|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other group was coming to Sag Harbor?
(a) Vanilla Ice.
(b) Debbie Gibson and Friends.
(d) Milli Vanilli.
2. Why was the bouncer NP knew not working the door at the concert?
(a) The guy NP thought was a bouncer was just a phony.
(b) He got promoted.
(c) He got fired.
(d) He was arrested.
3. What is the full name of the band that came to Sag Harbor in Chapter 6?
(a) Lisa Lisa and the Tools.
(b) Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam.
(c) Lisa Lisa and Mona Mona.
(d) Lisa Lisa Lisa and the Sisters.
4. What does Benji think of the concert in retrospect?
(a) It was better than he knew at the time.
(b) It was a waste of money.
(c) It was just mediocre.
(d) It was a huge deal for such a small town.
5. What kind of music does Benji prefer?
(d) Top 40 songs.
6. What happened to the band shortly after the concert?
(a) They became very successful.
(b) They faded away after their heyday.
(c) They decided to move to Sag Harbor.
(d) They remembered Benji and his friends.
7. What does Benji think of his father's BBQ at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) It would be a great way to earn money.
(b) It's awful.
(c) It's excellent.
(d) It should be a weekly event.
8. Whom is Melanie dating?
(a) No one.
9. What does Benji remember about Melanie when he first meets her again in Chapter 7.
(a) He remembers her as being very spoiled.
(c) He remembers her as a bit of a tomboy.
(d) Virtually nothing.
10. What instructions are the children given about the bonfire?
(a) To put water on it to make sure it's out later.
(b) To cover it with sand.
(c) To let it die out.
(d) To make sure it stays going all night.
11. How often does Benji listen to the local radio station?
(a) Maybe once or twice a summer.
(b) Every day.
(c) Only at night.
(d) From time to time.
12. What does Benji think about his upcoming year as the summer concludes?
(a) He'll be lucky to live through it.
(b) The year is going to be his most boring one yet.
(c) It's going to be a great year.
(d) It's going to be an awful year.
13. What is the title of Chapter 6?
(a) Reggie Takes a Beating.
(b) Chapter 6.
(c) The Cosbys, Part II.
(d) Breathing Tips of the Great American Beatboxers.
14. What did Benji plan on dressing like in order to get into the concert?
(a) Like his preppie friends back in NYC.
(b) Like his mother always wants him to dress.
(c) Like his father.
(d) Like he does when he has college interviews.
15. How many children are in Benji's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Benji identify with the Cosbys so much?
2. What do Benji and NP realize about Barry?
3. What kind of music does the local radio station play?
4. What is the name of the local radio station in Sag Harbor?
5. What picture does Benji see that makes him realize how bad his father's haircuts were?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)