|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Reggie most concerned with as he and Benji go walking around Sag Harbor?
(a) Finding his girlfriend from the last time they were there.
(b) Making sure his hair looks good.
(c) Keeping his new shoes clean.
(d) Showing off his new muscles.
2. What impressive skill does Marcus have?
(a) He can read minds.
(b) He has a photographic memory.
(c) He is really good at talking to girls.
(d) He can smell BBQ from miles away.
3. Why does Martine pat Benji on the head one afternoon?
(a) For keeping up with a sudden demand for waffle cones.
(b) For learning so much in such a short period of time.
(c) For being so motivational to the other boys.
(d) For always coming to work early.
4. What does Benji do during the drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Keeps his eyes closed.
(b) Sends text messages to his friends back home.
(c) Sings along with the radio.
(d) Watches movies on his computer.
5. Which friends does Benji hang out the most with at the beginning of summer?
(a) Randy, Calvin, and Xander.
(b) Ryan, Jason, and Dan.
(c) Malcolm, Jamal, and Chris.
(d) NP, Bobby, and Marcus.
6. How many Jonni Waffles are there?
(a) Over 100.
(c) Just 1.
7. Where is Benji's family's new Sag Harbor house located?
(a) Right next to the grocery store.
(b) Far away from the beach.
(c) Right on the beach.
(d) In the white neighborhood.
8. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) World, Meet Benji.
(b) Benji, Meet World.
(c) Notions of a Roller-Rink Infinity.
(d) This is a trick question; there is not title to Chapter 1.
9. Why does Reggie want Benji to go to the hospital after the BB gun fight?
(a) He is terrified of germs and is worried Benji will get an infection.
(b) He knows he needs a doctor to look at his wound.
(c) He thinks it's the only way to avoid getting into trouble with his parents.
(d) He wants to get NP into trouble.
10. How is Benji currently viewed by his classmates?
(a) As someone who is nice but not very smart.
(b) As someone who is smart but also really mean.
(c) As an outcast.
(d) As the coolest kid in town.
11. Who surprises Benji during the BB gun fight?
12. What does Reggie do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
(a) Inspects the house with his father.
(b) Goes for a run.
(d) Goes back to sleep for a few hours.
13. Who now lives in the house Benji and his family originally stayed in at Sag Harbor?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His father's ex-wife.
(c) His mother's sister.
(d) His older sister.
14. Who gets in trouble for leaving the freezer doors open when the power goes out at Jonni Waffle?
(a) No one.
15. When did Benji and Reggie no longer start to act like twins?
(a) In college.
(b) In high school.
(c) In elementary school.
(d) In junior high.
Short Answer Questions
1. What work-related item does Martine post after the power outage?
2. Where is Benji when he learns that Randy bought a BB gun?
3. How do Benji and Reggie get a BB gun?
4. Who gets a BB gun after another boy in the group gets one?
5. What happens to Randy's car as the boys prepare to leave the beach in Chapter 2?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)