|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Questions LXXXIV, LXXXV &.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aquinas also believes that humans do perceive the same principles when they use_______________ thought.
(a) Abstract and concrete.
(b) True and false.
(c) Real and imagined.
(d) Abstract and conceptual.
2. Damascene is named after what?
(a) His mother's maiden name.
(b) Damascus, Syria which was his homeland.
(c) The leader of his country.
(d) A god.
3. The goal of this book is knowledge and understanding of what?
(b) The Truth.
(c) The soul.
4. What is entropy, according to Aquinas?
(c) The Creator can reduce a being to nothing.
(d) The loss of information.
5. Abstract concepts are harder to name, especially for what reason?
(a) They should not be named.
(b) Many might argue over the names.
(c) They are difficult to see.
(d) They are not things in the usual sense.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Aquinas ask in Question 79?
2. Aquinas writes of the Creator's powers in relation to what?
3. The truth or perception is that the living soul is the mind intimately associated with what?
4. Angels appear _______________ in many cases.
5. Whether the intellectual principle is multiplied according to the number of bodies has to do with what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)