|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan resolve?
(a) To live a better life.
(b) To return to Hawaii every year.
(c) To repair the relationships in his own family.
(d) To stay and care for Mama Chia.
2. What does the second window show?
3. What is the shadow side of the second floor as fear is of the first?
4. What does Dan's disembodied self do?
(a) Flies into the heavens.
(b) Levitates onto the shroud-like sheet.
(d) Stands and looks at his body.
5. Who has guarded Molokai for four centuries?
6. What self is represented by the heart?
(a) The Higher Self.
(b) The Emotional Self.
(c) The Caring Self.
(d) The Feeling Self.
7. How does Dan feel about being naked when Mama Chia appears?
(d) Not ashamed.
8. Where do Mama Chia, Sachi and Dan go?
(a) To the Big Island.
(b) To Maui.
(c) To Oahu.
(d) To the Fujumoto's home.
9. What does Mama Chia have Dan dig?
(a) A grave.
(b) A well.
(c) A trench.
10. Where has Dan been?
(a) He has been to his own hell and faced his demons.
(b) He has been to read the Akashic records.
(c) He has been to heaven and understood all things.
(d) He has been asleep.
11. For what is Mama Chia at high risk?
(c) A stroke.
12. What does Mama Chia tell Tia?
(a) That she is almost well.
(b) That the baby will be free of leprosy.
(c) That she may die soon.
(d) That Mama Chia has found a home for the baby that she must give up after birth.
13. To where does Mama Chia lead Dan?
(a) To a cave.
(b) To a ridge.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To a real tower.
14. What sometimes happens when angelic souls overshadow primitive animals to experience life through them?
(a) They move forward in evolution.
(b) They elevate the souls of the animals.
(c) They die.
(d) They cannot separate.
15. According to Mama Chia, what does shape shifting involve?
(a) Transferring consciousness and forming deep empathy and awareness.
(b) Getting a good costume.
(c) Believing at the heart level that you are what you want to become.
(d) Shape Shifting is merely metaphoric.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are an Indian leper, a French drunk, a suburban teen sniffing drugs, and a dying African baby?
2. What does Mama Chia draw?
3. What does Mama Chia do to her pet bird?
4. What happens when Mama Chia throws the bird in the air.
5. What does Dan feel?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)