|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote Shoola and the Sea Lion?
(a) A politician.
(b) A poet.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) Alice's aunt.
2. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
(a) To give some background on the Loops.
(b) To scare the reader.
(c) To hint at what's to come.
(d) To create sympathy for Paul.
3. After the town meeting, what does Alice realize she shouldn't have done?
(a) Put Nick in foster care.
(b) Gotten so angry with Mike.
(c) Taken the movie job.
(d) Developed feelings for Ike.
4. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It's a popular saying.
(b) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(c) It was the founder's last name.
(d) It's from their favorite book.
5. Who is the president of the Underdog Club?
(c) Jeff Underdog.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Shoola first meets the sea lion, what does she spend the whole time doing?
2. Ike misunderstands Shoola and thinks she is offering him _______.
3. Whose body is in the water?
4. In the dump, the albino's man responds to Ike's shock by saying "Sorry dunk-o, but I'm not ______".
5. What's Alice's job for the film?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)