1. Who has written the Introduction?
A nameless scholar.
2. Who translated the book?
It is assumed the Catholic Church provided the translation.
3. The Summa Theologica is a tome of what?
Thomas Aquinas' philosophical theology.
4. Summa Theologica was originally written in what language?
5. When was Summa Theologica written?
The late 1200 AD/CE.
6. Aquinas' work was severely challenged by what?
The powerful Arabian philosophy of the time.
This section contains 4,480 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)