|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first of the boys to buy a BB gun?
2. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) The War Within.
(b) The Gangsters.
(c) From BB to Eyesore.
(d) Chapter 4.
3. What does Reggie do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
(b) Goes back to sleep for a few hours.
(c) Inspects the house with his father.
(d) Goes for a run.
4. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) Sag Harbor Summers.
(b) Life with No Parents.
(c) World, Meet Benji.
(d) The Heyday of Dag.
5. What must Benji do to feel comfortable being out in the water?
(a) Hold on to the buoy.
(b) Always be able to touch the ground.
(c) Be with his friends.
(d) Wear a life jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the best operator of the waffle machine at Jonni Waffle?
2. What brand of frozen dinners do Benji and Reggie like best?
3. How many people does Randy's car seat?
4. How often do Benji's parents leave them alone?
5. How does Reggie react to the suggestion that he wear goggles during the BB gun fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the crew at Jonni Waffle try to save the ice cream during the power outage?
2. What made people think Reggie and Benji were twins as they were growing up?
3. What was Randy supposed to have done with his gun during the BB fight?
4. Why does Benji pick the time he does for the BB gun fight?
5. What happens when Benji's parents get home after the BB gun fight?
6. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
7. How do Benji and his friends react when they see a white couple walking along the beach in Chapter 2?
8. What does Jonni Waffle do that makes it different from other ice cream shops?
9. What happened between Benji and Emily after the roller rink?
10. What does Benji's mother say when he tells her that the power at the beach house has been shut off?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)