|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
2. In Scene 2, where do the Dauphin's advisers wait for him to arrive?
(a) In the cathedral at Rheims.
(b) In a castle.
(c) In a stable on the outskirts of Lorraine.
(d) In a stable on the outskirts of Champagne.
3. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) The Dauphin's spirits.
(b) The royal decree written on parchment.
(c) Her sword.
(d) The royal crown.
4. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) He is her uncle.
(b) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(c) Her father owes allegiance to him.
(d) She is a maid in his kitchen.
5. In Scene 1, what does Robert think about Joan's assertion that she hears voices?
(a) He thinks it is preposterous.
(b) He thinks nothing of it.
(c) He thinks it is miraculous.
(d) He thinks it is exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
2. What is the name of the city where the men are waiting for the Dauphin in Scene 2?
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
4. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
5. What is one of the items Joan convinces Robert to give her in Scene 1?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)