|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does each floor represent?
(a) An expanded state of awareness.
(b) A way to meditate.
(d) A path to god.
2. Who does Mama Chia invoke?
(a) The god Peli.
(b) The guardians of the ways.
(d) The Great Spirit.
3. How is she determined to live?
(a) Under a doctor's care.
(b) She is determined to heal herself.
(d) Fully until she dies.
4. What do Mama Chia and Dan do with the thousands of starfish washed up on the beach?
(a) Take pictures.
(b) Leave them to their karma.
(c) Rescue as many as possible.
(d) Collect a few to dry out.
5. Where do Mama Chia, Sachi and Dan go?
(a) To the Big Island.
(b) To Maui.
(c) To the Fujumoto's home.
(d) To Oahu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan's disembodied self do?
2. What does Dan feel?
3. What does Mama Chia tell Dan?
4. What is an "arena of battle" and "finishing school" for the Basic Self?
5. Who has guarded Molokai for four centuries?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)