|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people does Randy's car seat?
2. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) At midnight.
(b) After lunch.
(c) Before dawn.
(d) After dinner but before sunset.
3. Who wants Reggie to wear goggles during the gun fight?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
4. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) World, Meet Benji.
(b) The Heyday of Dag.
(c) Sag Harbor Summers.
(d) Life with No Parents.
5. What's the problem with Benji's old bike in Sag Harbor?
(a) It's too beat up to be ridden anymore.
(b) It's way too small.
(c) It's way too small.
(d) Someone painted it with graffiti.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the other boys react immediately after Martine pats Benji on the head?
2. Who has to ride his bike because there isn't room in Randy's car in Chapter 2?
3. How does Benji do when he first tries to fire a BB gun?
4. How do Benji and Reggie get a BB gun?
5. Where is Reggie's work located?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Benji claim all of his friend's disasters happened on Thursday?
2. How do Benji and his friends react when they see a white couple walking along the beach in Chapter 2?
3. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
4. Why does Benji decide he needs a job?
5. What is Benji imagining as he gets closer to his house in Sag Harbor?
6. How does Benji describe the manager of Jonni Waffle?
7. Why does Benji leave the freezer doors in Jonni Waffle open during the power outage?
8. What made people think Reggie and Benji were twins as they were growing up?
9. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
10. What does Benji's dad tell him about being left alone at Sag Harbor?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)