|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, an additional charge is brought against Joan for what?
(a) Treason against England.
(b) Disrespect to royalty.
(c) Imitating a church official.
(d) Dressing in men's clothing.
2. Two members of the English army camp are discussing Joan. What do they think she is?
(a) A demon.
(b) A witch.
(c) A con artist.
(d) A saint.
3. What kind of actions does Dunois say the attempts for Paris are?
(a) Reckless and unnecessary.
(b) Frightening and specious.
(c) Bold and courageous.
(d) Cruel and disparaging.
4. The bishop thinks that Joan poses a threat to what?
(b) The English army.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) The French army.
5. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
(a) Her religious fervor.
(b) Her power over animals.
(c) The way she dresses.
(d) Her power over nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Joan imprisoned?
2. In the beginning of Scene 6, how long has Joan's trial lasted?
3. Joan is single-minded about ____________ once she has been successful at the Battle of Orleans.
4. What is the fear created for the English by Joan aligning herself as an individual with the French King?
5. In Scene 6, what does Joan have to do for the church officials to fulfill their commitment to Joan's soul?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)