|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ike become stranded?
(a) On an island.
(b) In Kuinak.
(c) In a lifeboat.
(d) On the Cobra ship.
2. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice attacks him.
(b) Alice falls silent.
(c) Alice agrees.
(d) Alice storms out.
3. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
(a) To go home.
(c) His cage.
4. In the story of Steubins' life, he began as a ______.
5. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To get away from Ike.
(b) To avoid paying his bill.
(c) Because he's drunk.
(d) To avoid a confrontation.
6. Who is Nick's father?
(b) Alice's father.
(c) A stranger.
7. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
(a) Tearing it apart.
(b) Sinking it.
(c) Splashing it.
(d) Spinning it.
8. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
(b) Bad advice.
9. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
(a) There are more shops.
(b) It's the same.
(c) It's been transformed.
(d) It's dirtier.
10. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To tell the town goodbye.
(b) To feed her cat.
(c) To meet her.
(d) To keep a secret.
11. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
(a) To fight crime.
(b) To steal it.
(c) To find a place to hide.
(d) To buy groceries.
12. Whose body is in the water?
(a) Omar Loop.
13. What facade does Mike find over his house?
14. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's written out of the movie.
(b) He's disappeared.
(c) He injured his leg.
(d) He's on strike.
15. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
(a) Shoola went home.
(b) Nick had a temper tantrum.
(c) Steubins in missing.
(d) The sea lions have run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
2. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
3. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
4. Where did Shoola grow up?
5. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)