|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alice's letter to Ike and Greer ask?
(a) To tell the town goodbye.
(b) To keep a secret.
(c) To feed her cat.
(d) To meet her.
2. In the story of Steubins' life, he began as a ______.
3. Who does Ike hate?
4. Why do Mike and Steubins leave in the small boat?
(a) To find a place to hide.
(b) To fight crime.
(c) To steal it.
(d) To buy groceries.
5. What does the group of young people say to Ike?
(a) They are planning something.
(b) He should run away.
(c) He should let Foxcorp do what it wants.
(d) They support him.
6. Alice and Willi's meeting is _______.
7. After Shoola leaves, what does the sea lion want?
(a) His cage.
(d) To go home.
8. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
(a) To avoid paying his bill.
(b) To avoid a confrontation.
(c) To get away from Ike.
(d) Because he's drunk.
9. Ike is urged to let _____ take over.
10. What has happened to Ike's trailer?
(a) Marked by the film crew.
(b) Flipped over.
11. How does Shoola feel about the sea lion when they first meet?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She thinks he's scary.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She's indifferent.
12. In Chapter 20, why has filming stopped?
(a) Shoola went home.
(b) Nick had a temper tantrum.
(c) Steubins in missing.
(d) The sea lions have run away.
13. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
(b) Eye contact.
(c) Dislike of the trainer.
14. Why does Alice offer to drive Ike and Shoola home?
(a) To escape Willi.
(b) To make Mike jealous.
(c) To give Shoola and Ike time to talk.
(d) To talk to Shoola.
15. Who is Nick's father?
(a) A stranger.
(d) Alice's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nick planning?
2. For whom does the Underdog Club hold a funeral?
3. Where did Shoola grow up?
4. After Alice and Ike are intimate, Alice watches _______.
5. What do Ike, Mike, and Greer have on the boat?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)