|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Scene 6, what is one of the reasons Joan says that she dresses in men's clothing?
(a) She prefers the comfort of men's clothing to that of women's clothing.
(b) She hates dresses.
(c) It is appropriate attire for battle.
(d) It is the only clothing available to her.
2. In Scene 2, who joins the two men awaiting the Dauphin's arrival?
(b) Robert de Baudricourt.
(d) The steward.
3. What did Joan alter through her military conquests?
(a) Church dogma.
(b) English attitudes toward women.
(c) The French landscape.
(d) The course of history for France.
4. Joan is single-minded about ____________ once she has been successful at the Battle of Orleans.
(a) Her eagerness to get home.
(b) Her purpose in life.
(c) Her pursuit of war.
(d) Her relationship with God.
5. To whom does Joan make a request after the Dauphin gives her military control?
(a) The Virgin Mary.
(b) St. Margaret.
(d) Gilles de Rais.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Englishmen intend to do to Joan once she is captured?
2. In Scene 2, who is waiting for the arrival of the Dauphin?
3. What does the Dauphin tell the high-ranking officials when they return to the room in Scene 2?
4. In Scene 6, what does Joan have to do for the church officials to fulfill their commitment to Joan's soul?
5. After Joan speaks with the Dauphin and his advisers in Scene 2, what does the Dauphin do?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)