|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Benji self-conscious of around Meg?
(a) His smile.
(b) All of these are correct.
(c) His dirty clothes.
(d) His braces.
2. Who comes to Benji's rescue in the water in Chapter 2?
3. What happens to Randy's car as the boys prepare to leave the beach in Chapter 2?
(a) It won't start.
(b) It drives off by itself.
(c) It catches on fire.
(d) It gets four flat tires.
4. Whose hand did Benji hold at the roller rink?
5. Where is Reggie's work located?
(a) West Hampton.
(b) North Hampton.
(c) Jersey Shore.
(d) East Hampton.
6. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) Life with No Parents.
(b) The Heyday of Dag.
(c) World, Meet Benji.
(d) Sag Harbor Summers.
7. What did Martine own before he opened up Jonni Waffle?
(a) Grocery stores.
(b) A fancy restaurant.
(c) A pet store.
(d) A hair salon.
8. What do NP and Randy do with their BB guns in the park one day?
(a) Shoot raccoons.
(b) Shoot up an abandoned car.
(c) Shoot a bear.
(d) Shoot squirrels.
9. Which character does NOT work at Jonni Waffle?
10. How many songs did Benji skate to while holding hands with a girl at the roller rink?
(a) Not even an entire song.
(b) Just one.
(c) At least 10.
11. What are Meg and Benji continually doing when they "accidentally" bump into each other?
(a) Scooping ice cream.
(b) Trying to refill the whipped cream containers.
(c) Making waffles on the machine.
(d) Going to the bathroom.
12. Where does Benji find his old bike?
(a) In the front yard; he forgot to put it away for the summer.
(b) Outside the house; someone must have moved it.
(c) Inside the house; someone must have moved it.
(d) Right where he left it in the oustide shed.
13. Who gets in trouble for leaving the freezer doors open when the power goes out at Jonni Waffle?
(b) No one.
14. Whom does Benji *not* want to participate in the BB gun war?
15. How does the idea of a BB gun war begin?
(a) Everyone is getting into a big fight.
(b) Someone read about it in a magazine.
(c) Everyone is bored.
(d) They see one on TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 4?
2. Why does the power go off at Benji's house one day?
3. What about Marcus's bike is so noteworthy?
4. What does Randy do to NP with his BB gun when they get into an argument?
5. What noticeable feature does Randy's car have?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)