|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Questions CIX, CXII, Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the trilogy of men of Athens?
(a) Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle.
(b) Plato, Aristotle, and Diogenes.
(c) Socrates, Diogenes, and Aristotle.
(d) Socrates, Plato, and Diogenes.
2. Second Article: Whether the Mean of Moral Virtue is a Real Mean or a Mean of Reason completes what?
(a) This type of discussion on morality.
(b) This type of discussion on intellect.
(c) This type of discussion on love.
(d) This type of discussion on virtue.
3. What is epistemology?
(a) Matters of knowledge.
(b) A dermatological term.
(c) The study of literature.
(d) The study of words.
4. Is there Will in God?
(a) Yes, God's good is His own will.
(b) Yes, often there is will in God.
(c) Yes, there can be will in God.
(d) No, there is no will in God.
5. What areas of study might be important when reading this book?
(a) Philosophy and theology.
(b) Greek mythology.
(d) Art and literature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are you doing when you behave in a way that does not express the truth?
2. The Second Article is focused upon differentiating the sensitive and the intellectual appetites: are they different powers?
3. When there is an organizer or leader of a group, Aquinas explains that only the leader is considered to be what?
4. What is God call in regards to whether man can know any truth without grace?
5. One will is immediate and the rest may be the same or the guidance of ___________ which governs the events.
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)