|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
(a) Her forward nature.
(b) Her boyish hairstyle and clothing.
(c) Her lack of military prowess.
(d) Her visions.
2. Who informs Robert of the hens' recovery in Scene 1?
(a) A disembodied voice.
(c) His wife.
(d) His steward.
3. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
(a) Toulouse and Nice.
(b) Marseille and Lyon.
(c) Montpellier and Bordeaux.
(d) Champagne and Lorraine.
4. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The treasury.
(b) The throne room.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The military strategy room.
5. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
2. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
3. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
4. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
5. In Scene 2, what example is given of Joan's spiritual fortitude?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)