|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
2. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
3. How does Joan feel about meeting with the leader of her country?
4. What is Robert's profession?
(d) Military officer.
5. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
(a) The Dauphin himself.
(b) Archbishop of Rheims.
(c) Gilles de Rais.
(d) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
Short Answer Questions
1. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
3. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
4. There is an officer in Scene 2 nicknamed "Bluebeard." Why is that his nickname?
5. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)