|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan realize about the lower floors?
(a) He must accept his higher self.
(b) He must organize the clutter.
(c) He must live on the lower floors though he visits the higher ones.
(d) He must accept what is rather than cling to illusions.
2. What does Dan think is one reason Socrates sends him to Mama Chia?
(a) To guide her.
(b) To see if she is still alive.
(c) To help her.
(d) He is not sure.
3. What does Dan feel?
(b) The nature spirits everywhere.
4. Of what does the storekeeper warn Dan?
(a) That he has made some powerful enemies.
(b) That Dan should leave the island.
(d) That they live near there.
5. Why should Dan meditate by the waterfall?
(a) No particular reason.
(b) If he needs to prove something to himself.
(c) To really hear the waterfall.
(d) So the sound blocks out his thoughts.
6. To where does Mama Chia take Dan?
(a) To Oahu.
(b) To a cabin.
(c) To the Big Island.
(d) To a cave.
7. What do four Hawaiian punks do?
(a) Are disrespectful to Mama Chia.
(b) Beat up Dan.
(c) Bother Sachi.
(d) Give Dan drugs.
8. With what does Dan struggle as they are walking along the cliff?
(d) Lack of faith.
9. To where does Mama Chia lead Dan?
(a) To a real tower.
(b) To a cave.
(c) To a ridge.
(d) To the ocean.
10. Where has Dan been?
(a) He has been to read the Akashic records.
(b) He has been to his own hell and faced his demons.
(c) He has been asleep.
(d) He has been to heaven and understood all things.
11. Where does Dan awaken?
(a) On a surfboard.
(b) At the burial site.
(c) In his bed at Mama Chia's house.
(d) In Ohio.
12. When Dan awakes on the other side, what happens?
(a) His injuries disappear.
(b) He is weak and needs help arising.
(c) He is stronger.
(d) He has a broken leg.
13. What does the first window show?
14. When does one ceases to practice a way and becomes The Way?
(a) Just before enlightenment.
(b) When one is content serving others.
(c) When the person and god are one.
(d) After ascension.
15. Until the fourth floor, around what are the many kinds of love centered?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mama Chia have Dan dig?
2. What does the tiger do?
3. To where does Dan go in his mind?
4. What does Mama Chia declare about her, Dan and Socrates?
5. According to Mama Chia, what does shape shifting involve?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)