|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "NP" stand for?
(a) Never Perfect.
(b) Nigger, Please!
(c) Neal Peter.
(d) Never Proud.
2. What is the name of the first house Benji and his family stayed in in Sag Harbor?
(a) The house didn't really have a name.
(b) Hempstead House.
(c) Sag Harbor Inn.
(d) The Light House.
3. What does Benji do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
(a) Inspects the house with his father.
(b) Goes back to sleep for a few hours.
(d) Goes for a run.
4. How do Benji and Reggie get a BB gun?
(a) Borrow one from a friend.
(b) Ask their parents to buy it.
(c) Ask for one as a birthday gift.
(d) Share their money.
5. What does Reggie do so he can participate in the BB gun war?
(a) Eats a live worm.
(b) Goes on a hunger strike until they decide to let him play.
(c) Quits his job.
(d) Changes his work schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Reggie work in Sag Harbor?
2. What happens to Randy's car as the boys prepare to leave the beach in Chapter 2?
3. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
4. Whom does Benji *not* want to participate in the BB gun war?
5. What does Benji suspect Meg's feelings are toward him during their time together at Jonni Waffle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
2. What is the situation with Randy's father?
3. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
4. Why does Benji leave the freezer doors in Jonni Waffle open during the power outage?
5. How does NP help Benji get a job at Jonni Waffle?
6. How does Benji describe the manager of Jonni Waffle?
7. What rumor about girls do the boys discuss on the beach in Chapter 2?
8. How does the crew at Jonni Waffle try to save the ice cream during the power outage?
9. Why does Benji think the boys have taken up BB guns?
10. What happened between Benji and Emily at the roller rink?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)