1. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
(a) An airplane.
(b) The breakfast nook.
(c) The library.
(d) The living room.
2. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
(a) Ike's past.
(b) The Bakatcha movement.
(c) Too many reasons to count.
(d) Another woman.
3. Where does Ike live?
4. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
(a) The cat door.
(b) A fence.
(c) A jar of mayonnaise.
(d) A mouse trap.
5. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
6. When is Ike used to hearing the Loops being loud?
(a) After a bowling tournament.
(b) When they're drunk.
(c) On holidays.
(d) All hours of the night.
7. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Strangling her.
(b) Kidnapping her.
(c) Following her.
(d) Helping her.
8. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
This section contains 3,238 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)