|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, what is one of the reasons Joan says that she dresses in men's clothing?
(a) It is appropriate attire for battle.
(b) She hates dresses.
(c) She prefers the comfort of men's clothing to that of women's clothing.
(d) It is the only clothing available to her.
2. Which of the following is a reason the English label Joan a witch?
(a) Her strong sense of feminism.
(b) The dedication the French army shows towards her.
(c) The Dauphin's unquestioning belief in her.
(d) Her disconcerting political views.
3. In Scene 2, what is the first achievement Joan tells the Dauphin he will attain?
(a) He will regain France from the English.
(b) He will become a wise and kind ruler.
(c) He will marry the princess of Spain.
(d) He will live long as the ruler of France.
4. What is one of the crimes Joan is to be tried for in Scene 6?
5. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
(a) Robert de Baudricourt and his steward.
(c) The Archbishop of Rheims and the Lord Chamberlain de la Tremouille.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Scene 6, what occurs before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
2. How do the high-ranking officials feel after the Dauphin tells them his decision after speaking with Joan in Scene 2?
3. In Scene 2, who schemes to trick Joan?
4. In what room does Joan meet with the Dauphin?
5. What do the officials in Scene 6 discuss before Joan is brought into the courtroom?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)