Short Answer Key
1. What is the title of Chapter 1?
Notions of a Roller-Rink Infinity.
2. Which brother is older?
3. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
4. What time of year do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
5. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
Just a regular, standard car.
6. What kind of school do Benji and Reggie go to?
7. When did Benji and Reggie no longer start to act like twins?
In high school.
8. How is Benji currently viewed by his classmates?
As an outcast.
9. How was Benji viewed by his classmates growing up?
As a fun kid.
10. What kinds of things did Benji always used to get invited to?
Bar mitzvahs and birthday parties....
This section contains 2,505 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)