|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Nick made it in Hollywood, what was he?
(a) A farmer.
(b) A scoot dealer.
(c) A janitor.
(d) An artist.
2. In what religion was Alice raised?
(a) Greek Orthodox.
(b) Russian Orthodox.
3. How does the tribe kill the stranger?
(a) They don't.
(b) Pushes him off a cliff.
(c) Poisons him.
(d) Tricks him.
4. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
(a) A mouse trap.
(b) The cat door.
(c) A fence.
(d) A jar of mayonnaise.
5. Where did Shoola grow up?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Far north.
(d) Washington, D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Ike, Billy, Greer, Archie, and Mike head back to Alaska, they crash a _______ party.
2. Who does the Underdog Club advocate for?
3. The purpose of Chapter 4 is to show the _______ of the town.
4. Why is the Underdog Club angry?
5. What was the effect of Alice's marriage to Mike?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)