|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do Benji's parents leave them alone?
(a) Every Wednesday night.
(b) Nearly every week.
(c) Never; their mother doesn't trust them.
(d) Just once or twice a month.
2. Who gets a BB gun after another boy in the group gets one?
(a) Bobby and NP.
3. Which character does NOT work at Jonni Waffle?
4. What did Martine own before he opened up Jonni Waffle?
(a) A fancy restaurant.
(b) Grocery stores.
(c) A hair salon.
(d) A pet store.
5. Where is Benji's family's new Sag Harbor house located?
(a) In the white neighborhood.
(b) Right on the beach.
(c) Right next to the grocery store.
(d) Far away from the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has to ride his bike because there isn't room in Randy's car in Chapter 2?
2. What kind of car does Randy drive in Chapter 2?
3. How does Benji get back into Jonni Waffle after everyone has closed up after the power outage?
4. Where does Benji get hit during the BB gun fight?
5. What is Reggie most concerned with as he and Benji go walking around Sag Harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Benji's mother say when he tells her that the power at the beach house has been shut off?
2. What kind of things do Reggie and Benji wonder about during their drive out to Sag Harbor?
3. What is Benji most concerned with when it comes to the beer in the forest?
4. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
5. What made people think Reggie and Benji were twins as they were growing up?
6. Who is Barry?
7. Why is Benji embarrassed about his music choices?
8. Why does Benji pick the time he does for the BB gun fight?
9. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
10. Why does Benji claim all of his friend's disasters happened on Thursday?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)