|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
(a) A deer runs into the camp, allowing the troops to eat and avoid starvation.
(b) The English army retreats.
(c) The wind changes in their favor.
(d) The river parts, allowing the troops to cross.
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) A good husband.
(c) The King's blessing.
3. Where is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
4. To what location does Joan accompany the French leader in Scene 3?
(a) A grotto.
(b) The English castle.
(c) A church.
(d) The Dauphin's castle.
5. Why do the nobleman and the chaplain believe that Joan should be burned?
(a) For no reason at all.
(b) For her outright displays of disrespect to the English.
(c) For what they consider her supernatural powers.
(d) For what they consider treason.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
2. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
3. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
4. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
5. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)