|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Benji and his friends hide their beer in the forest?
(a) Under some leaves.
(b) By putting it in a tree.
(c) By burying it.
(d) By hanging it from a tree.
2. Why was the bouncer NP knew not working the door at the concert?
(a) He got fired.
(b) He got promoted.
(c) The guy NP thought was a bouncer was just a phony.
(d) He was arrested.
3. Which word best describes Benji's father?
4. What does Benji do to the radio before leaving the house in Chapter 7?
(a) Turns up the volume.
(b) Turns it off.
(c) Hides it.
(d) Changes the station.
5. What did Benji think of the concert at the time?
(a) It was amazing.
(b) It was dumb.
(c) It was good.
(d) It was overpriced.
6. What are Benji and Melanie doing as they discuss their childhoods?
(d) Running from a group of bullies.
7. What kind of music does Benji prefer?
(a) Top 40 songs.
8. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) Breathing Tips of the Great American Beatboxers.
(b) Reggie Takes a Beating.
(c) The Cosbys, Part II.
(d) Chapter 6.
9. What kind of shoes does Benji imagine getting for the school year?
(c) Fancy shoes so people take him more seiously.
(d) Combat boots.
10. What does Barry throw into the bonfire?
(a) A battery.
(b) A firecracker.
(c) His homework.
(d) His beer cans.
11. Who is able to get into the concert when they try a second time?
(a) NP and Benji.
(b) Benji and Bobby.
(c) Reggie and Benji.
(d) Benji and his girlfriend.
12. How does Benji's mother resolve the argument between herself and Benji's father during the BBQ?
(a) She says her body is just fine the way it is.
(b) She goes out to buy more plates.
(c) She fixes her hair.
(d) She says she wants a divorce.
13. Where is Melanie living when Benji meets her in Chapter 7?
(a) A youth hostel.
(b) A rented beach house.
(c) Her parents' mansion.
(d) Her parents' yacht.
14. How does Benji feel once he is able to sneak into the concert?
15. What question does everyone ask at the bonfire?
(a) "When are you heading back?"
(b) "Where have you been all summer?"
(c) "Did you hear what happened to Nick's dad?"
(d) "How's your family back home?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Benji get a ticket to the concert at Sag Harbor?
2. What does Benji think about his upcoming year as the summer concludes?
3. What kind of music does the local radio station play?
4. What does Benji's family spend a great deal of time trying *not* to do?
5. What year is it in Chapter 5?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)