|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, Rest of Question LXXV & LXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aquinas goes into the process needed to calculate what, regarding good and evil when there are multiple values involved in one decision?
(a) Right and wrong.
(b) Various theories.
(c) The age of God.
(d) The number of people on the earth.
2. What location of truth does the author question?
(a) Whether truth resides in God.
(b) Whether truth resides only in the intellect.
(c) Whether there is truth in heaven.
(d) Whether man can be truthful.
3. Truth and falsehood are both described in relation to what?
(a) Relationships between men.
(b) The intellect.
4. Who translated the book?
(a) It is assumed the Catholic Church provided the translation.
(b) It is assumed Anton C. Pegis provided the translation.
(c) It is assumed Saint Thomas Aquinas provided the translation.
(d) It is not known who provided the translation.
5. Dionysius was known as what?
(a) Dionysius the Argeopagite.
(b) Dionysius the Great.
(c) Dionysius the Humble.
(d) Dionysius the Meek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose will does Aquinas believe should always be fulfilled?
2. What is equally much an element of soul, and in this manner the life-giving breath of God is included?
3. Who has written the Introduction?
4. Damascene is named after what?
5. When Aquinas turns to the debate format, what is he assuming about the reader?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)