|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) He should run away.
(b) They support him.
(c) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
(d) They are planning something.
2. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
(a) The Simpsons.
(b) The trailer for Shoola and the Sea Lion.
(c) Ike sleep.
(d) The Northern Lights.
3. Why do Ike, Mike, and Greer have to return to town?
(a) To cook the fish.
(b) To prevent the town from selling property.
(c) To report a murder.
(d) To get more gas.
4. Where does Ike become stranded?
(a) On an island.
(b) In Kuinak.
(c) In a lifeboat.
(d) On the Cobra ship.
5. Whose body is in the water?
(d) Omar Loop.
6. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
(a) The sea lions have run away.
(b) Nick had a temper tantrum.
(c) Steubins in missing.
(d) Shoola went home.
7. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(a) Flipped over.
(c) Marked by the film crew.
8. How do Ike, Mike, and Greer know about the school of fish?
(a) There's always a school of fish.
(b) The computer.
(c) A fellow sailor.
(d) The weather report.
9. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
(a) To give Shoola and Ike time to talk.
(b) To make Mike jealous.
(c) To talk to Shoola.
(d) To escape Willi.
10. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She thinks he's scary.
(b) She's indifferent.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She runs away.
11. What is Leonard Smalls' job in the movie?
(a) Animal trainer.
(b) Security guard.
12. Why won't Eemook be coming to meet the sea lion?
(a) He's disappeared.
(b) He injured his leg.
(c) He's written out of the movie.
(d) He's on strike.
13. What does Nell discover under the production building?
(a) A journal.
(b) A mysterious object.
(c) Undeveloped film.
(d) Louise Loop's body.
14. What are people's reactions to Ike's speech?
(a) The heckle him.
(b) No one listens.
(c) They're in tears.
(d) They revolt against Foxcorp.
15. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
(a) A suicide note was found.
(b) They're playing hide and seek.
(c) A ransom note was found.
(d) They went missing after the storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her father is killed, what does Louise Loop believe is happening to her?
2. Where is Bellisarius hiding?
3. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
4. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
5. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)