Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mama Chia say Dan has become?
(a) A human being.
(b) A fakir.
(c) A robot.
(d) A jewel.
2. What happens when Mama Chia throws the bird in the air.
(a) It falls to the ground dead.
(b) It flies out to sea.
(c) Nothing; it is unharmed.
(d) It flutters its wings and then lands on her shoulder.
3. How is she determined to live?
(b) Fully until she dies.
(c) She is determined to heal herself.
(d) Under a doctor's care.
4. What do Mama Chia and Dan do with the thousands of starfish washed up on the beach?
(a) Leave them to their karma.
(b) Take pictures.
(c) Collect a few to dry out.
(d) Rescue as many as possible.
5. When Dan stops being an observer to become part of the community, what happens?
(a) He realizes how shallow he is.
(b) He understands Mama Chia's purpose.
(c) He stops worrying about catching leprosy.
(d) He is ready to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama Chia tell Tia?
2. Where does Mama Chia say Dan will help for a few days?
3. What is an "arena of battle" and "finishing school" for the Basic Self?
4. Until the fourth floor, around what are the many kinds of love centered?
5. What does the world mirror?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)