|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
(a) He paid a producer.
(b) He had some people assassinated.
(c) His girlfriend was an actress.
(d) He made powerful friends.
2. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
(a) To steal it.
(b) To find a place to hide.
(c) To buy groceries.
(d) To fight crime.
3. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
(a) Spray paint.
(b) Toilet paper.
4. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
(b) Eye contact.
(c) Dislike of the trainer.
5. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Gotten so angry with Mike.
(b) Put Nick in foster care.
(c) Taken the movie job.
(d) Developed feelings for Ike.
6. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
7. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
(a) To much coffee.
(b) Drug test urine.
8. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To prevent the town from selling property.
(b) To get more gas.
(c) To cook the fish.
(d) To report a murder.
9. Whose body is in the water?
(a) Omar Loop.
10. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
(b) A tissue.
(c) A new puppy.
(d) A car.
11. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
(a) They profess their love.
(b) They get drunk.
(c) They're snowed in.
(d) They're forced to.
12. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
(a) It's been transformed.
(b) It's the same.
(c) It's dirtier.
(d) There are more shops.
13. What is Nick planning?
(b) A party.
(c) To return home.
(d) To divorce his wife.
14. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) The computer.
(b) There's always a school of fish.
(c) A fellow sailor.
(d) The weather report.
15. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
(d) Bad advice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
2. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
3. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
4. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
5. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)