|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A ride into the nearest city.
(c) A cross.
2. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will become a wise and kind ruler.
(b) He will live long as the ruler of France.
(c) He will marry the princess of Spain.
(d) He will regain France from the English.
3. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The King.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Queen.
4. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
(b) The power over life and death.
5. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is the setting for this play?
2. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
3. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
4. What is the name of the castle in which the play opens?
5. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)