|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) A mysterious object.
(b) Undeveloped film.
(c) Louise Loop's body.
(d) A journal.
2. Where does Ike become stranded?
(a) On an island.
(b) In a lifeboat.
(c) On the Cobra ship.
(d) In Kuinak.
3. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She thinks he's scary.
(b) She's indifferent.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She runs away.
4. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(c) Spray paint.
(d) Toilet paper.
5. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) A fellow sailor.
(b) There's always a school of fish.
(c) The weather report.
(d) The computer.
6. What destroys the film set?
(a) A vandal.
(b) Wild animals.
(c) A fire.
(d) A storm.
7. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She spills coffee on him.
(b) She compliments his hair.
(c) She taunts him.
(d) She falls in love with him.
8. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) Kids steal his wallet.
(c) He crashes the van.
(d) Shoola kisses him.
9. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
(a) Shoola's little sisters.
(b) Ike's dog.
(c) Another actor.
10. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) Louise Loop.
(b) The cat.
(c) Mike's old boat.
11. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
(a) She's going crazy.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) Someone's trying to kill her.
(d) She's being sabotaged.
12. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A janitor.
(b) An artist.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A scoot dealer.
13. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
14. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
(a) There are no fish.
(b) They've had too much to drink.
(c) They don't know how to use the equipment.
(d) They're not paying attention.
15. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) Two sea lions are fighting.
(b) The director has been kidnapped.
(c) The actors are on strike.
(d) Several cameras have gone missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
2. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
3. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
4. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
5. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)