|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
(a) Bad advice.
2. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
(a) They're playing hide and seek.
(b) A ransom note was found.
(c) They went missing after the storm.
(d) A suicide note was found.
3. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's written out of the movie.
(b) He's on strike.
(c) He injured his leg.
(d) He's disappeared.
4. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
5. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
(a) To much coffee.
(d) Drug test urine.
6. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
(a) There are no fish.
(b) They don't know how to use the equipment.
(c) They're not paying attention.
(d) They've had too much to drink.
7. What do Mike and Steubins bond over?
(a) Stories of women.
(b) Beer and cards.
(c) Horror stories.
(d) Billiards and absinthe.
8. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
(a) It's dirtier.
(b) It's been transformed.
(c) There are more shops.
(d) It's the same.
9. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To avoid a confrontation.
(b) To avoid paying his bill.
(c) To get away from Ike.
(d) Because he's drunk.
10. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
(a) His cage.
(c) To go home.
11. What facade does Mike find over his house?
12. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She taunts him.
(b) She spills coffee on him.
(c) She falls in love with him.
(d) She compliments his hair.
13. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) He should run away.
(b) They are planning something.
(c) They support him.
(d) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
14. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
(a) Chewing gum.
(c) Talking to the sea lion.
(d) Fighting with her father on the phone.
15. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She thinks he's scary.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She's indifferent.
(d) She runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
2. What is the movie star doing when she's hit?
3. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
4. What does Nell discover under the production building?
5. Who disappears in Chapter 15?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)