|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Robert angry in Scene 1?
(a) His castle has no running water.
(b) There are no eggs for his breakfast.
(c) His political allies have turned traitor.
(d) His wife has run off with the steward.
2. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
(a) The military strategy room.
(b) The treasury.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The throne room.
3. What is the cause of the lack of eggs for Robert's breakfast in Scene 1?
(a) The eggs were stepped on.
(b) Maid Joan's presence.
(c) The hens are diseased.
(d) A fox killed the hens.
4. In Scene 3, what is the goal of the French army?
(a) To defeat the English army.
(b) To find a way to obtain food for their starving troops.
(c) To come up with a new formation to fool the English army.
(d) To swim across the river.
5. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
2. In Scene 4, it is believed that __________ about Joan may cause the common individuals to defect.
3. In Scene 2, what example is given of Joan's spiritual fortitude?
4. In Scene 1, whose voices does Joan claim to hear?
5. At which landmark is the French army located in the beginning of Scene 3?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)