|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets a BB gun after another boy in the group gets one?
(a) Bobby and NP.
2. What must Benji do to feel comfortable being out in the water?
(a) Wear a life jacket.
(b) Hold on to the buoy.
(c) Always be able to touch the ground.
(d) Be with his friends.
3. What does NP think of Martine?
(a) He is, in fact, Black.
(b) It doesn't matter.
(c) He is the best manager in all of history.
(d) He is too pale to be Black.
4. What happens to Randy's car as the boys prepare to leave the beach in Chapter 2?
(a) It gets four flat tires.
(b) It catches on fire.
(c) It won't start.
(d) It drives off by itself.
5. What time of year do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Early fall.
(b) Early spring.
(c) Early summer.
(d) Early winter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Benji currently viewed by his classmates?
2. What do NP and Randy do with their BB guns in the park one day?
3. What did Martine own before he opened up Jonni Waffle?
4. What kind of canned soup do Reggie and Benji love above all others?
5. How many Jonni Waffles are there?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Benji describe the manager of Jonni Waffle?
2. What does NP get one of the members of Lisa Lisa to promise in Jonni Waffle?
3. What makes Benji's old house so familiar when he breaks in?
4. What does Benji only realize in retrospect about his father's haircuts?
5. What is the meaning behind the title of Chapter 3?
6. Why does Benji leave the freezer doors in Jonni Waffle open during the power outage?
7. How do Benji's neighbors act when they learn his father is BBQing?
8. What gives Randy so much power over the other boys, at least in Chapter 2?
9. What is Nick's living situation?
10. What do Benji and his friends think of the bonfire?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)