|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word do Benji and his friends make up/use quite a bit in Chapter 2?
2. What is going on when the power at Jonni Waffle goes out?
(a) Only some kids on a field trip are there.
(b) Just the regular customers are around.
(c) There is a huge rush.
(d) No one is around anyway.
3. Where does Benji hide during the BB gun fight?
(a) Behind an abandoned car.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) Behind a tool shed.
(d) Behind a huge rock.
4. How old is the manager of the Jonni Waffle?
(a) At least 70.
(c) Younger than Benji.
(d) No one knows.
5. What does Benji suspect Meg's feelings are toward him during their time together at Jonni Waffle?
(a) He knows that she's a lesbian so he knows that she's definitely not interested.
(b) He suspects she likes him back.
(c) He thinks she has a crush on him but it grosses him out.
(d) He knows that she hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 4?
2. What did Martine own before he opened up Jonni Waffle?
3. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
4. How do Benji and Reggie get a BB gun?
5. What does Benji do during the drive out to Sag Harbor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of things do Reggie and Benji wonder about during their drive out to Sag Harbor?
2. How does NP help Benji get a job at Jonni Waffle?
3. What happened between Benji and Emily at the roller rink?
4. How does Benji describe the manager of Jonni Waffle?
5. What does Jonni Waffle do that makes it different from other ice cream shops?
6. What makes Benji think he was popular in junior high?
7. What does Benji's dad tell him about being left alone at Sag Harbor?
8. Why does Benji decide he needs a job?
9. How do Benji and his friends react when they see a white couple walking along the beach in Chapter 2?
10. Why does Benji pick the time he does for the BB gun fight?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)