|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many songs did Benji skate to while holding hands with a girl at the roller rink?
(a) At least 10.
(b) Just one.
(c) Not even an entire song.
2. What brand of frozen dinners do Benji and Reggie like best?
(a) Hungry Man.
(c) Weight Watcher's.
(d) Lean Cuisine.
3. Who wants Reggie to wear goggles during the gun fight?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
4. Whom does Benji *not* want to participate in the BB gun war?
5. What kind of school do Benji and Reggie go to?
(a) Public school.
(c) Private school.
(d) They are home schooled.
6. What is Reggie most concerned with as he and Benji go walking around Sag Harbor?
(a) Showing off his new muscles.
(b) Keeping his new shoes clean.
(c) Finding his girlfriend from the last time they were there.
(d) Making sure his hair looks good.
7. What kind of car does Randy drive in Chapter 2?
(a) A dark-blue Audi.
(b) A deep-silver minivan.
(c) A bright-red Corvette.
(d) A moss-green Toyota.
8. Where does Reggie work in Sag Harbor?
(b) Burger King.
(d) Taco Bell.
9. Where is Benji's family's new Sag Harbor house located?
(a) Right next to the grocery store.
(b) Far away from the beach.
(c) In the white neighborhood.
(d) Right on the beach.
10. Where is Martine from?
(a) The Dominican Republic.
11. How do the other boys react immediately after Martine pats Benji on the head?
(a) They take turns patting Benji for the rest of the day.
(b) They all quit in protest.
(c) They all laugh and finally accept Martine as a friend.
(d) They are surprised and make fun of Benji.
12. What personal item does Martine post after the power outage?
(a) A picture of himself and his brother.
(b) A picture of the new house he just bought.
(c) A copy of his ID.
(d) A poem he wrote.
13. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) A really small, classic VW Beetle.
(b) Just a regular, standard car.
(c) An RV so they can camp along the way.
(d) A huge minivan.
14. How does Reggie react to the suggestion that he wear goggles during the BB gun fight?
(a) He happily takes them.
(b) He takes them under protest.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He only wears them when his mother is watching.
15. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
(a) Scooping ice cream.
(b) Trying to refill the whipped cream containers.
(c) Making waffles on the machine.
(d) Going to the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Benji and Reggie no longer start to act like twins?
2. Who gets a BB gun after another boy in the group gets one?
3. What is going on when the power at Jonni Waffle goes out?
4. What does Reggie do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
5. Where does Benji find his old bike?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)