing.
(b) A good husband.
2. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
3. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt and his steward.
(d) The Archbishop of Rheims and the Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
4. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Champagne and Lorraine.
(b) Marseille and Lyon.
(c) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(d) Toulouse and Nice.
5. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Beauty and strength.
(b) A big gun.
(c) Fervor and talk of God.
(d) An heirloom sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
3. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
4. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
5. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)