|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is the manager of the Jonni Waffle?
(a) At least 70.
(b) Younger than Benji.
(c) No one knows.
2. What personal item does Martine post after the power outage?
(a) A picture of the new house he just bought.
(b) A copy of his ID.
(c) A poem he wrote.
(d) A picture of himself and his brother.
3. Where does Benji find his old bike?
(a) Inside the house; someone must have moved it.
(b) In the front yard; he forgot to put it away for the summer.
(c) Right where he left it in the oustide shed.
(d) Outside the house; someone must have moved it.
4. What word do Benji and his friends make up/use quite a bit in Chapter 2?
5. How does Benji do when he first tries to fire a BB gun?
(a) Amazingly bad.
(b) Amazingly good.
(c) Pretty bad.
(d) Pretty well.
Short Answer Questions
1. What brand of frozen dinners do Benji and Reggie like best?
2. What impressive skill does Marcus have?
3. Where does Benji hide during the BB gun fight?
4. What did Martine own before he opened up Jonni Waffle?
5. How many songs did Benji skate to while holding hands with a girl at the roller rink?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Benji panic about when he loses his footing while out in the ocean in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Benji pick the time he does for the BB gun fight?
3. What is Benji imagining as he gets closer to his house in Sag Harbor?
4. What does Benji's dad tell him about being left alone at Sag Harbor?
5. Why does Benji think the boys have taken up BB guns?
6. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
7. What does Benji's mother say when he tells her that the power at the beach house has been shut off?
8. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
9. Why does Benji decide he needs a job?
10. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
This section contains 791 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)