Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of things do Reggie and Benji wonder about during their drive out to Sag Harbor?
2. How is life in Sag Harbor different than life in the city for Benji?
3. What made people think Reggie and Benji were twins as they were growing up?
4. Why do Benji and Reggie go to different high schools?
5. What happened between Benji and Emily at the roller rink?
6. What happened between Benji and Emily after the roller rink?
7. What makes Benji think he was popular in junior high?
8. What is Benji imagining as he gets closer to his house in Sag Harbor?
9. What is usually the first thing Benji and Reggie do when they arrive in Sag Harbor?
10. What does Benji's dad tell him about being left alone at Sag Harbor?
11. How do Benji and his friends react when they see a white couple walking along the beach in Chapter 2?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)