Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
2. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
3. Who is not to be trusted?
4. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
5. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
2. Who is Reverend Greener?
3. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
4. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
5. How is Eemook an unlikely hero?
6. Why is Alice back in Kuinak?
7. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
8. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
9. Is there much concern about Mike?
10. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
Despite the varied objectives and personalities of characters, parallels can be drawn between everyone, making them all interconnected. Discuss the use of interconnection in this story.
Nick is a crucial character in Sailor Song with varied connections to people around Kuinak before he arrived for the movie. Discuss Nick's presence, his role as the antagonist, and how he furthers the interconnectedness and mystery of the book.
Despite much of the action in Sailor Song, the truth is infrequently stated; it is merely alluded to. Discuss how the withholding of truth about one's history functions as subplots to this book and Kesey's statements on humanity.
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)