|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the town at risk of turning into?
(a) A dump.
(b) A high-crime area.
(c) An amusement park.
(d) A tourist hotspot.
2. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
(b) His cage.
(d) To go home.
3. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She compliments his hair.
(b) She spills coffee on him.
(c) She taunts him.
(d) She falls in love with him.
4. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
5. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's disappeared.
(b) He's written out of the movie.
(c) He's on strike.
(d) He injured his leg.
6. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice agrees.
(b) Alice falls silent.
(c) Alice storms out.
(d) Alice attacks him.
7. Whose body is in the water?
(d) Omar Loop.
8. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
(b) A tissue.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) A car.
9. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
(a) New equipment.
(b) A new dog.
10. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To feed her cat.
(b) To tell the town goodbye.
(c) To keep a secret.
(d) To meet her.
11. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
(a) To give Shoola and Ike time to talk.
(b) To escape Willi.
(c) To make Mike jealous.
(d) To talk to Shoola.
12. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
13. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
(a) His girlfriend was an actress.
(b) He made powerful friends.
(c) He had some people assassinated.
(d) He paid a producer.
14. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The actors are on strike.
(b) Two sea lions are fighting.
(c) The director has been kidnapped.
(d) Several cameras have gone missing.
15. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) A fellow sailor.
(b) There's always a school of fish.
(c) The computer.
(d) The weather report.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
2. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
3. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
4. What facade does Mike find over his house?
5. Where did Shoola grow up?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)