|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Early spring.
(b) Early winter.
(c) Early fall.
(d) Early summer.
2. How many people does Randy's car seat?
3. Where does Benji get hit during the BB gun fight?
(a) In the upper thigh.
(b) In the foot.
(c) In the forearm.
(d) In the face, right by the eye.
4. How old is the manager of the Jonni Waffle?
(a) At least 70.
(c) No one knows.
(d) Younger than Benji.
5. Where is Benji when he learns that Randy bought a BB gun?
(a) At Jonni Waffle.
(b) Randy's house.
(c) Out riding his bike around.
(d) His own house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the store where Benji and Reggie do their grocery shopping?
2. What work-related item does Martine post after the power outage?
3. How does Benji get back into Jonni Waffle after everyone has closed up after the power outage?
4. What does Reggie do during the drive out to Sag Harbor?
5. Where is Martine from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Benji imagining as he gets closer to his house in Sag Harbor?
2. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
3. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
4. What kind of things do Reggie and Benji wonder about during their drive out to Sag Harbor?
5. What does Jonni Waffle do that makes it different from other ice cream shops?
6. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
7. What is Nick's living situation?
8. What makes Benji think he was popular in junior high?
9. Why does Benji pick the time he does for the BB gun fight?
10. What does Benji's mother say when he tells her that the power at the beach house has been shut off?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)