|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
(a) Talking to the sea lion.
(c) Chewing gum.
(d) Fighting with her father on the phone.
2. What color are the clouds that started the storm?
3. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She's indifferent.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She thinks he's scary.
4. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
5. On her way to meet Mike, Alice crashes her ______.
6. What happens to Ike in the van?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He crashes the van.
(c) Kids steal his wallet.
(d) Shoola kisses him.
7. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) It's her name.
(b) She's a method actor.
(c) She thinks she is Shoola.
(d) The director told her to.
8. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To avoid a confrontation.
(b) Because he's drunk.
(c) To get away from Ike.
(d) To avoid paying his bill.
9. Where did Shoola grow up?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Far north.
(c) Washington, D.C.
10. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
(a) Shoola's little sisters.
(b) Ike's dog.
(d) Another actor.
11. What facade does Mike find over his house?
12. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
(a) There are more shops.
(b) It's the same.
(c) It's been transformed.
(d) It's dirtier.
13. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
(c) To much coffee.
(d) Drug test urine.
14. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(c) Flipped over.
(d) Marked by the film crew.
15. What happens when Shoola meets Ike?
(a) She falls in love with him.
(b) She spills coffee on him.
(c) She compliments his hair.
(d) She taunts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Ike, Mike, and Greer catch any fish?
2. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
3. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
4. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
5. What is Foxcorp trying to buy?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)