|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Conclusion of Question XIX & Question XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The layout of the Summa Theologica is designed for use in what?
(a) A classroom setting.
(b) A comparative religion course.
(c) A church.
(d) Intellectual debate amongst theologians and philosophers.
2. According to Aquinas, is God truth?
3. What areas of study might be important when reading this book?
(a) Philosophy and theology.
(c) Art and literature.
(d) Greek mythology.
4. God can will for the existence of what?
(d) Opposites and their possibilities.
5. What is the format designed to suit?
(a) Those who study theology.
(b) An educational setting.
(c) Debate and logical argumentation.
(d) Those interested in philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What test does Aquinas' idea stand?
2. Dionysius was known as what?
3. The objections in this book are legitimate opposition to what?
4. What helped with the development of the philosophy mentioned in number 6?
5. The Summa Theologica is a tome of what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)