|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) Louise Loop.
(b) The cat.
(d) Mike's old boat.
2. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
3. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
4. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Beer and cards.
(b) Stories of women.
(c) Horror stories.
(d) Billiards and absinthe.
5. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To get more gas.
(b) To prevent the town from selling property.
(c) To cook the fish.
(d) To report a murder.
6. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To meet her.
(b) To feed her cat.
(c) To tell the town goodbye.
(d) To keep a secret.
7. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A janitor.
(b) A farmer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A scoot dealer.
8. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) He should run away.
(b) They support him.
(c) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
(d) They are planning something.
9. What is Nick planning?
(a) To return home.
(b) To divorce his wife.
(c) A party.
10. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) A mysterious object.
(b) Louise Loop's body.
(c) A journal.
(d) Undeveloped film.
11. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
(c) To go home.
(d) His cage.
12. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
(a) To buy groceries.
(b) To fight crime.
(c) To steal it.
(d) To find a place to hide.
13. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
(a) Talking to the sea lion.
(b) Chewing gum.
(d) Fighting with her father on the phone.
14. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
(a) To escape Willi.
(b) To talk to Shoola.
(c) To give Shoola and Ike time to talk.
(d) To make Mike jealous.
15. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
(a) They're forced to.
(b) They get drunk.
(c) They profess their love.
(d) They're snowed in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
2. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
3. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
4. What is the storm doing to the Cobra crew's ship?
5. What facade does Mike find over his house?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)