|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Joan associated with Robert de Baudricourt in Scene 1?
(a) She is a maid in his kitchen.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) She has heard about him in her brother's stories of war.
(d) Her father owes allegiance to him.
2. To whom does the Dauphin owe a financial debt?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(c) The king of England.
(d) The powerful men who surround him.
3. In Scene 4, where are the two men who are discussing Joan?
(a) In an English army camp.
(b) In a castle in the Loire valley.
(c) In a French army camp.
(d) In the midst of a battlefield.
4. What is one of the attributes given to Joan in Scene 3 that is considered verification of her reputation?
(a) Physical prowess.
(b) Mental acuity.
(c) Domineering personality.
(d) Physical beauty.
5. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
(a) Her ability to see the future.
(b) Her supernatural powers.
(c) Her unprecedented military prowess.
(d) Her visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
2. What did Joan alter through her military conquests?
3. What is the second item that Robert gives to Joan in Scene 1?
4. In Scene 2, what example is given of Joan's spiritual fortitude?
5. In Scene 1, the castle is described as located on a river between which two cities?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)