|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What brand of frozen dinners do Benji and Reggie like best?
(b) Weight Watcher's.
(c) Lean Cuisine.
(d) Hungry Man.
2. What does Randy do to NP with his BB gun when they get into an argument?
(a) Shoots at his feet.
(b) Hits him over the head with it.
(c) Holds it to his head.
(d) Threatens to use it.
3. What is the name of the first house Benji and his family stayed in in Sag Harbor?
(a) The Light House.
(b) Sag Harbor Inn.
(c) Hempstead House.
(d) The house didn't really have a name.
4. How do Benji and Reggie get a BB gun?
(a) Borrow one from a friend.
(b) Ask for one as a birthday gift.
(c) Ask their parents to buy it.
(d) Share their money.
5. What does Benji do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
(b) Goes for a run.
(c) Goes back to sleep for a few hours.
(d) Inspects the house with his father.
6. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
(a) Scooping ice cream.
(b) Trying to refill the whipped cream containers.
(c) Making waffles on the machine.
(d) Going to the bathroom.
7. Who else works at Jonni Waffle?
8. Why does Reggie want Benji to go to the hospital after the BB gun fight?
(a) He thinks it's the only way to avoid getting into trouble with his parents.
(b) He knows he needs a doctor to look at his wound.
(c) He wants to get NP into trouble.
(d) He is terrified of germs and is worried Benji will get an infection.
9. What work-related item does Martine post after the power outage?
(a) What to do if the power goes out again.
(b) A reminder that he can fire anyone.
(c) The name and number of the power company.
(d) A list of numbers he can always be reached at.
10. How many songs did Benji skate to while holding hands with a girl at the roller rink?
(a) At least 10.
(c) Not even an entire song.
(d) Just one.
11. What does "NP" stand for?
(a) Never Perfect.
(b) Neal Peter.
(c) Never Proud.
(d) Nigger, Please!
12. What did Martine own before he opened up Jonni Waffle?
(a) Grocery stores.
(b) A pet store.
(c) A fancy restaurant.
(d) A hair salon.
13. Who gets in trouble for leaving the freezer doors open when the power goes out at Jonni Waffle?
(c) No one.
14. What is going on when the power at Jonni Waffle goes out?
(a) No one is around anyway.
(b) Just the regular customers are around.
(c) Only some kids on a field trip are there.
(d) There is a huge rush.
15. What about Marcus's bike is so noteworthy?
(a) It's really loud when it changes gears.
(b) It is bright pink because it was originally his sisters.
(c) It has a small motor.
(d) It has an annoying horn that he honks all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school do Benji and Reggie go to?
2. What personal item does Martine post after the power outage?
3. What does Benji suspect Meg's feelings are toward him during their time together at Jonni Waffle?
4. What must Benji do to feel comfortable being out in the water?
5. What's the problem with Benji's old bike in Sag Harbor?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)