|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
(a) Another woman.
(b) Ike's past.
(c) The Bakatcha movement.
(d) Too many reasons to count.
2. Where does the Loop family live?
(a) In a five-star hotel.
(b) In Ike's trailer.
(c) In a house.
(d) In the slaughterhouse.
3. How did the Underdog Club get its name?
(a) It was the founder's last name.
(b) It's from their favorite book.
(c) The men brought their dogs to the game.
(d) It's a popular saying.
4. What does the Underdog Club organize?
5. When Steubins gives his speech at the party, what is his advice?
(a) Invest in the movie.
(b) Try to get a role.
(d) Move away.
Short Answer Questions
1. The purpose of Chapter 4 is to show the _______ of the town.
2. Who is not to be trusted?
3. What does Kuinak see this movie as an opportunity for?
4. Who wrote <i>Shoola and the Sea Lion</i>?
5. By Chapter 3, how long has Mike been gone?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)