1. In Ike's dream, where is Jeannie?
(a) The library.
(b) The breakfast nook.
(c) The living room.
(d) An airplane.
2. What broke up Ike and Jeannie's marriage?
(a) Too many reasons to count.
(b) Ike's past.
(c) The Bakatcha movement.
(d) Another woman.
3. Where does Ike live?
4. In what does the cat get his head stuck?
(a) The cat door.
(b) A mouse trap.
(c) A fence.
(d) A jar of mayonnaise.
5. After saving the cat, Ike hears a cry past the _______.
6. When is Ike used to hearing the Loops being loud?
(a) When they're drunk.
(b) All hours of the night.
(c) On holidays.
(d) After a bowling tournament.
7. What is the albino man doing to Louise Loop?
(a) Helping her.
(b) Following her.
(c) Strangling her.
(d) Kidnapping her.
8. As Ike stands over the albino man and Louise, how does he describe the albino man's skin?
This section contains 3,238 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)