|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Benji identify with the Cosbys so much?
(a) The mother and father have the same jobs as his parents.
(b) He thinks one of the actors is just like Reggie.
(c) He totally sees himself in Theo.
(d) He doesn't identify with them.
2. What is the name of the local radio station in Sag Harbor?
3. What picture does Benji see that makes him realize how bad his father's haircuts were?
(a) A picture of himself at his sister's wedding.
(b) His kindergarten picture.
(c) His prom picture.
(d) His 5th grade picture.
4. What is the name of the person who acts wild at the bonfire?
(a) Little Clive.
(b) Barry David.
(c) Little Trouble.
(d) Big Trouble.
5. What does Benji worry will prevent him from seeing the concert?
(a) His work schedule.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His parents.
(d) The bouncer at the door.
6. How does Benji describe his dad?
(a) As someone who would do anything for his sons.
(b) As a kind man.
(c) As an absent father.
(d) As an angry man.
7. Why was the bouncer NP knew not working the door at the concert?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) The guy NP thought was a bouncer was just a phony.
(c) He got fired.
(d) He got promoted.
8. What do the Sag Harbor neighbors do to celebrate the end of summer?
(a) Have a block party.
(b) Help pack up each other's cars.
(c) Hold a huge garage sale.
(d) Have a huge party at the bowling alley.
9. Who does NP want to bring to the concert?
(b) His little brother.
(c) His girlfriend.
10. What kind of shoes does Benji imagine getting for the school year?
(b) Fancy shoes so people take him more seiously.
(d) Combat boots.
11. What large item does Barry also throw into the fire?
(a) NP's mailbox.
(b) Reggie's Burger King uniform.
(c) Benji's bicycle.
(d) Mr. Nickerson's bench.
12. What does Benji think of the concert in retrospect?
(a) It was just mediocre.
(b) It was a waste of money.
(c) It was a huge deal for such a small town.
(d) It was better than he knew at the time.
13. What club was Lisa Lisa going to play at in Sag Harbor?
(c) The Flix.
(d) The Boom Boom Room.
14. How do all of Benji's friends feel about being able to sneak into the concert?
(a) Disappointed at how much effort it took.
(c) Totally excited.
(d) Not all of his friends are able to sneak in.
15. What instructions are the children given about the bonfire?
(a) To cover it with sand.
(b) To let it die out.
(c) To make sure it stays going all night.
(d) To put water on it to make sure it's out later.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Benji's mother resolve the argument between herself and Benji's father during the BBQ?
2. Who stops by to ask about Benji's dad's BBQ?
3. What is the title of Chapter 5?
4. Who is able to get into the concert when they try a second time?
5. Benji sneaks into his old house with ___________.
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)