|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many songs did Benji skate to while holding hands with a girl at the roller rink?
(b) Just one.
(c) Not even an entire song.
(d) At least 10.
2. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Chapter 3.
(b) Benji Beats Reggie.
(c) If I Could Pay You Less, I Would.
(d) Home Alone.
3. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) An RV so they can camp along the way.
(b) Just a regular, standard car.
(c) A really small, classic VW Beetle.
(d) A huge minivan.
4. How do Benji and Reggie get a BB gun?
(a) Ask for one as a birthday gift.
(b) Borrow one from a friend.
(c) Ask their parents to buy it.
(d) Share their money.
5. How many years has it been since Benji and his family stayed in their original house in Sag Harbor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Benji's family's new Sag Harbor house located?
2. What brand of frozen dinners do Benji and Reggie like best?
3. Where is Reggie's work located?
4. Why does Martine pat Benji on the head one afternoon?
5. What must Benji do to feel comfortable being out in the water?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jonni Waffle do that makes it different from other ice cream shops?
2. How does the crew at Jonni Waffle try to save the ice cream during the power outage?
3. What happened between Benji and Emily after the roller rink?
4. What makes Benji think he was popular in junior high?
5. How does Benji describe the manager of Jonni Waffle?
6. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
7. What made people think Reggie and Benji were twins as they were growing up?
8. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
9. What is Nick's living situation?
10. Why is it nearly dark when the boys decide to begin their BB gun fight?
This section contains 734 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)