|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The actors are on strike.
(b) Several cameras have gone missing.
(c) The director has been kidnapped.
(d) Two sea lions are fighting.
2. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
3. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) A mysterious object.
(b) A journal.
(c) Louise Loop's body.
(d) Undeveloped film.
4. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She spills coffee on him.
(b) She taunts him.
(c) She compliments his hair.
(d) She falls in love with him.
5. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) The computer.
(b) A fellow sailor.
(c) There's always a school of fish.
(d) The weather report.
6. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
7. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
(b) A new dog.
(c) New equipment.
8. Who is Nick's father?
(a) Alice's father.
(b) A stranger.
9. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To avoid a confrontation.
(b) Because he's drunk.
(c) To avoid paying his bill.
(d) To get away from Ike.
10. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(a) Marked by the film crew.
(b) Flipped over.
11. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
12. While searching, what does Alice realize?
(a) She wants to kill Mike.
(b) She loves Ike.
(c) She should direct movies.
(d) She should find Nick's father.
13. Who disappears in Chapter 15?
(c) Omar Loop.
14. How do Ike and Alice become honest with each other?
(a) They're forced to.
(b) They're snowed in.
(c) They get drunk.
(d) They profess their love.
15. Where did Shoola grow up?
(b) Far north.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
2. What facade does Mike find over his house?
3. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
4. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
5. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)