|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Mama Chia, what does shape shifting involve?
(a) Shape Shifting is merely metaphoric.
(b) Believing at the heart level that you are what you want to become.
(c) Transferring consciousness and forming deep empathy and awareness.
(d) Getting a good costume.
2. As Mama Chia hurries among gravestones and speaks with new urgency, what does Dan feel?
3. What must one do every day?
(a) Choose to master the energy of life or squander it.
(b) Go through a re-birth.
(c) Die to live.
(d) Live to die.
4. To where does Mama Chia lead Dan?
(a) To a real tower.
(b) To a cave.
(c) To a ridge.
(d) To the ocean.
5. What does Dan feel?
(d) The nature spirits everywhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mama Chia invoke?
2. What does Dan feel at the end of chapter 12?
3. Where has Dan been?
4. To whom does Mama Chia wish Dan to be grateful?
5. What does the first window show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is foreshadowed in this section?
2. Explain Mama Chia's thoughts about who she, Dan and Socrates are.
3. Where does Mama Chia take Dan to stay for a few days and what is his initial response?
4. What is the path to the heart? Does this seem difficult?
5. What vision does Dan have as he meditates by the waterfall?
6. Explain the incident with the starfish and the possible meaning of it.
7. What does Mama Chia say about second-floor energies?
8. What do you think Mama Chia means when she says that "The Great Leap" is frightful, but above the heart, it becomes "an elevator ride?"
9. Describe Dan's experience of "rebirth."
10. How does the level at which Dan is in this section manifest in sexual energy?
This section contains 1,003 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)