|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Tower represent?
(a) The chakras.
(b) The Evil inside each of us.
(c) The way to ascendancy.
(d) The inability of humans to become one.
2. The third level is about what?
(a) Power over impulses and desires of the ego.
(b) Power to create.
(c) The need for power.
(d) Power to give life as well as to take it.
3. What does Dan realize about the lower floors?
(a) He must live on the lower floors though he visits the higher ones.
(b) He must accept his higher self.
(c) He must accept what is rather than cling to illusions.
(d) He must organize the clutter.
4. What does the first window show?
5. How does Dan feel about being naked when Mama Chia appears?
(a) Not ashamed.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what is Mama Chia at high risk?
2. Where has Dan been?
3. Who does Mama Chia invoke?
4. Of what does the storekeeper warn Dan?
5. With what does Dan struggle as they are walking along the cliff?
Short Essay Questions
1. To whom does Mama Chia want Dan to be grateful and what does that mean?
2. What does the third level concern?
3. What task does Mama Chia give Dan and how does he handle it?
4. Describe Dan's experience of "rebirth."
5. What do you think Mama Chia means when she says that "The Great Leap" is frightful, but above the heart, it becomes "an elevator ride?"
6. How does Mama Chia say shape shifting works and explain what you think she means.
7. Explain Mama Chia's thoughts about who she, Dan and Socrates are.
8. What does Mama Chia say about second-floor energies?
9. What is foreshadowed in this section?
10. How does Mama Chia answer Dan's question about having money and supporting his family?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)