|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
(a) The crown jewels of France.
(b) A significant land holding in Alsace.
(c) Complete military authority and control.
(d) Sixteen horses and a military battalion.
2. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(a) The king of England.
(c) The powerful men who surround him.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
4. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
(a) Gilles de Rais.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(d) Archbishop of Rheims.
5. The play opens in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
2. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
3. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
4. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
5. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)