1. What is the title of Chapter 1?
(a) Notions of a Roller-Rink Infinity.
(b) This is a trick question; there is not title to Chapter 1.
(c) Benji, Meet World.
(d) World, Meet Benji.
2. Which brother is older?
(b) These two characters are actually twins.
(c) These two characters aren't brothers.
3. What time of day do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) At midnight.
(b) After lunch.
(c) After dinner but before sunset.
(d) Before dawn.
4. What time of year do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) Early fall.
(b) Early winter.
(c) Early spring.
(d) Early summer.
5. What kind of car do Benji and his family drive out to Sag Harbor?
(a) A huge minivan.
(b) An RV so they can camp along the way.
(c) A really small, classic VW Beetle.
(d) Just a regular, standard car.
6. What kind of school do Benji and Reggie go to?
(a) They are home schooled.
(b) Private school.
(d) Public school.
This section contains 4,857 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)