Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
2. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
3. Who is not to be trusted?
4. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
5. What frightens the clan before the stranger comes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What's the relevance of albinism in Chapter 3?
2. Who is Reverend Greener?
3. How are Ike and Kuinak similar?
4. What is Mike's main objective in Chapter 13?
5. How is Eemook an unlikely hero?
6. Why is Alice back in Kuinak?
7. How has Ike let the people of Kuinak down?
8. How are Steubins and Mike able to bond?
9. Is there much concern about Mike?
10. What is Alice's opinion of her husband's fidelity?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the purpose of the Loop family in Sailor Song.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss how social expectations mold and direct the narrative of Sailor Song.`
Essay Topic 3
Although Foxcorp stands in stark contrast to Kuinak, there are a few elements that tie the two together. Discuss the parallels of Foxcorp and Kuinak in Sailor Song and what they say about nature, authenticity, and industry.
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)