|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which brother is older?
(b) These two characters are actually twins.
(c) These two characters aren't brothers.
2. Where does Reggie work in Sag Harbor?
(b) Burger King.
(c) Taco Bell.
3. Which friends does Benji hang out the most with at the beginning of summer?
(a) NP, Bobby, and Marcus.
(b) Randy, Calvin, and Xander.
(c) Malcolm, Jamal, and Chris.
(d) Ryan, Jason, and Dan.
4. How is Benji currently viewed by his classmates?
(a) As the coolest kid in town.
(b) As someone who is smart but also really mean.
(c) As an outcast.
(d) As someone who is nice but not very smart.
5. How many years has it been since Benji and his family stayed in their original house in Sag Harbor?
6. What is Reggie most concerned with as he and Benji go walking around Sag Harbor?
(a) Making sure his hair looks good.
(b) Finding his girlfriend from the last time they were there.
(c) Showing off his new muscles.
(d) Keeping his new shoes clean.
7. Where does Benji find his old bike?
(a) Inside the house; someone must have moved it.
(b) Outside the house; someone must have moved it.
(c) Right where he left it in the oustide shed.
(d) In the front yard; he forgot to put it away for the summer.
8. What kinds of things did Benji always used to get invited to?
(a) Bar mitzvahs and birthday parties.
(b) Karaoke contests.
(c) Football games.
(d) Dance contests.
9. Who now lives in the house Benji and his family originally stayed in at Sag Harbor?
(a) His older brother.
(b) His older sister.
(c) His father's ex-wife.
(d) His mother's sister.
10. What work-related item does Martine post after the power outage?
(a) What to do if the power goes out again.
(b) A list of numbers he can always be reached at.
(c) The name and number of the power company.
(d) A reminder that he can fire anyone.
11. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) At midnight.
(b) Before dawn.
(c) After lunch.
(d) After dinner but before sunset.
12. Who is the best operator of the waffle machine at Jonni Waffle?
13. What kind of place is Jonni Waffle?
(a) An ice cream parlor.
(b) A place that specializes in chicken and waffles.
(c) A sandwich shop that uses waffles for bread.
(d) A breakfast place.
14. What is Benji unable to do the day the power goes out at his house?
(a) Wash his work clothes.
(b) Charge his cell phone.
(c) Check his email.
(d) Watch his favorite shows on TV.
15. Why doesn't Benji go to the hospital after being injured during the BB gun fight?
(a) He is terrified of needles.
(b) He doesn't think his family can afford it.
(c) He doesn't want to get everyone into trouble.
(d) He is terrified of doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "NP" stand for?
2. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
3. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
4. What do NP and Randy do with their BB guns in the park one day?
5. Whose hand did Benji hold at the roller rink?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)