|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
(a) A disembodied voice.
(b) His steward.
(c) His wife.
2. There is an officer in Scene 2 nicknamed "Bluebeard." Why is that his nickname?
(a) His beard is an odd shade of gray that looks bluish.
(b) There is a rumor that he has killed his former wives and buried them in the basement.
(c) His mother gave him that nickname as a baby.
(d) He dyes his facial hair blue.
3. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The castle is abandoned.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) The King of England.
(d) A military officer.
4. What news does Bluebeard bring?
(a) That Joan is approaching the castle.
(b) That the war is being lost by the French.
(c) That the war is being lost by the English.
(d) That the Dauphin has passed away.
5. What is Robert's profession?
(c) Military officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
3. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
4. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
5. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)