Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 11-14)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the residence of that particular guest?
2. Slocum's issues with thieves continued. The author points out an attack with a _____ arrow.
3. Where is Slocum at the beginning of chapter 6?
4. Who/what is Juan Fernandez?
d) Coffee grower.
5. Slocum says that he had _____ to keep him company.
a) Coral reefs.
6. Slocum was pleased to be able to make an excursion to which major metropolitan city?
a) Buenos Aires.
This section contains 409 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)