|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Benji get hit during the BB gun fight?
(a) In the face, right by the eye.
(b) In the upper thigh.
(c) In the forearm.
(d) In the foot.
2. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
(a) Trying to refill the whipped cream containers.
(b) Going to the bathroom.
(c) Scooping ice cream.
(d) Making waffles on the machine.
3. How does Reggie react to the suggestion that he wear goggles during the BB gun fight?
(a) He only wears them when his mother is watching.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He happily takes them.
(d) He takes them under protest.
4. Where is Martine from?
(a) The Dominican Republic.
5. Who is the first of the boys to buy a BB gun?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie do during the drive out to Sag Harbor?
2. Where does Nick live during the school year?
3. Who now lives in the house Benji and his family originally stayed in at Sag Harbor?
4. Where is Benji when he learns that Randy bought a BB gun?
5. Who else works at Jonni Waffle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Benji imagining as he gets closer to his house in Sag Harbor?
2. Why is it nearly dark when the boys decide to begin their BB gun fight?
3. What makes Benji think he was popular in junior high?
4. What happens when Benji's parents get home after the BB gun fight?
5. How does NP help Benji get a job at Jonni Waffle?
6. Why does Benji claim all of his friend's disasters happened on Thursday?
7. What is Nick's living situation?
8. Why does Benji decide he needs a job?
9. What happened between Benji and Emily after the roller rink?
10. What rumor about girls do the boys discuss on the beach in Chapter 2?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)