|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) A big gun.
(b) Beauty and strength.
(c) Fervor and talk of God.
(d) An heirloom sword.
2. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
(b) The power over life and death.
3. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) Her father owes allegiance to him.
(b) She is a maid in his kitchen.
(c) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(d) He is her uncle.
4. In Scene 2, what does Joan raise after being given control of the military?
(a) The royal crown.
(b) Her sword.
(c) The Dauphin's spirits.
(d) The royal decree written on parchment.
5. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
3. In Scene1, Robert is taken in by Joan's what?
4. What is Robert's profession?
5. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)