|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A scoot dealer.
(b) A janitor.
(c) An artist.
(d) A farmer.
2. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) The director told her to.
(b) It's her name.
(c) She's a method actor.
(d) She thinks she is Shoola.
3. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To get more gas.
(b) To prevent the town from selling property.
(c) To cook the fish.
(d) To report a murder.
4. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Beer and cards.
(b) Horror stories.
(c) Billiards and absinthe.
(d) Stories of women.
5. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The actors are on strike.
(b) Two sea lions are fighting.
(c) The director has been kidnapped.
(d) Several cameras have gone missing.
6. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
(b) Another actor.
(c) Shoola's little sisters.
(d) Ike's dog.
7. Who is Nick's father?
(b) Alice's father.
(d) A stranger.
8. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
(a) Dislike of the trainer.
(c) Eye contact.
9. Whose body is in the water?
(c) Omar Loop.
10. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She's indifferent.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She thinks he's scary.
11. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) They're in tears.
(b) No one listens.
(c) The heckle him.
(d) They revolt against Foxcorp.
12. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
(a) Spinning it.
(b) Sinking it.
(c) Splashing it.
(d) Tearing it apart.
13. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
(a) Talking to the sea lion.
(b) Fighting with her father on the phone.
(d) Chewing gum.
14. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's disappeared.
(b) He's written out of the movie.
(c) He injured his leg.
(d) He's on strike.
15. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He crashes the van.
(b) Kids steal his wallet.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) Shoola kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
2. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
3. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
4. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
5. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)