|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Bluebeard bring?
(a) That Joan is approaching the castle.
(b) That the war is being lost by the English.
(c) That the Dauphin has passed away.
(d) That the war is being lost by the French.
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) The King's blessing.
(c) A good husband.
3. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Fervor and talk of God.
(b) An heirloom sword.
(c) Beauty and strength.
(d) A big gun.
4. In Scene 2, who tries to trick Joan into thinking he is the Dauphin?
(a) All of the answers are correct.
(b) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(d) Archbishop of Rheims.
5. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise a siege.
(b) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
(c) Raise her rival's home.
(d) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
2. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
3. What is Robert's profession?
4. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
5. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)