|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 4, where are the two men who are discussing Joan?
(a) In a French army camp.
(b) In the midst of a battlefield.
(c) In a castle in the Loire valley.
(d) In an English army camp.
2. In what month does Scene 6 open?
3. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
(a) The crown jewels of France.
(b) Sixteen horses and a military battalion.
(c) A significant land holding in Alsace.
(d) Complete military authority and control.
4. Who is responsible for Joan's situation in the beginning of Scene 6?
(a) The Parisians.
(b) The Alsacians.
(c) The Burgundians.
(d) The Greeks.
5. What do the church officials believe their duty to Joan is?
(a) To save her life.
(b) To save her reputation.
(c) To save her soul.
(d) To see her banished from France.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
2. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
3. The bishop thinks that Joan poses a threat to what?
4. Who joins the discussion the two men in the English camp are having about Joan in Scene 4?
5. What has happened to Joan in the beginning of Scene 6?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)