|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Benji feel about Meg during their time together at Jonni Waffle?
(a) He finds her totally annoying.
(b) He thinks she's pretty but not very nice.
(c) He has a crush on her.
(d) He thinks she's nice but not very pretty.
2. What is Benji self-conscious of around Meg?
(a) His smile.
(b) All of these are correct.
(c) His dirty clothes.
(d) His braces.
3. How does Benji react immediately after Martine pats him on the head?
(a) He laughs and laughs.
(b) He is stunned.
(c) He flies into a rage.
(d) He throws down his apron and quits on the spot.
4. What kinds of things did Benji always used to get invited to?
(a) Karaoke contests.
(b) Dance contests.
(c) Bar mitzvahs and birthday parties.
(d) Football games.
5. When did Benji and Reggie no longer start to act like twins?
(a) In elementary school.
(b) In high school.
(c) In college.
(d) In junior high.
6. How many songs did Benji skate to while holding hands with a girl at the roller rink?
(a) Not even an entire song.
(c) At least 10.
(d) Just one.
7. Whom does Benji *not* want to participate in the BB gun war?
8. How is Benji currently viewed by his classmates?
(a) As the coolest kid in town.
(b) As someone who is nice but not very smart.
(c) As an outcast.
(d) As someone who is smart but also really mean.
9. What kind of canned soup do Reggie and Benji love above all others?
(a) Cambell's New and Improved Italian Meatball Soup.
(b) Top Ramen.
(c) Campbell's Homestyle Chicken Soup with Egg Noodles.
(d) Campbell's Classic Tomato Soup.
10. What personal item does Martine post after the power outage?
(a) A poem he wrote.
(b) A picture of the new house he just bought.
(c) A picture of himself and his brother.
(d) A copy of his ID.
11. What act of revenge does Benji take on Jonni Waffle during the power outage?
(a) He steals a little money from the cash register.
(b) He leaves the freezer doors open.
(c) He takes home an entire gallon.
(d) He eats as much ice cream as he possible can.
12. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) A really small, classic VW Beetle.
(b) A huge minivan.
(c) Just a regular, standard car.
(d) An RV so they can camp along the way.
13. How does Reggie react to the suggestion that he wear goggles during the BB gun fight?
(a) He happily takes them.
(b) He refuses.
(c) He only wears them when his mother is watching.
(d) He takes them under protest.
14. What is the title of Chapter 3?
(a) Chapter 3.
(b) If I Could Pay You Less, I Would.
(c) Home Alone.
(d) Benji Beats Reggie.
15. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) Benji, Meet World.
(b) This is a trick question; there is not title to Chapter 1.
(c) World, Meet Benji.
(d) Notions of a Roller-Rink Infinity.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often do Benji's parents leave them alone?
2. Where is Reggie's work located?
3. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
4. What brand of frozen dinners do Benji and Reggie like best?
5. Whose hand did Benji hold at the roller rink?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)