|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It's a popular saying.
(b) It's from their favorite book.
(c) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(d) It was the founder's last name.
2. At the icehouse property, Omar Loop builds a slaughterhouse and a ________.
(a) Bowling alley.
(b) Clothing store.
3. Who raised Eemook?
(a) An old woman.
(c) Shoola's parents.
(d) Sea lions.
4. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
5. When the town was discovered, it was generally _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. In California, Ike worked as a ________.
2. The Underdog Club was created after town residents attended a _____ game.
3. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
4. Why do Ike and Greer leave Skagway?
5. Who first explored the town?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)