|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Benji's family's new Sag Harbor house located?
(a) Far away from the beach.
(b) Right on the beach.
(c) Right next to the grocery store.
(d) In the white neighborhood.
2. Where does Reggie work in Sag Harbor?
(b) Taco Bell.
(c) Burger King.
3. Who else works at Jonni Waffle?
4. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Chapter 3.
(b) Home Alone.
(c) If I Could Pay You Less, I Would.
(d) Benji Beats Reggie.
5. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) Life with No Parents.
(b) The Heyday of Dag.
(c) World, Meet Benji.
(d) Sag Harbor Summers.
6. What kind of school do Benji and Reggie go to?
(a) Public school.
(b) They are home schooled.
(c) Private school.
7. Where is Martine from?
(a) The Dominican Republic.
8. What is going on when the power at Jonni Waffle goes out?
(a) Only some kids on a field trip are there.
(b) No one is around anyway.
(c) Just the regular customers are around.
(d) There is a huge rush.
9. Where does Benji find his old bike?
(a) In the front yard; he forgot to put it away for the summer.
(b) Outside the house; someone must have moved it.
(c) Right where he left it in the oustide shed.
(d) Inside the house; someone must have moved it.
10. Which friends does Benji hang out the most with at the beginning of summer?
(a) NP, Bobby, and Marcus.
(b) Randy, Calvin, and Xander.
(c) Ryan, Jason, and Dan.
(d) Malcolm, Jamal, and Chris.
11. How is Benji currently viewed by his classmates?
(a) As an outcast.
(b) As someone who is nice but not very smart.
(c) As someone who is smart but also really mean.
(d) As the coolest kid in town.
12. Who gets in trouble for leaving the freezer doors open when the power goes out at Jonni Waffle?
(d) No one.
13. What does Reggie do first when he gets to Sag Harbor?
(a) Inspects the house with his father.
(c) Goes for a run.
(d) Goes back to sleep for a few hours.
14. How do Benji and Reggie get a BB gun?
(a) Ask their parents to buy it.
(b) Share their money.
(c) Borrow one from a friend.
(d) Ask for one as a birthday gift.
15. How long does the crew decide to keep Jonni Waffle open when the power goes out?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Only a few minutes; they all are ready to leave anyway.
(c) One hour.
(d) All night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the best operator of the waffle machine at Jonni Waffle?
2. What major question does everyone in Sag Harbor ask when they get there?
3. What does Randy do to NP with his BB gun when they get into an argument?
4. What time of year do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
5. How many people does Randy's car seat?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)