|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story of Steubins' life, he becomes a(n) ______ director.
2. Why do Ike and Greer go to Skagway?
(a) Pick up a friend.
(b) Go shopping.
(c) Kill time.
(d) Try the new boat.
3. What is Ike's nickname?
(a) The Bakatcha Bandit.
(b) The Music Man
(c) Big Man on Campus.
(d) "Hey You."
4. What joke do crows love?
(a) Knock-knock jokes.
(b) A sloppy rescue.
(c) Politically incorrect jokes.
(d) Light bulb jokes.
5. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(b) It was the founder's last name.
(c) It's from their favorite book.
(d) It's a popular saying.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the time Sailor Song is set, the population of the town is primarily made up of _______.
2. In jail, Ike exposed a warden for drinking ______.
3. In relation to the rest of the world, how do people in the town feel?
4. Why are there pigs at Paul's icehouse property?
5. Why does Mike sneak out of the bar?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)