|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan's disembodied self do?
(b) Flies into the heavens.
(c) Stands and looks at his body.
(d) Levitates onto the shroud-like sheet.
2. Where does Mama Chia say Dan will help for a few days?
(a) With the storekeeper.
(c) The caves of Molokai.
(d) At her farm.
3. What is an "arena of battle" and "finishing school" for the Basic Self?
(a) Each floor.
(b) The third floor.
(c) The first floor.
(d) The fourth floor.
4. Of what does the storekeeper warn Dan?
(a) That Dan should leave the island.
(c) That he has made some powerful enemies.
(d) That they live near there.
5. What does the Tower represent?
(a) The inability of humans to become one.
(b) The chakras.
(c) The way to ascendancy.
(d) The Evil inside each of us.
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mama Chia take Dan?
2. What does Mama Chia say one reason is for her relationship with Dan?
3. What does the first window show?
4. What does Dan call one of the punks?
5. What is Fuji's best move for a fight?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mama Chia explain the Tower of Seven Floors?
2. What do you think Mama Chia means when she says one must clean the lower floors before ascending to higher floors?
3. What is the path to the heart? Does this seem difficult?
4. What happens with Dan and the punks and do you think it will have significance later?
5. How does the level at which Dan is in this section manifest in sexual energy?
6. Who does Dan meet and what does he advice Dan to do about the bullies?
7. Explain Mama Chia's thoughts about who she, Dan and Socrates are.
8. What does Mama Chia say about second-floor energies?
9. What vision does Dan have as he meditates by the waterfall?
10. What does Dan realize he has to do and what do you think that means?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)