|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) Ike sleep.
(b) The trailer for Shoola and the Sea Lion.
(c) The Northern Lights.
(d) The Simpsons.
2. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) She's being sabotaged.
(c) She's going crazy.
(d) Someone's trying to kill her.
3. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(a) Marked by the film crew.
(b) Flipped over.
4. How does Alice react to Ike's comments about Nick's father?
(a) Alice agrees.
(b) Alice falls silent.
(c) Alice storms out.
(d) Alice attacks him.
5. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To feed her cat.
(b) To meet her.
(c) To keep a secret.
(d) To tell the town goodbye.
6. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
7. What facade does Mike find over his house?
8. What destroys the film set?
(a) Wild animals.
(b) A storm.
(c) A vandal.
(d) A fire.
9. Who does Ike hate?
10. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He crashes the van.
(b) Kids steal his wallet.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) Shoola kisses him.
11. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) The heckle him.
(b) No one listens.
(c) They revolt against Foxcorp.
(d) They're in tears.
12. Why is the movie production stalled?
(a) The director has been kidnapped.
(b) Several cameras have gone missing.
(c) The actors are on strike.
(d) Two sea lions are fighting.
13. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) Undeveloped film.
(b) Louise Loop's body.
(c) A journal.
(d) A mysterious object.
14. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
15. Who is Nick's father?
(a) Alice's father.
(b) A stranger.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
2. What has the Foxcorp yacht been vandalized with?
3. Whose body is in the water?
4. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
5. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)