|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose hand did Benji hold at the roller rink?
2. How old is the manager of the Jonni Waffle?
(a) At least 70.
(b) Younger than Benji.
(c) No one knows.
3. What do Nick and NP discuss most of the time they are at Jonni Waffle?
4. How does Reggie react to the suggestion that he wear goggles during the BB gun fight?
(a) He happily takes them.
(b) He only wears them when his mother is watching.
(c) He takes them under protest.
(d) He refuses.
5. How was Benji viewed by his classmates growing up?
(a) As a bully.
(b) As a fun kid.
(c) As someone others could push around.
(d) As an outcast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Benji self-conscious of around Meg?
2. What does Reggie do so he can participate in the BB gun war?
3. What kind of place is Jonni Waffle?
4. What does Reggie do during the drive out to Sag Harbor?
5. How does Benji do when he first tries to fire a BB gun?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Benji's parents get home after the BB gun fight?
2. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
3. How does the crew at Jonni Waffle try to save the ice cream during the power outage?
4. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
5. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
6. What does Benji's mother say when he tells her that the power at the beach house has been shut off?
7. Why does Benji claim all of his friend's disasters happened on Thursday?
8. Why does Benji leave the freezer doors in Jonni Waffle open during the power outage?
9. What makes Benji think he was popular in junior high?
10. What is Nick's living situation?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)