|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Sag Harbor neighbors do to celebrate the end of summer?
(a) Have a block party.
(b) Help pack up each other's cars.
(c) Hold a huge garage sale.
(d) Have a huge party at the bowling alley.
2. Who is dating Erica?
3. What is the name of the person who acts wild at the bonfire?
(a) Barry David.
(b) Little Trouble.
(c) Little Clive.
(d) Big Trouble.
4. Whom does Benji have a crush on in Chapter 6?
5. How often do people stay at Benji's old Sag Harbor house?
(b) Several times a month.
(c) Every night.
(d) Not very often.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 6?
2. Which word best describes Benji's father?
3. How do Benji and his friends hide their beer in the forest?
4. What is the title of Chapter 5?
5. What does Benji listen to one Saturday morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Benji try to avoid making his father angry?
2. What is Benji thinking about one Saturday morning in Chapter 5?
3. What kinds of things does Benji imagine needing for the school year as he lies in bed in Chapter 8?
4. How does the older Benji look back at the Lisa Lisa concert?
5. Why does Melanie leave Sag Harbor when she's younger?
6. What makes Benji feel extra proud about being able to sneak into the Lisa Lisa concert in Chapter 6?
7. What goes wrong with NP's plan to get into the Lisa Lisa concert?
8. What do Benji and Melanie talk about during their walk in Chapter 7?
9. What happens when Melanie jumps off the roof as she and Benji are escaping from Benji's old house in Chapter 7?
10. How does Benji feel about his future as the novel concludes?
This section contains 679 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)