|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
(a) Drug test urine.
(d) To much coffee.
2. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) She's a method actor.
(b) It's her name.
(c) The director told her to.
(d) She thinks she is Shoola.
3. Whose body is in the water?
(a) Omar Loop.
4. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
(a) Playing Frisbee.
(b) Reading her lines.
(c) Combing her hair.
(d) Riding topless.
5. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) The computer.
(b) There's always a school of fish.
(c) The weather report.
(d) A fellow sailor.
6. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
(b) Animal trainer.
(c) Security guard.
7. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She's indifferent.
(b) She thinks he's scary.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She loves him.
8. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
(b) Another actor.
(c) Shoola's little sisters.
(d) Ike's dog.
9. What is Nick planning?
(a) To return home.
(c) To divorce his wife.
(d) A party.
10. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To avoid a confrontation.
(b) To get away from Ike.
(c) To avoid paying his bill.
(d) Because he's drunk.
11. What facade does Mike find over his house?
12. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
(a) They profess their love.
(b) They get drunk.
(c) They're snowed in.
(d) They're forced to.
13. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
(a) Sinking it.
(b) Spinning it.
(c) Splashing it.
(d) Tearing it apart.
14. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) The heckle him.
(b) No one listens.
(c) They're in tears.
(d) They revolt against Foxcorp.
15. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To prevent the town from selling property.
(b) To cook the fish.
(c) To get more gas.
(d) To report a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
2. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
3. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
4. What is the town at risk of turning into?
5. Why is the movie production stalled?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)