|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
(a) To find a place to hide.
(b) To steal it.
(c) To fight crime.
(d) To buy groceries.
2. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She loves Ike.
(b) She should find Nick's father.
(c) She should direct movies.
(d) She wants to kill Mike.
3. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
(a) To make Mike jealous.
(b) To talk to Shoola.
(c) To give Shoola and Ike time to talk.
(d) To escape Willi.
4. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) The weather report.
(b) There's always a school of fish.
(c) A fellow sailor.
(d) The computer.
5. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Stories of women.
(b) Billiards and absinthe.
(c) Beer and cards.
(d) Horror stories.
6. Who does Ike hate?
7. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) The Northern Lights.
(b) The trailer for Shoola and the Sea Lion.
(c) The Simpsons.
(d) Ike sleep.
8. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) The director told her to.
(b) She thinks she is Shoola.
(c) It's her name.
(d) She's a method actor.
9. Whose body is in the water?
(a) Omar Loop.
10. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) A journal.
(b) A mysterious object.
(c) Louise Loop's body.
(d) Undeveloped film.
11. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
(a) He made powerful friends.
(b) He paid a producer.
(c) He had some people assassinated.
(d) His girlfriend was an actress.
12. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The actors are on strike.
(b) The director has been kidnapped.
(c) Several cameras have gone missing.
(d) Two sea lions are fighting.
13. Who is Nick's father?
(a) A stranger.
(c) Alice's father.
14. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Toilet paper.
15. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice attacks him.
(b) Alice storms out.
(c) Alice agrees.
(d) Alice falls silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
2. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
3. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
4. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
5. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)