|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The play opens in what year?
2. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Fervor and talk of God.
(b) An heirloom sword.
(c) A big gun.
(d) Beauty and strength.
3. In Scene 2, what is the second achievement that Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will be killed in battle and become a war hero for France.
(b) He will be crowned as King of France in the Cathedral of Rheims.
(c) He will become wealthy quickly and be able to pay his debts.
(d) He will vanquish the Spanish in battle.
4. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
5. In Scene 1, who is the Maid who is waiting at the door of the castle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
2. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
3. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
4. What news does Bluebeard bring?
5. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)