|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
2. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope for Joan in her mission?
(a) A good husband.
(d) The King's blessing.
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Bring them food and water.
(b) Bolster morale and purpose.
(c) Treat their wounds.
(d) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
4. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
5. In Scene 3, what is one of the attributes Joan is given that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Spiritual courage.
(b) Easy-going nature.
(c) Incredible insight.
(d) A quiet strength.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 3, what happens right after Joan prays?
2. What does the French commander want his troops to attack?
3. In Scene 4, Joan's charisma and legendary exploits are perceived as a threat to ____________.
4. In Scene 2, Joan receives scorn for what?
5. What does Joan agree to do for the French commander?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)