|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is incredulous and angry at his steward in Scene 1?
(a) Lord Chamberlain.
(b) de Richeleau.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) Le Compte de Chablis.
2. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
(a) The hens begin laying eggs again.
(b) The mice from the barn begin following her.
(c) The Blessed Virgin appears to the steward.
(d) Flowers begin to grow in her footprints.
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) Her sword.
(b) The royal decree written on parchment.
(c) The Dauphin's spirits.
(d) The royal crown.
4. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
5. Who lives in the castle mentioned in Scene 1?
(a) The Dauphin.
(b) The King of England.
(c) A military officer.
(d) The castle is abandoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
2. What country is the setting for this play?
3. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
4. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
5. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)