|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Questions CIX, CXII, Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Angels are rather __________.
2. What nature does not lend itself to sin?
3. Does God ever will sin or evil?
(a) Yes, rarely.
(b) Yes, sometimes.
(c) Yes, often.
4. ____________ ourselves and others is the healing force.
(a) Faith in.
(b) Prayer for.
(c) Forgiveness of.
(d) Hope for.
5. The Summa Theologica is a tome of what?
(a) Aristotle's philosophical theology.
(b) Thomas Aquinas' philosophical theology.
(c) Augustine's philosophical theology.
(d) Catholic philosophical theology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aquinas explains that the human mind can discover a new __________.
2. The distinction between two things is a subdivision of ___________ of a whole.
3. According to Aquinas, Aristotle says that the soul is only separable from the body inasmuch as what?
4. Aquinas explains that God is defined as the "first cause" or what?
5. God is the leader and ____________ are led by Him.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)