|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Benji viewed by his classmates growing up?
(a) As someone others could push around.
(b) As an outcast.
(c) As a fun kid.
(d) As a bully.
2. What does Nick think of Martine?
(a) He is not black.
(b) He is, in fact, black.
(c) It doesn't matter.
(d) He is the worst manager in all of history.
3. How often do Benji's parents leave them alone?
(a) Every Wednesday night.
(b) Just once or twice a month.
(c) Never; their mother doesn't trust them.
(d) Nearly every week.
4. Where does Nick live during the school year?
(b) New York City.
(c) Sag Harbor.
5. What does NP think of Martine?
(a) It doesn't matter.
(b) He is too pale to be Black.
(c) He is the best manager in all of history.
(d) He is, in fact, Black.
6. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) World, Meet Benji.
(b) This is a trick question; there is not title to Chapter 1.
(c) Notions of a Roller-Rink Infinity.
(d) Benji, Meet World.
7. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
(a) Scooping ice cream.
(b) Going to the bathroom.
(c) Trying to refill the whipped cream containers.
(d) Making waffles on the machine.
8. How many people does Randy's car seat?
9. When did Benji and Reggie no longer start to act like twins?
(a) In high school.
(b) In junior high.
(c) In college.
(d) In elementary school.
10. How old is the manager of the Jonni Waffle?
(a) At least 70.
(b) Younger than Benji.
(d) No one knows.
11. Where is Benji when he learns that Randy bought a BB gun?
(a) Randy's house.
(b) At Jonni Waffle.
(c) His own house.
(d) Out riding his bike around.
12. Where does NP suggest the boys go when they meet each other again in Sag Harbor?
(a) To the library where he now works.
(b) Into town.
(c) Into this basement to play video games.
(d) To the nude beach.
13. Which brother is older?
(b) These two characters aren't brothers.
(c) These two characters are actually twins.
14. Why do Reggie and NP break off from Benji when they first find each other in Sag Harbor?
(a) Benji gets mad at them and storms off.
(b) They all get into a fight.
(c) They walk to take a shortcut.
(d) They have decided to ditch Benji for the day.
15. What kind of canned soup do Reggie and Benji love above all others?
(a) Top Ramen.
(b) Cambell's New and Improved Italian Meatball Soup.
(c) Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Soup with Egg Noodles.
(d) Campbell's Classic Tomato Soup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Benji *not* want to participate in the BB gun war?
2. Who now lives in the house Benji and his family originally stayed in at Sag Harbor?
3. Who gets in trouble for leaving the freezer doors open when the power goes out at Jonni Waffle?
4. What kind of car does Randy drive in Chapter 2?
5. What kinds of things did Benji always used to get invited to?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)