|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
2. What facade does Mike find over his house?
3. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
4. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
5. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Nick become successful in Hollywood?
2. Are the occurrences of Chapter 20 common or uncommon for Kuinak? How?
3. How Is Ike's old nature returning in Chapter 20?
4. Why does the actress want to be called "Shoola"?
5. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
6. Why does Louise Loop believe that someone is trying to kill her?
7. Why does Alice feel she shouldn't have reacted as she did to Mike's infidelity?
8. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
9. Why does Shoola want to go home?
10. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Kuinak's struggles represent the world and its final big storm affects everyone in the world. Discuss how Kuinak functions as an analogy for development in the world and Kesey's commentary on the future.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what the course of Underdog Club in Sailor Song is meant to represent about humanity.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss what Kesey's overall statement about humanity is with good, evil, mystery, and truth in Sailor Song.
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)