|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 4, the men discussing Joan fear she is a threat to what system?
(a) The caste system.
(b) The feudal system.
(c) The church system.
(d) The military system.
2. To whom is Joan sold in Scene 6?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The Spanish.
(c) The English.
(d) The Dauphin.
3. In Scene 6, an additional charge is brought against Joan for what?
(a) Dressing in men's clothing.
(b) Treason against England.
(c) Disrespect to royalty.
(d) Imitating a church official.
4. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
(a) Her disconcerting political views.
(b) Her strong sense of feminism.
(c) The Dauphin's unquestioning belief in her.
(d) The dedication the French army shows towards her.
5. How does the Dauphin feel about Joan's convictions in Scene 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 2, what does Joan ask God for?
2. In Scene 2, what does the Dauphin bestow upon Joan?
3. How is the Dauphin described in Scene 2?
4. What do the Englishmen intend to do to Joan once she is captured?
5. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)