|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Joan hopes to convince the leader of her country to do what in Scene 1?
(a) Raise the alarm about the eclipse.
(b) Raise a siege.
(c) Raise her rival's home.
(d) Raise a litter of puppies she can't take care of.
2. What does Joan exhibit in Scene 3 that convinces the men in battle that she is sent by God?
(a) Control over animals.
(b) A vision of St. Margaret and St. Catherine.
(c) A piece of the True Cross.
(d) Otherworldly behavior and miracles.
3. What do the Englishmen intend to do to Joan once she is captured?
(a) Canonize her.
(b) Hang her.
(c) Make her Queen of France.
(d) Burn her.
4. In Scene 1, what animals does the steward say are not producing?
(a) The hens.
(b) The horses.
(c) The birds.
(d) The cows.
5. What does Robert hope will help the troops with Joan's presence?
(a) Beauty and strength.
(b) An heirloom sword.
(c) Fervor and talk of God.
(d) A big gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the third thing that Robert gives Joan in Scene 1?
2. What news does Bluebeard bring?
3. In Scene 1, what city does Joan hope will be the location for the siege?
4. Why does the French commander not allow Joan to move forward to attack?
5. In Scene 2, who schemes to trick Joan?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)