|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mama Chia invoke?
(b) The guardians of the ways.
(c) The god Peli.
(d) The Great Spirit.
2. What does Mama Chia declare about her, Dan and Socrates?
(a) They are soul mates.
(b) They have the combined wisdom of an avatar.
(c) They are to teach the world.
(d) They are not from this planet.
3. What does Dan realize about the lower floors?
(a) He must live on the lower floors though he visits the higher ones.
(b) He must accept what is rather than cling to illusions.
(c) He must accept his higher self.
(d) He must organize the clutter.
4. To whom does Mama Chia wish Dan to be grateful?
(c) No one.
(d) The goddess.
5. Why is Dan afraid?
(a) Because of the leprosy.
(b) He has lost his good physical conditioning.
(c) That Beer Belly may return.
(d) He has no gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama Chia say Dan has become?
2. Who are aware at birth?
3. With what does Dan struggle as they are walking along the cliff?
4. How does Dan feel about being naked when Mama Chia appears?
5. Why should Dan meditate by the waterfall?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)