|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
(a) Making waffles on the machine.
(b) Scooping ice cream.
(c) Going to the bathroom.
(d) Trying to refill the whipped cream containers.
2. What kind of car does Randy drive in Chapter 2?
(a) A moss-green Toyota.
(b) A bright-red Corvette.
(c) A dark-blue Audi.
(d) A deep-silver minivan.
3. What do Nick and NP discuss most of the time they are at Jonni Waffle?
4. Where does Benji get hit during the BB gun fight?
(a) In the face, right by the eye.
(b) In the upper thigh.
(c) In the forearm.
(d) In the foot.
5. Where does NP suggest the boys go when they meet each other again in Sag Harbor?
(a) Into this basement to play video games.
(b) To the library where he now works.
(c) To the nude beach.
(d) Into town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to ride his bike because there isn't room in Randy's car in Chapter 2?
2. What does Benji do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
3. Who gets a BB gun after another boy in the group gets one?
4. How does the idea of a BB gun war begin?
5. Who now lives in the house Benji and his family originally stayed in at Sag Harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened between Benji and Emily after the roller rink?
2. How does Reggie try to avoid making his father angry?
3. What is Nick's living situation?
4. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
5. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
6. What is Benji imagining as he gets closer to his house in Sag Harbor?
7. Why is Benji embarrassed about his music choices?
8. How is Benji feeling when he hears his parents pull into the driveway in Chapter 7?
9. What happens when Melanie jumps off the roof as she and Benji are escaping from Benji's old house in Chapter 7?
10. What causes Benji to realize his father's BBQ isn't all that he remembered it to be?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)