|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Benji feel about Meg during their time together at Jonni Waffle?
(a) He thinks she's nice but not very pretty.
(b) He finds her totally annoying.
(c) He thinks she's pretty but not very nice.
(d) He has a crush on her.
2. How do the other boys react immediately after Martine pats Benji on the head?
(a) They are surprised and make fun of Benji.
(b) They all quit in protest.
(c) They all laugh and finally accept Martine as a friend.
(d) They take turns patting Benji for the rest of the day.
3. What do Nick and NP discuss most of the time they are at Jonni Waffle?
4. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Before dawn.
(b) At midnight.
(c) After dinner but before sunset.
(d) After lunch.
5. Which friends does Benji hang out the most with at the beginning of summer?
(a) NP, Bobby, and Marcus.
(b) Randy, Calvin, and Xander.
(c) Malcolm, Jamal, and Chris.
(d) Ryan, Jason, and Dan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else works at Jonni Waffle?
2. How is Benji currently viewed by his classmates?
3. Where does NP suggest the boys go when they meet each other again in Sag Harbor?
4. Where does Benji hide during the BB gun fight?
5. Whose hand did Benji hold at the roller rink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Benji to realize his father's BBQ isn't all that he remembered it to be?
2. What kind of things do Reggie and Benji wonder about during their drive out to Sag Harbor?
3. Who is Barry?
4. What does Benji's dad tell him about being left alone at Sag Harbor?
5. How does NP help Benji get a job at Jonni Waffle?
6. Why are people under the age of 19 not allowed at the Lisa Lisa concert?
7. Why is Benji embarrassed about his music choices?
8. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
9. Why does Benji decide he needs a job?
10. How do Benji's neighbors act when they learn his father is BBQing?
This section contains 753 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)