|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
(a) They've had too much to drink.
(b) They don't know how to use the equipment.
(c) There are no fish.
(d) They're not paying attention.
2. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
3. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) Louise Loop's body.
(b) A journal.
(c) Undeveloped film.
(d) A mysterious object.
4. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) Shoola kisses him.
(c) Kids steal his wallet.
(d) He crashes the van.
5. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To cook the fish.
(b) To prevent the town from selling property.
(c) To report a murder.
(d) To get more gas.
6. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) Louise Loop.
(b) The cat.
(c) Mike's old boat.
7. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
(a) Sinking it.
(b) Spinning it.
(c) Splashing it.
(d) Tearing it apart.
8. Whose body is in the water?
(b) Omar Loop.
9. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She wants to kill Mike.
(b) She should direct movies.
(c) She loves Ike.
(d) She should find Nick's father.
10. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) The trailer for <i>Shoola and the Sea Lion</i>.
(b) The Northern Lights.
(c) <i>The Simpsons</i>.
(d) Ike sleep.
11. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Horror stories.
(b) Stories of women.
(c) Billiards and absinthe.
(d) Beer and cards.
12. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Toilet paper.
13. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The actors are on strike.
(b) Several cameras have gone missing.
(c) The director has been kidnapped.
(d) Two sea lions are fighting.
14. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
(a) It's dirtier.
(b) It's the same.
(c) It's been transformed.
(d) There are more shops.
15. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To avoid paying his bill.
(b) Because he's drunk.
(c) To avoid a confrontation.
(d) To get away from Ike.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
2. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
3. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
4. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
5. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)