|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan feel at the end of chapter 12?
2. Who has guarded Molokai for four centuries?
3. Who does Mama Chia invoke?
(b) The god Peli.
(c) The guardians of the ways.
(d) The Great Spirit.
4. How is she determined to live?
(b) Fully until she dies.
(c) Under a doctor's care.
(d) She is determined to heal herself.
5. What does the world mirror?
(a) One's belief system.
(b) One's alter ego.
(c) One's desire for growth.
(d) One's level of awareness.
6. Who are aware at birth?
(a) Genuine masters.
(b) All humans.
(c) No one.
(d) All creatures.
7. Where does Mama Chia say Dan will help for a few days?
(a) At her farm.
(c) With the storekeeper.
(d) The caves of Molokai.
8. For what is Mama Chia at high risk?
(b) A stroke.
9. What does the third window show?
(a) Order, balance, and creativity.
(b) Balance and justice.
(c) Order and disorder.
(d) Creativity and stasis.
10. What does the tiger do?
(a) Pulls Dan out of the grave.
(b) Licks Dan's face.
(c) Lies down beside Dan .
(d) Mauls Dan's face.
11. What does Dan's disembodied self do?
(a) Levitates onto the shroud-like sheet.
(c) Flies into the heavens.
(d) Stands and looks at his body.
12. What does Mama Chia declare about her, Dan and Socrates?
(a) They are not from this planet.
(b) They have the combined wisdom of an avatar.
(c) They are soul mates.
(d) They are to teach the world.
13. As Mama Chia hurries among gravestones and speaks with new urgency, what does Dan feel?
14. What does Mama Chia draw?
(a) The Seven Towers of Saren.
(b) The Tower of Seven Floors.
(c) The Seven Towers of Babel.
(d) The Tower of Seven Powers.
15. What does Mama Chia say one reason is for her relationship with Dan?
(a) She does not say anything in particular.
(b) She assists others through Dan.
(c) She learns about America from Dan.
(d) She grows as he grows.
Short Answer Questions
1. Until the fourth floor, around what are the many kinds of love centered?
2. To which self does survival, creativity, and power belong?
3. If Dan fails in the task Mama Chia gives him, what will happen?
4. To where does Mama Chia lead Dan?
5. How has Mama Chia made peace with being comfortable?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)