|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Dan struggle as they are walking along the cliff?
(b) Lack of faith.
2. Until the fourth floor, around what are the many kinds of love centered?
3. What does Dan do just before darkness falls?
(a) Lies down on a sheet beside the grave.
(d) Lies down on a sheet beside the well.
4. What is Sachi doing?
(a) Paddling away on a surfboard.
(c) Waiting on the other side to take care of Dan's cuts.
(d) Clinging to the far ledge and calling for help as the tiger paces nearby.
5. What childhood horror does Dan relive?
(a) Of being lost at a store and not being able to find his mama.
(b) Of his father accidentally being killed in front of him.
(c) Of being locked in a storage trunk by bullies.
(d) Of his dog dying slowly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are aware at birth?
2. To what do some peaceful warrior souls agree?
3. Why is Dan afraid?
4. To where does Dan go in his mind?
5. To whom does Mama Chia wish Dan to be grateful?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)