|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Questions LXXXIV, LXXXV &.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At its best, An Introduction to Saint Thomas Aquinas clarifies the mind, provides instruction and insight. It displays the vigorous efforts made by ___________ to come to terms with two of the top Grecian philosophers.
(a) The religious.
(c) The Catholic religion.
(d) All Christians.
2. What location of truth does the author question?
(a) Whether there is truth in heaven.
(b) Whether truth resides only in the intellect.
(c) Whether man can be truthful.
(d) Whether truth resides in God.
3. Aquinas shows that his ideas can be _____.
4. Aquinas includes the role of language as part of the puzzle of what?
(c) God's name.
5. When there is an organizer or leader of a group, Aquinas explains that only the leader is considered to be what?
(a) The agent.
(b) The reactor.
(c) The reagent.
(d) The actor.
Short Answer Questions
1. The idea of spontaneous generation has been extended to who?
2. Damascene is named after what?
3. What is the more ordinary idea of "God?"
4. "God will have all men to be _____________" (p. 204.)
5. According to Aquinas, Aristotle says that the soul is only separable from the body inasmuch as what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)