|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, Human Acts: Questions 6, 8 & 9 Chapter 20, Questions 12, 13 & 18Chapter 21, Questions XX, XLIX, LI, LIV, LV, LVI, LVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People should assume that there is more to the region than what?
(a) Has been discovered.
(b) Most people know.
(c) Is in the Bible.
(d) God has told them.
2. The Second Article is more intimately connected with Church doctrine: separating irascible from _____________.
(d) A hot temper.
3. Is God omnipotent?
(a) Yes, sometimes.
(b) No, not usually.
(c) Yes, after Jesus' birth.
4. Does truth exist in the intellect?
(c) Most likely.
5. What is the reason why God has no name, or is said to be above being named?
(a) He does not like being named.
(b) He has many names.
(c) He is an abstract concept.
(d) His essence is above all that we understand about God and signify in words.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Damascene live for many years?
2. The mind is a phenomenon of the human being that can be ___________ separated and retain function.
3. How is power twofold?
4. Who had a Christian best friend for many years?
5. Aquinas believes that it is virtually self-evident that there is _____________ for there to be greater or lesser understanding between individuals.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)