|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(b) The king of England.
(c) The powerful men who surround him.
(d) Robert de Baudricourt.
2. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
3. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
(a) His political allies have turned traitor.
(b) His wife has run off with the steward.
(c) There are no eggs for his breakfast.
(d) His castle has no running water.
4. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) The Dauphin's spirits.
(b) The royal crown.
(c) The royal decree written on parchment.
(d) Her sword.
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(b) Bolster morale and purpose.
(c) Treat their wounds.
(d) Bring them food and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
2. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
3. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
4. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
5. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)