|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do four Hawaiian punks do?
(a) Are disrespectful to Mama Chia.
(b) Bother Sachi.
(c) Beat up Dan.
(d) Give Dan drugs.
2. What does Dan call one of the punks?
(d) Beer belly.
3. Who is Dan's guardian angel?
(b) His higher self.
(c) His deceased grandmother.
4. Where is Dan assigned to work?
(a) At the clinic.
(b) Bathing patients.
(c) Clearing the garden.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. What does the third window show?
(a) Balance and justice.
(b) Creativity and stasis.
(c) Order, balance, and creativity.
(d) Order and disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What self is represented by the heart?
2. What sometimes happens when angelic souls overshadow primitive animals to experience life through them?
3. What is an "arena of battle" and "finishing school" for the Basic Self?
4. What does Dan resolve?
5. What does Dan realize about the lower floors?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mama Chia explain the Tower of Seven Floors?
2. What does the third level concern?
3. What is foreshadowed in this section?
4. Where does Mama Chia take Dan to stay for a few days and what is his initial response?
5. How does Mama Chia answer Dan's question about having money and supporting his family?
6. What does Dan say about himself at the beginning of chapter 13, and what do you think he means?
7. What does Mama Chia say about second-floor energies?
8. What does Dan realize he has to do and what do you think that means?
9. What task does Mama Chia give Dan and how does he handle it?
10. Why do you think Dan dreads what lies ahead?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)