|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike do before settling in Alaska?
(a) Sailed around the world.
(b) Got married.
(c) Went to college.
(d) Adopted a son.
2. Where does Alice find a copy of Shoola and the Sea Lion?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) The park.
(c) Ike's house.
(d) The library.
3. What facade does Mike find over his house?
4. What is Ike's only wish?
(a) To fall in love.
(b) To make money.
(c) To leave town.
(d) To be left alone.
5. Why does the actress insist on being called "Shoola"?
(a) It's her name.
(b) She's a method actor.
(c) She thinks she is Shoola.
(d) The director told her to.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the benefit of Steubins' advice he gives at the party, if followed?
2. Why is there a search for Mike and Steubins?
3. The town in Sailor Song is called:
4. What is Foxcorp giving out?
5. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)