|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the stranger win the shadow puppet contest?
(b) Making threats.
(c) Making dragon shapes.
2. What is the purpose of the first half of Chapter 2?
(a) To scare the reader.
(b) To give some background on the Loops.
(c) To create sympathy for Paul.
(d) To hint at what's to come.
3. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
(a) A mouse trap.
(b) A jar of mayonnaise.
(c) The cat door.
(d) A fence.
4. What game do Eemook and Shoola play?
(a) A sea spirits game.
(b) A card game.
5. Why does Steubins hold a meeting?
(a) Warn the town.
(b) Discuss the movie plans.
(c) Give gifts.
(d) Hear himself talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Reverend Greener?
2. Where does Alice find a copy of Shoola and the Sea Lion?
3. The town was briefly thought to be an outlet from _______.
4. What joke do crows love?
5. Who else is with Alice, Shoola, and Ike when they leave Mike and Willi at the dock?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)