|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body is in the water?
(a) Omar Loop.
2. Shoola and the sea lion first begin to connect through _____.
(b) Dislike of the trainer.
(c) Eye contact.
3. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A scoot dealer.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A janitor.
(d) An artist.
4. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
(a) They flock there for the winter.
(b) They're brought there to breed.
(c) They have a sentimental attachment to the icehouse.
(d) They will be safe there.
5. Why does Mike take a longer route to get home?
(a) To test his new boat.
(b) To fish.
(c) To spend time with Willi.
(d) To see the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
2. Alice's father was a ___________.
3. Why did Mike leave?
4. What business did Alice open upon returning from college?
5. In the story of Steubins' life, he began as a ______.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)