|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does NP want to bring to the concert?
(b) His little brother.
(d) His girlfriend.
2. What happened to the band shortly after the concert?
(a) They faded away after their heyday.
(b) They became very successful.
(c) They decided to move to Sag Harbor.
(d) They remembered Benji and his friends.
3. What is the full name of the band that came to Sag Harbor in Chapter 6?
(a) Lisa Lisa Lisa and the Sisters.
(b) Lisa Lisa and Mona Mona.
(c) Lisa Lisa and the Tools.
(d) Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam.
4. What question does everyone ask at the bonfire?
(a) "Where have you been all summer?"
(b) "When are you heading back?"
(c) "How's your family back home?"
(d) "Did you hear what happened to Nick's dad?"
5. What did Benji think of the concert at the time?
(a) It was dumb.
(b) It was good.
(c) It was amazing.
(d) It was overpriced.
Short Answer Questions
1. Benji sneaks into his old house with ___________.
2. Where does Benji run into Melanie?
3. What large item does Barry also throw into the fire?
4. How many children are in Benji's family?
5. What does Barry throw into the bonfire?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does NP get one of the members of Lisa Lisa to promise in Jonni Waffle?
2. What causes Benji to realize his father's BBQ isn't all that he remembered it to be?
3. Why is Benji's make-out session with Melanie so awkward afterward?
4. What did Benji's parents do for a living?
5. According to Benji in Chapter 5, why was The Cosby Show so groundbreaking?
6. What kinds of things does Benji imagine needing for the school year as he lies in bed in Chapter 8?
7. Why do Benji and his friends stop watching the races in Chapter 8?
8. Why are people under the age of 19 not allowed at the Lisa Lisa concert?
9. What is Benji thinking about one Saturday morning in Chapter 5?
10. What goes wrong with NP's plan to get into the Lisa Lisa concert?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)