|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
(c) New equipment.
(d) A new dog.
2. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In the park.
(c) Under a table.
(d) In Ike's house.
3. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
(a) The cat.
(c) Mike's old boat.
(d) Louise Loop.
4. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
5. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
(a) A car.
(b) A tissue.
(c) A new puppy.
6. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She should direct movies.
(b) She wants to kill Mike.
(c) She loves Ike.
(d) She should find Nick's father.
7. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) An artist.
(b) A scoot dealer.
(c) A farmer.
(d) A janitor.
8. Where does Ike become stranded?
(a) In a lifeboat.
(b) On an island.
(c) On the Cobra ship.
(d) In Kuinak.
9. Who does Ike hate?
10. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
11. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
12. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
(c) Dislike of the trainer.
(d) Eye contact.
13. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
(b) They are planning something.
(c) They support him.
(d) He should run away.
14. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To keep a secret.
(b) To meet her.
(c) To feed her cat.
(d) To tell the town goodbye.
15. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Put Nick in foster care.
(b) Taken the movie job.
(c) Developed feelings for Ike.
(d) Gotten so angry with Mike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
2. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
3. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
4. Where did Shoola grow up?
5. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)