|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has to ride his bike because there isn't room in Randy's car in Chapter 2?
2. Whose hand did Benji hold at the roller rink?
3. How often do Benji's parents leave them alone?
(a) Every Wednesday night.
(b) Nearly every week.
(c) Just once or twice a month.
(d) Never; their mother doesn't trust them.
4. What does NP think of Martine?
(a) He is the best manager in all of history.
(b) It doesn't matter.
(c) He is, in fact, Black.
(d) He is too pale to be Black.
5. Who gets a BB gun after another boy in the group gets one?
(d) Bobby and NP.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benji suspect Meg's feelings are toward him during their time together at Jonni Waffle?
2. Where does Benji get hit during the BB gun fight?
3. What act of revenge does Benji take on Jonni Waffle during the power outage?
4. What happens to Randy's car as the boys prepare to leave the beach in Chapter 2?
5. What does Benji do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Benji's parents get home after the BB gun fight?
2. What was Randy supposed to have done with his gun during the BB fight?
3. What does Jonni Waffle do that makes it different from other ice cream shops?
4. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
5. What kind of things do Reggie and Benji wonder about during their drive out to Sag Harbor?
6. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
7. Why does Benji decide he needs a job?
8. What gives Randy so much power over the other boys, at least in Chapter 2?
9. Why does Martine patting Benji on the head create such a commotion among the boys?
10. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)