|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She spills coffee on him.
(b) She falls in love with him.
(c) She compliments his hair.
(d) She taunts him.
2. Where does Ike become stranded?
(a) In a lifeboat.
(b) In Kuinak.
(c) On an island.
(d) On the Cobra ship.
3. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She thinks he's scary.
(d) She's indifferent.
4. After the funeral, what does Shoola offer Ike to console his loss?
(a) A new puppy.
(c) A car.
(d) A tissue.
5. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) The Simpsons.
(b) Ike sleep.
(c) The Northern Lights.
(d) The trailer for Shoola and the Sea Lion.
6. How was Nick inducted into Hollywood?
(a) He made powerful friends.
(b) His girlfriend was an actress.
(c) He paid a producer.
(d) He had some people assassinated.
7. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Taken the movie job.
(b) Put Nick in foster care.
(c) Developed feelings for Ike.
(d) Gotten so angry with Mike.
8. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To meet her.
(b) To feed her cat.
(c) To tell the town goodbye.
(d) To keep a secret.
9. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
(b) Chewing gum.
(c) Fighting with her father on the phone.
(d) Talking to the sea lion.
10. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) They support him.
(b) They are planning something.
(c) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
(d) He should run away.
11. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
(a) Under a table.
(b) In Ike's house.
(c) In a closet.
(d) In the park.
12. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
13. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) Louise Loop's body.
(b) A mysterious object.
(c) A journal.
(d) Undeveloped film.
14. What is Nick planning?
(a) To divorce his wife.
(b) A party.
(d) To return home.
15. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) Two sea lions are fighting.
(b) Several cameras have gone missing.
(c) The director has been kidnapped.
(d) The actors are on strike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
2. Who is Nick's father?
3. What is the town at risk of turning into?
4. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
5. What happens to Ike in the van?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)