|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 4, the bishop is concerned about Joan's ___________.
(a) Supernatural powers.
(b) Amazing fighting abilities.
(c) Influence on the French citizens.
(d) Individualistic views.
2. Two members of the English army camp are discussing Joan. What do they think she is?
(a) A demon.
(b) A saint.
(c) A witch.
(d) A con artist.
3. What is Joan traveling to do in Scene 2?
(a) To speak with the Archbishop of Rheims about her visions.
(b) To declare war on England.
(c) To convince Gilles de Rais to join her in Orleans.
(d) To seek an audience with the Dauphin.
4. In Scene 4, the men discussing Joan fear she is a threat to what system?
(a) The feudal system.
(b) The military system.
(c) The church system.
(d) The caste system.
5. In Scene 4, Joan's charisma and legendary exploits are perceived as a threat to ____________.
(a) The very structure of the Catholic Church.
(b) The feudal system.
(c) The Dauphin's chances to become king.
(d) The English king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
2. In Scene 6, what occurs before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
3. In Scene 6, what is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for?
4. In the beginning of Scene 6, how long has Joan's trial lasted?
5. In Scene 4, it is believed that __________ about Joan may cause the common individuals to defect.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)