Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11, Questions LXXVI, LXXVII & LXXVIII)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the format designed to suit?
2. How can the Summa Theologica be described?
3. Aquinas supports God as self-evident but again shows his existence through _________________.
4. Aquinas' work was severely challenged by what?
5. What test does Aquinas' idea stand?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is said about angels?
2. What does Aquinas say about whether there is will in God?
This section contains 1,178 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)