1. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) Benji, Meet World.
(b) Notions of a Roller-Rink Infinity.
(c) World, Meet Benji.
(d) This is a trick question; there is not title to Chapter 1.
2. Which brother is older?
(a) These two characters aren't brothers.
(c) These two characters are actually twins.
3. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Before dawn.
(b) At midnight.
(c) After lunch.
(d) After dinner but before sunset.
4. What time of year do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Early spring.
(b) Early fall.
(c) Early summer.
(d) Early winter.
5. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) An RV so they can camp along the way.
(b) A really small, classic VW Beetle.
(c) A huge minivan.
(d) Just a regular, standard car.
6. What kind of school do Benji and Reggie go to?
(a) Private school.
(b) Public school.
(c) They are home schooled.
This section contains 4,857 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)