|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Early spring.
(b) Early fall.
(c) Early summer.
(d) Early winter.
2. What is Benji unable to do the day the power goes out at his house?
(a) Charge his cell phone.
(b) Watch his favorite shows on TV.
(c) Check his email.
(d) Wash his work clothes.
3. Who gets in trouble for leaving the freezer doors open when the power goes out at Jonni Waffle?
(c) No one.
4. What did Martine own before he opened up Jonni Waffle?
(a) Grocery stores.
(b) A hair salon.
(c) A pet store.
(d) A fancy restaurant.
5. What noticeable feature does Randy's car have?
(a) A broken window he never fixes.
(b) A trunk that stays open.
(c) A hood that has to be held closed by bungee cords.
(d) A hole in the bottom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reggie do during the drive out to Sag Harbor?
2. What does Benji do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
3. What does everyone do the first time they see the BB gun?
4. What is going on when the power at Jonni Waffle goes out?
5. How does Reggie react to the suggestion that he wear goggles during the BB gun fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of things do Reggie and Benji wonder about during their drive out to Sag Harbor?
2. What makes Benji think he was popular in junior high?
3. Why does Benji leave the freezer doors in Jonni Waffle open during the power outage?
4. How does NP help Benji get a job at Jonni Waffle?
5. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
6. What is Benji imagining as he gets closer to his house in Sag Harbor?
7. What happens when Benji's parents get home after the BB gun fight?
8. What does Benji's mother say when he tells her that the power at the beach house has been shut off?
9. Why does Benji think the boys have taken up BB guns?
10. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)