|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To cook the fish.
(b) To prevent the town from selling property.
(c) To get more gas.
(d) To report a murder.
2. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) The director told her to.
(b) She's a method actor.
(c) It's her name.
(d) She thinks she is Shoola.
3. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) The heckle him.
(b) They're in tears.
(c) No one listens.
(d) They revolt against Foxcorp.
4. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
(a) The sea lions have run away.
(b) Shoola went home.
(c) Steubins in missing.
(d) Nick had a temper tantrum.
5. Who is Nick's father?
(a) Alice's father.
(c) A stranger.
6. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice storms out.
(b) Alice attacks him.
(c) Alice falls silent.
(d) Alice agrees.
7. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Developed feelings for Ike.
(b) Put Nick in foster care.
(c) Gotten so angry with Mike.
(d) Taken the movie job.
8. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
(a) Animal trainer.
(d) Security guard.
9. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To feed her cat.
(b) To keep a secret.
(c) To meet her.
(d) To tell the town goodbye.
10. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) Undeveloped film.
(b) A journal.
(c) A mysterious object.
(d) Louise Loop's body.
11. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Toilet paper.
12. What is Nick planning?
(a) A party.
(c) To return home.
(d) To divorce his wife.
13. Where did Shoola grow up?
(a) Far north.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Washington, D.C.
14. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's on strike.
(b) He's disappeared.
(c) He injured his leg.
(d) He's written out of the movie.
15. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She should direct movies.
(b) She wants to kill Mike.
(c) She should find Nick's father.
(d) She loves Ike.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
2. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
3. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
4. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
5. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)