|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
2. When Alice meets up with Ike and Greer, she introduces them to her ______ son.
3. Who is Alice?
4. Where does the Loop family live?
5. After Ike wakes up and goes to meet Alice, where is Greer waiting for Ike?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Foxcorp contrary to the Underdog Club?
2. How is the Foxcorp party affecting the town?
3. What's the irony of Omar Loop building a pig slaughterhouse on Paul Peterson's property?
4. Why does Steubins want to meet with the town leaders?
5. What was so exciting about Ike's life before Kuinak?
6. How do you know Ike is being honest about his life? Is he being honest?
7. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
8. Why is Alice back in Kuinak?
9. What does Kuinak offer to the tone of the book?
10. What is the condition of Kuinak?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Although Foxcorp stands in stark contrast to Kuinak, there are a few elements that tie the two together. Discuss the parallels of Foxcorp and Kuinak in Sailor Song and what they say about nature, authenticity, and industry.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what the course of Underdog Club in Sailor Song is meant to represent about humanity.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the purpose of the Loop family in Sailor Song.
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)