|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the predominant characteristic of Eemook?
(a) His deafness.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His skin.
(d) His deformity.
2. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
(a) Got married.
(b) Went to college.
(c) Sailed around the world.
(d) Adopted a son.
3. Who are the Cherry Tarts?
(a) Failed actresses.
(b) A school choir.
(c) A strange family.
(d) A song and dance team.
4. What has happened to the town since Ike's been gone?
(a) There are more shops.
(b) It's the same.
(c) It's been transformed.
(d) It's dirtier.
5. Where did Alice go to college?
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the Loops come to the scene, what does the albino man beg them not to do?
2. What joke do crows love?
3. When does the beginning of Chapter 2 take place?
4. What are the adventurers in Sailor Song looking for?
5. Who first explored the town?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)