|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader that Joan hopes to influence in Scene 1?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Queen.
(c) The King.
(d) The Dauphin.
2. Who are the Englishmen who are discussing Joan in Scene 4?
(a) The English commander and his second-in-command.
(b) The King of England and the English commander.
(c) Two calvary officers.
(d) A nobleman and a chaplain.
3. Who is the commander of the French army in Scene 3?
(b) de Baudricourt.
(c) de Rais.
(d) de la Tremouille.
4. What is the French army unable to do in the beginning of Scene 3?
(a) Defeat the Spanish.
(b) Come up with a competent strategy.
(c) Cross the river.
(d) Get organized.
5. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The birds.
(b) The horses.
(c) The hens.
(d) The cows.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distressing the commander of the French army in the beginning of Scene 3?
2. What is the purpose of Joan's request to the leader of her country in Scene 1?
3. What does the French commander want his troops to attack?
4. In Scene 3, what proves that Joan's power has risen significantly?
5. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)