|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Benji's family's new Sag Harbor house located?
(a) In the white neighborhood.
(b) Right next to the grocery store.
(c) Right on the beach.
(d) Far away from the beach.
2. What word do Benji and his friends make up/use quite a bit in Chapter 2?
3. What does Benji do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
(b) Goes back to sleep for a few hours.
(c) Inspects the house with his father.
(d) Goes for a run.
4. Where does NP suggest the boys go when they meet each other again in Sag Harbor?
(a) To the library where he now works.
(b) Into town.
(c) Into this basement to play video games.
(d) To the nude beach.
5. What do Nick and NP discuss most of the time they are at Jonni Waffle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What noticeable feature does Randy's car have?
2. What kind of school do Benji and Reggie go to?
3. How does Benji do when he first tries to fire a BB gun?
4. When did Benji and Reggie no longer start to act like twins?
5. Why does the power go off at Benji's house one day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Benji's parents get home after the BB gun fight?
2. Why does Benji leave the freezer doors in Jonni Waffle open during the power outage?
3. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
4. What does Jonni Waffle do that makes it different from other ice cream shops?
5. What rumor about girls do the boys discuss on the beach in Chapter 2?
6. What is Nick's living situation?
7. Why does Benji pick the time he does for the BB gun fight?
8. What was Randy supposed to have done with his gun during the BB fight?
9. Why does Martine patting Benji on the head create such a commotion among the boys?
10. What is the meaning behind the title of Chapter 3?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)