|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
(a) The Dauphin himself.
(b) Archbishop of Rheims.
(c) Gilles de Rais.
(d) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
2. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
(a) A ride into the nearest city.
(c) A cross.
3. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(b) Raise a siege.
(c) Raise her rival's home.
(d) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
4. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
5. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
(a) A magic bird.
(b) A chicken.
(c) A horse.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
2. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
3. In Scene 2, what subject is being discussed by the Archbishop and Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille?
4. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)