1. What is the name of the province where Slocum was born?
(a) Nova Scotia.
(d) British Columbia.
2. What is the name of Joshua Slocum's sister?
3. What is the capital of the province where the Slocums lived?
4. In what year was Slocum born?
5. What type of tree was prevalent around the Slocum house?
6. What is the name of the valley visible from the Slocum house?
(a) Cape May.
7. What was the name of the bay that was located nearby?
(c) Prince Edward.
8. Which of the following is not an adjective used by Slocum to describe his people?
9. Where did Slocum's grandfather work?
10. What was the official occupation of John Slocum?
(d) Leather worker.
11. What was the name of the first boat co-owned by Slocum?
(c) Northern Light.
This section contains 2,787 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)