|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Jonni Waffles are there?
(c) Over 100.
(d) Just 1.
2. What does "NP" stand for?
(a) Nigger, Please!
(b) Neal Peter.
(c) Never Proud.
(d) Never Perfect.
3. What does everyone do the first time they see the BB gun?
(a) Freak out and call the police.
(b) Get in a fight over it.
(c) Shoot at targets in the backyard.
(d) Argue over where Benji got the money.
4. How does Benji get back into Jonni Waffle after everyone has closed up after the power outage?
(a) He knows the security code.
(b) He asks someone else for the keys.
(c) He uses his own keys.
(d) He breaks in.
5. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) An RV so they can camp along the way.
(b) A really small, classic VW Beetle.
(c) Just a regular, standard car.
(d) A huge minivan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
2. Who has to ride his bike because there isn't room in Randy's car in Chapter 2?
3. What kind of place is Jonni Waffle?
4. What does Nick think of Martine?
5. What kind of canned soup do Reggie and Benji love above all others?
Short Essay Questions
1. What rumor about girls do the boys discuss on the beach in Chapter 2?
2. Why does Benji claim all of his friend's disasters happened on Thursday?
3. What gives Randy so much power over the other boys, at least in Chapter 2?
4. How does the crew at Jonni Waffle try to save the ice cream during the power outage?
5. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
6. What is the situation with Randy's father?
7. What happened between Benji and Emily at the roller rink?
8. How does Benji describe the manager of Jonni Waffle?
9. How do Benji and his friends react when they see a white couple walking along the beach in Chapter 2?
10. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)