|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What self is represented by the heart?
(a) The Caring Self.
(b) The Higher Self.
(c) The Feeling Self.
(d) The Emotional Self.
2. What does the Tower represent?
(a) The chakras.
(b) The inability of humans to become one.
(c) The way to ascendancy.
(d) The Evil inside each of us.
3. What does Mama Chia draw?
(a) The Seven Towers of Babel.
(b) The Seven Towers of Saren.
(c) The Tower of Seven Powers.
(d) The Tower of Seven Floors.
4. What does the first window show?
5. What does Dan feel?
(d) The nature spirits everywhere.
6. What childhood horror does Dan relive?
(a) Of being lost at a store and not being able to find his mama.
(b) Of his father accidentally being killed in front of him.
(c) Of his dog dying slowly.
(d) Of being locked in a storage trunk by bullies.
7. What does Dan feel at the end of chapter 12?
8. What does the tiger do?
(a) Licks Dan's face.
(b) Mauls Dan's face.
(c) Pulls Dan out of the grave.
(d) Lies down beside Dan .
9. What does Dan's disembodied self do?
(a) Flies into the heavens.
(b) Stands and looks at his body.
(d) Levitates onto the shroud-like sheet.
10. How is she determined to live?
(a) She is determined to heal herself.
(b) Fully until she dies.
(d) Under a doctor's care.
11. What has Dan failed to enter?
(b) The well.
(c) The fourth floor.
(d) The path of life.
12. To which self does survival, creativity, and power belong?
(a) The Nurturing Self.
(b) The Aware Self.
(c) The Needy Self.
(d) The Basic Self.
13. Who are aware at birth?
(a) No one.
(b) All humans.
(c) Genuine masters.
(d) All creatures.
14. According to Mama Chia, what does shape shifting involve?
(a) Believing at the heart level that you are what you want to become.
(b) Getting a good costume.
(c) Transferring consciousness and forming deep empathy and awareness.
(d) Shape Shifting is merely metaphoric.
15. How has Mama Chia made peace with being comfortable?
(a) By rationalizing.
(b) By making others just as comfortable.
(c) By trying to be kind to those nearby.
(d) By being peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dan at the opening to chapter 13?
2. To whom does Mama Chia wish Dan to be grateful?
3. What does Dan resolve?
4. What is an "arena of battle" and "finishing school" for the Basic Self?
5. To where does Dan go in his mind?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)