|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is it in Chapter 5?
2. What does Benji think of the concert in retrospect?
(a) It was just mediocre.
(b) It was a waste of money.
(c) It was better than he knew at the time.
(d) It was a huge deal for such a small town.
3. What kind of music does the local radio station play?
(c) A mix of local and national bands.
(d) Top 40 songs.
4. What did Benji plan on dressing like in order to get into the concert?
(a) Like he does when he has college interviews.
(b) Like his father.
(c) Like his preppie friends back in NYC.
(d) Like his mother always wants him to dress.
5. Where does Benji run into Melanie?
(a) In Jonni Waffle.
(b) Outside his house.
(c) In the library.
(d) At the concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music does Benji prefer?
2. When do Erica and her family arrive in Sag Harbor?
3. What does Benji listen to one Saturday morning?
4. What is the title of Chapter 8?
5. What does Benji think of his father's BBQ at the beginning of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Melanie jumps off the roof as she and Benji are escaping from Benji's old house in Chapter 7?
2. What did Benji's parents do for a living?
3. What do Benji and Melanie talk about during their walk in Chapter 7?
4. What causes Benji to realize his father's BBQ isn't all that he remembered it to be?
5. What is Benji thinking about one Saturday morning in Chapter 5?
6. Why does Melanie leave Sag Harbor when she's younger?
7. What goes wrong with NP's plan to get into the Lisa Lisa concert?
8. What does Benji only realize in retrospect about his father's haircuts?
9. What does NP get one of the members of Lisa Lisa to promise in Jonni Waffle?
10. Why is Benji embarrassed about his music choices?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)