|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which brother is older?
(a) These two characters aren't brothers.
(d) These two characters are actually twins.
2. Who now lives in the house Benji and his family originally stayed in at Sag Harbor?
(a) His father's ex-wife.
(b) His older sister.
(c) His mother's sister.
(d) His older brother.
3. How was Benji viewed by his classmates growing up?
(a) As an outcast.
(b) As a fun kid.
(c) As a bully.
(d) As someone others could push around.
4. Who gets in trouble for leaving the freezer doors open when the power goes out at Jonni Waffle?
(b) No one.
5. What excuse does Benji have for going back to Jonni Waffle after everyone else left after the power outage?
(a) He left his backpack there.
(b) He left a tape there.
(c) He left his house keys there.
(d) He left his cell phone there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who surprises Benji during the BB gun fight?
2. What personal item does Martine post after the power outage?
3. Whose hand did Benji hold at the roller rink?
4. What does Reggie do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
5. Where is Benji's family's new Sag Harbor house located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
2. How does NP help Benji get a job at Jonni Waffle?
3. Why does Benji think the boys have taken up BB guns?
4. What happened between Benji and Emily after the roller rink?
5. What does Benji's mother say when he tells her that the power at the beach house has been shut off?
6. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
7. What was Randy supposed to have done with his gun during the BB fight?
8. What gives Randy so much power over the other boys, at least in Chapter 2?
9. What rumor about girls do the boys discuss on the beach in Chapter 2?
10. Why do Randy and NP get into their big fight in Chapter 4?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)