|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Dan been?
(a) He has been to his own hell and faced his demons.
(b) He has been to heaven and understood all things.
(c) He has been to read the Akashic records.
(d) He has been asleep.
2. What does the tiger do?
(a) Lies down beside Dan .
(b) Licks Dan's face.
(c) Pulls Dan out of the grave.
(d) Mauls Dan's face.
3. Where do Mama Chia, Sachi and Dan go?
(a) To the Fujumoto's home.
(b) To Maui.
(c) To the Big Island.
(d) To Oahu.
4. The third level is about what?
(a) Power over impulses and desires of the ego.
(b) The need for power.
(c) Power to create.
(d) Power to give life as well as to take it.
5. To where does Dan go in his mind?
(a) To the surfboard experience.
(b) To a windy, stark plateau at the base of a white tower.
(c) To his childhood.
(d) To the fourth pinnacle.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dan awakes on the other side, what happens?
2. If Dan fails in the task Mama Chia gives him, what will happen?
3. To whom does Mama Chia wish Dan to be grateful?
4. What does Mama Chia declare about her, Dan and Socrates?
5. What self is represented by the heart?
Short Essay Questions
1. From whom does Dan ask permission to be there and what do you think this is symbolic of?
2. How does the level at which Dan is in this section manifest in sexual energy?
3. What is the path to the heart? Does this seem difficult?
4. What does Dan realize he has to do and what do you think that means?
5. What does the third level concern?
6. What does Mama Chia say about second-floor energies?
7. Where does Mama Chia take Dan to stay for a few days and what is his initial response?
8. How does Mama Chia say shape shifting works and explain what you think she means.
9. Why do you think Dan dreads what lies ahead?
10. How does Mama Chia answer Dan's question about having money and supporting his family?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)