|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
(a) Gilles de Rais.
(b) The Dauphin.
(c) Archbishop of Rheims.
(d) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
2. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The throne room.
(b) The treasury.
(c) The military strategy room.
(d) The kitchen.
3. In Scene 1, what does Robert hope Joan will do for the troops?
(a) Inspire them to battle the Russians.
(b) Bolster morale and purpose.
(c) Bring them food and water.
(d) Treat their wounds.
4. In Scene 4, what are the nobleman and the chaplain bemoaning?
(a) The English army's continuing list of battles lost to the French.
(b) The lack of space in the encampment.
(c) The French spies and their ability to gain access to the English encampment.
(d) The uncomfortable living conditions at the camp.
5. Who joins the discussion the two men in the English camp are having about Joan in Scene 4?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A French spy.
(c) A bishop.
(d) The Dauphin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Joan leaves in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
3. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
4. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
5. In Scene 4, Joan's charisma and legendary exploits are perceived as a threat to ____________.
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)