|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the local radio station in Sag Harbor?
2. How does Melanie act the day after she and Benji make out?
(a) Like nothing happened.
(b) She dumps Nick.
(c) Benji never knows; he never sees her again.
(d) She tells all her friends about it.
3. What is the name of the person who acts wild at the bonfire?
(a) Little Clive.
(b) Little Trouble.
(c) Big Trouble.
(d) Barry David.
4. What did Benji think of his father's haircuts when he was little?
(a) They were painful but worth it.
(b) They were necessary to save money.
(c) They were great.
(d) They were really bad.
5. What other group was coming to Sag Harbor?
(b) Milli Vanilli.
(c) Debbie Gibson and Friends.
(d) Vanilla Ice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Benji and Melanie start making out in Benji's old house?
2. What did Benji do when Melanie, at a young age, suggested they get married?
3. How does Benji see the headlights pull into the driveway of his old house?
4. What does Barry throw into the bonfire?
5. Who arranges the wood in the bonfire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Benji embarrassed about his music choices?
2. Why does Melanie return to Sag Harbor in Chapter 7?
3. What makes Benji's old house so familiar when he breaks in?
4. What do Benji and Melanie talk about during their walk in Chapter 7?
5. Why is it problematic for Benji to have a crush on Erica?
6. Why do Benji and his friends stop watching the races in Chapter 8?
7. What is Benji most concerned with when it comes to the beer in the forest?
8. What is Benji thinking about one Saturday morning in Chapter 5?
9. What did Benji's parents do for a living?
10. How does Reggie try to avoid making his father angry?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)