|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, The End of Man Chapters XVIII, XIX, XX, XXV Chapter 18, XLVII, LI, LII, LIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does truth only exist in the intellect?
(d) Most likely.
2. What is epistemology?
(a) The study of literature.
(b) Matters of knowledge.
(c) The study of words.
(d) A dermatological term.
3. God manifests as _____________ within humanity.
4. Aquinas introduces the idea of one mind. Is every event of the mind the same mind in action?
(a) Most of the time.
5. When is man's ultimate happiness, according to Aquinas?
(a) In old age.
(b) Not in this life.
(c) In childhood.
(d) In this life.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Aquinas, is God truth?
2. When there is an organizer or leader of a group, Aquinas explains that only the leader is considered to be what?
3. The divine essence is exposed through what?
4. What does Aquinas mean by truth that is immutable?
5. Whether the intellectual principle is multiplied according to the number of bodies has to do with what?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)