|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, an additional charge is brought against Joan for what?
(a) Disrespect to royalty.
(b) Dressing in men's clothing.
(c) Imitating a church official.
(d) Treason against England.
2. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
(a) St. Margaret.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Gilles de Rais.
3. What did Joan alter through her military conquests?
(a) English attitudes toward women.
(b) Church dogma.
(c) The course of history for France.
(d) The French landscape.
4. What news does Bluebeard bring?
(a) That the war is being lost by the French.
(b) That Joan is approaching the castle.
(c) That the Dauphin has passed away.
(d) That the war is being lost by the English.
5. Who is the Dauphin's military adviser?
(a) Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
(b) Gilles de Rais.
(c) Archbishop of Rheims.
(d) The Dauphin himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, who schemes to trick Joan?
2. What is the only power that the Dauphin has remaining in Scene 2?
3. Whose nickname is "Bluebeard"?
4. To whom is Joan sold in Scene 6?
5. What do the officials in Scene 6 discuss before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)