|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's written out of the movie.
(b) He injured his leg.
(c) He's disappeared.
(d) He's on strike.
2. Whose body is in the water?
(a) Omar Loop.
3. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She thinks he's scary.
(b) She's indifferent.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She runs away.
4. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
(a) The town.
(b) The Underdog property.
(c) Ike's house.
(d) The rights to Alice's life.
5. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(b) Marked by the film crew.
(c) Flipped over.
6. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
7. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
8. Where does Ike become stranded?
(a) In Kuinak.
(b) On an island.
(c) On the Cobra ship.
(d) In a lifeboat.
9. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
(a) They went missing after the storm.
(b) A ransom note was found.
(c) A suicide note was found.
(d) They're playing hide and seek.
10. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
(a) Talking to the sea lion.
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) Fighting with her father on the phone.
11. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
(a) To make Mike jealous.
(b) To talk to Shoola.
(c) To give Shoola and Ike time to talk.
(d) To escape Willi.
12. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
(a) To buy groceries.
(b) To steal it.
(c) To fight crime.
(d) To find a place to hide.
13. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The director has been kidnapped.
(b) Several cameras have gone missing.
(c) Two sea lions are fighting.
(d) The actors are on strike.
14. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
(b) He should run away.
(c) They support him.
(d) They are planning something.
15. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To prevent the town from selling property.
(b) To cook the fish.
(c) To report a murder.
(d) To get more gas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
2. Who does Ike hate?
3. What is Nick planning?
4. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
5. What facade does Mike find over his house?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)