|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, Question LXXIX / 79 & Analysis Chapter 14, Questions LXXX, LXXXI, & LXXXII & LXXXIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Appetites are ______.
2. Who does Aquinas mention in the Third Article, when he asks if there is an Agent Intellect?
(a) Socrates, Dionysius, and Augustine.
(b) Augustine, Aristotle, and Plato.
(c) Aristotle, Plato, and Socrates.
(d) Augustine, Dionysius, and Aristotle.
3. Is there Will in God?
(a) No, there is no will in God.
(b) Yes, God's good is His own will.
(c) Yes, there can be will in God.
(d) Yes, often there is will in God.
4. Does truth only exist in the intellect?
(b) Most likely.
5. The mind is a phenomenon of the human being that can be ___________ separated and retain function.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many of the questions in the Summa Theologica are ____________________.
2. What is meant by an article?
3. Aquinas supports God as self-evident but again shows his existence through _________________.
4. How does Aquinas define providence?
5. What does Aquinas mean by truth that is immutable?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)