|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
(a) The Archbishop of Rheims and the Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(c) Robert de Baudricourt and his steward.
2. What is the French army unable to do in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Cross the river.
(b) Get organized.
(c) Come up with a competent strategy.
(d) Defeat the Spanish.
3. What nationality is the person leading the French army?
4. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The treasury.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The military strategy room.
(d) The throne room.
5. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, what do the men do when Joan raises her sword?
2. In Scene 3, what has Joan gained access to that is considered evidence of her reputation?
3. The hens' recovery at the end of Scene 1 proves what to Robert?
4. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
5. What does Joan agree to do for the French commander?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)