|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Questions LXXXIV, LXXXV &.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Is God omnipotent?
(b) Yes, sometimes.
(c) No, not usually.
(d) Yes, after Jesus' birth.
2. What test does Aquinas' idea stand?
(a) The test of conflict and disagreement.
(b) The test of philosophers.
(c) The test of accuracy.
(d) The test of the Catholic Church.
3. What is epistemology?
(a) A dermatological term.
(b) The study of literature.
(c) Matters of knowledge.
(d) The study of words.
4. God's power dwells throughout every one of what?
(a) Man's thoughts.
(b) God's actions.
(c) Man's actions.
(d) God's beings.
5. Aquinas brings up the divergent views regarding what, saying that there are two lines of teaching?
(a) Corruptible and incorruptible.
(b) Formal authority and personal model.
(c) Facilitator and delegator.
(d) Demonstrator and Learner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who translated the book?
2. Who had a Christian best friend for many years?
3. Many of the questions in the Summa Theologica are ____________________.
4. The matter of whether the essence of the soul is its power involves whether ____________________ soul are separate and distinct or not.
5. While the activity of the mind is usually expressed through the living body, with what will it continue in its current form?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)