|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To get away from Ike.
(b) To avoid a confrontation.
(c) To avoid paying his bill.
(d) Because he's drunk.
2. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To prevent the town from selling property.
(b) To report a murder.
(c) To cook the fish.
(d) To get more gas.
3. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
(a) Drug test urine.
(b) To much coffee.
4. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) No one listens.
(b) The heckle him.
(c) They're in tears.
(d) They revolt against Foxcorp.
5. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
(d) Bad advice.
6. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
(a) A car.
(b) A tissue.
(d) A new puppy.
7. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
(a) They're forced to.
(b) They profess their love.
(c) They're snowed in.
(d) They get drunk.
8. In the story of Steubins' life, he began as a ______.
9. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(b) Marked by the film crew.
(d) Flipped over.
10. What is Nick planning?
(a) To return home.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) A party.
11. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
(a) Chewing gum.
(b) Fighting with her father on the phone.
(d) Talking to the sea lion.
12. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She loves Ike.
(b) She should find Nick's father.
(c) She should direct movies.
(d) She wants to kill Mike.
13. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Beer and cards.
(b) Stories of women.
(c) Horror stories.
(d) Billiards and absinthe.
14. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
(a) Someone's trying to kill her.
(b) She's being sabotaged.
(c) She's pregnant.
(d) She's going crazy.
15. Where does Ike become stranded?
(a) In a lifeboat.
(b) On the Cobra ship.
(c) On an island.
(d) In Kuinak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
2. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
3. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
4. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
5. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)