Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does the author do on his wedding night?
2. Why does the author do what he does on his wedding night?
He is depressed.
3. What does the author do for a job right after graduation?
4. What fades in the author's memories as he leads a "normal" life?
His encounter with Socrates.
5. After Stanford, where does the author accept a teaching position?
6. What is the major difference between the author and his wife, Linda?
She is comfortable in the "conventional" world and he is not.
This section contains 4,604 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)