|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is in the water?
(d) Omar Loop.
2. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Beer and cards.
(b) Billiards and absinthe.
(c) Stories of women.
(d) Horror stories.
3. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
(b) He should run away.
(c) They are planning something.
(d) They support him.
4. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(c) Toilet paper.
(d) Spray paint.
5. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
(a) Combing her hair.
(b) Riding topless.
(c) Reading her lines.
(d) Playing Frisbee.
6. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
(a) There are no fish.
(b) They're not paying attention.
(c) They've had too much to drink.
(d) They don't know how to use the equipment.
7. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) They're in tears.
(b) They revolt against Foxcorp.
(c) No one listens.
(d) The heckle him.
8. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice agrees.
(b) Alice falls silent.
(c) Alice attacks him.
(d) Alice storms out.
9. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
(a) Shoola went home.
(b) The sea lions have run away.
(c) Steubins in missing.
(d) Nick had a temper tantrum.
10. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
11. What facade does Mike find over his house?
12. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) The Northern Lights.
(b) The Simpsons.
(c) The trailer for Shoola and the Sea Lion.
(d) Ike sleep.
13. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
(a) Eye contact.
(d) Dislike of the trainer.
14. Who does Ike hate?
15. What is Nick planning?
(a) To return home.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) A party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
2. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
3. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
4. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
5. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)