|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what religion was Alice raised?
(c) Russian Orthodox.
(d) Greek Orthodox.
2. What surrounds the town?
(a) A bay.
(b) A dark past.
(d) A vast forest.
3. What is the benefit of Steubins' advice he gives at the party, if followed?
4. Where do Ike and Greer go to fish?
(a) Their private dock.
(b) A popular place.
(c) Government water.
(d) Empty water.
5. Who wrote Shoola and the Sea Lion?
(a) A politician.
(b) Alice's aunt.
(c) A school teacher.
(d) A poet.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Ike used to hearing the Loops being loud?
2. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
3. What is Alice's talent?
4. When did Alice get pregnant?
5. Who does Steubins meet with?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)